iPhone Nova HD looking amazing!

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by ChrisMayer, Apr 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Omega-F

Omega-F Well-Known Member

Aug 20, 2009
    Graphic Designer
    USA WA
    I think txag2005 is a jealous fantard because his beloved DS/PSP doesn't have the Triple A games the iDevices have, such as Nova, Gangstar, COD Zombies, Rayman 2 (the definitive version), Tony Hawk PS2 (the definitive version), and the list goes on and on*

*sarcasm.

2. txag2005

txag2005 Well-Known Member

Jan 24, 2010
    CoD Zombies is definately the system seller......I still get over the popularity of that crap...$15 for two freakin maps...unreal

3. The Game Reaper

The Game Reaper Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2008
    The Emerald Isle
    The future lies within casual gaming, not hardcore. With casual gaming there's a much larger market.

4. txag2005

txag2005 Well-Known Member

Jan 24, 2010
    God help us all then....if our future is the Wii, we are screwed

5. Krispod

Krispod Well-Known Member

May 19, 2009
    What if the developer could implement the keyboard dock into their games..? you would use the W A S D keys to move your body and the space key to fire. aiming with your finger on the screen.... only problem is that the keyboard dock only works in portrait mode...

6. zamansimba

zamansimba Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2009
    But we are consumers/gamers, not corporations that care about 'market'

No gamer in their right mind would trade quality games with short casual games, if they have the choice

7. Feltzem

Feltzem Well-Known Member

Mar 10, 2009
    What do you mean the iPod touch (assuming you mean 1st and 2nd gen) is the same as ds hardware? The iPod touch has a processor at least 5x better as the DS (~100MHz vs 533 MHz), somethings like 32x as much RAM and a screen with 2x more pixels (also a bigger screen). The iPod Touch has WAY better hardware than the DS, specs wise. Also it has better hardware than the PSP, even the 1st Gen which has a ~412MHz processor, superior to the PSP's (correct me if I'm wrong) 333MHz processor. It also has more RAM, the PSP has 32MB while the 1st and 2nd gen iPod touches have 128MB RAM. The screen is also better, it has slightly more pixels in a smaller size, meaning a higher pixel density. Don't know what you mean about the 3rd gen almost having xbox 360 hardware though, it's not even close.

8. SJP99

SJP99 Well-Known Member

Mar 16, 2010
    Ipod Touch game player person like thing????
    11th dimension
    Iphone gaming has really changed this year. Stop thinking about all those crap games and look at the good.

NOVA
    MC sandstorm
    NFS
    FF(the upcoming one)
    choas rings
    kick ass
    GTA
    simcity
    sim 3 and world adventures
    splinter cell
    mirrors edge
    zombie infection
    madden
    fifa 10(the upcoming one)
    NBA live
    BIA
    BIA 2
    gt racing

and many more i cant recall right now.............

ipod touch and iphone are way more powerful than ds and more powerful than psp.