Universal NO THING - Surreal Arcade Trip (by Evil Indie Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Evil Indie Games, Apr 6, 2016.

1. Qwertz555

Qwertz555 Well-Known Member

May 22, 2010
    In my totalitarian regime, of course...
    Lol, no, i'm not a moderator.

I would have been banned if i posted right away. You really cought me on the wrong foot there. To sleep over first makes sense most of the times.

Obviously you had a huge interest and now you convinced yourself. Well, neither you like the game or not, at least you've supported an active developer in this forum for his paid game.

2. Brawwwn

Brawwwn Well-Known Member

Jul 30, 2015
    Glad I supported but I've reached the point where the game has pissed me off. I can not recommend it since once the fun of the trippiness wears of it just tests your patience and isn't very fun. You have to be a savant or the games dev to beat it. PG is right, could be good but too brutal but I guess thats what you guys were going for :( All this and I'm only on level 2! I'd just rather play other games than attempt a level over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again. I have one short life to live and will not spend it playing level 02 of no thing over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again.

3. Brawwwn

Brawwwn Well-Known Member

Jul 30, 2015
    Oh and you know since that post I've had another crack at it!