NoVa 2 vs 2 Challengers

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by golfandcards, Jan 6, 2010.

1. scottyd2k9

scottyd2k9 Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2009
    Unemployed
    st helens (UK)
    Theres no point in clans we tried having are first clan match last night against 10, theres no clan support so we couldn't find the match and when 1 of us did the rest couldn't join, we need somesort of clan support for this game.

2. Orgazmatron

Orgazmatron Well-Known Member

Dec 20, 2009
    new zealand
    dude its easy. .

3. Osmiral

Osmiral Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2009
    I'll join your team. I'm fairly good.

4. iPodtouchfancarjacks

iPodtouchfancarjacks Well-Known Member

Apr 28, 2009
    north carliona
    thats us

5. golfandcards

golfandcards Well-Known Member

Oct 30, 2009
    Bartender
    Tallahassee
    yeah man it's pretty easy.. you just need to get skype or any other type of messaging system and coordinate when you are starting the games... You don't have to start the match until everyone is in. if some other people join in just wait and they will leave after a minute or two... then tell your people when they can join up and refresh... takes a minute or two but we have had great success in it! goodluck!

6. iPodtouchfancarjacks

iPodtouchfancarjacks Well-Known Member

Apr 28, 2009
    north carliona
    how many members do yaw have

7. scottyd2k9

scottyd2k9 Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2009
    Unemployed
    st helens (UK)
    Yeah we have a chatbox and we found there game after searching 10-15 minutes then when we did it was full, it doesn't matter weather you have skype, team speak or any other programme, skype cant get you into the game. Plus the invite button dont work, so last night we didn't even have a clan match. I played one of the 10 members and that was it.

8. golfandcards

Oct 30, 2009
    Bartender
    Tallahassee
    we only have about 5 or 6 real VoN members!!! i am going to post everyone in my sig when i get around to it!

9. golfandcards

Oct 30, 2009
    Bartender
    Tallahassee
    yeah well, when you guys start a match if you get full really quick we just start a new match and tell everyone to research... if the game fills up and no one that you are supposed to play is in there we just restart... So give everyone a heads up and tell them when you room gets open, everyone starts looking and it usually works pretty quickly... If you are keeping in contact with the people during this it's easy to just reopen a new game and tell everyone to get ready, then say go go go!!!!
    add me to skype if you want to be in contact with VoN_ for 2 vs 2 games!!!!,
    -chris.giraldo - skype id tallahassee, fl US