Official Dead Trigger 2 Off-Topic Discussion

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by ocehcap, Oct 23, 2013.

1. sdiggbot

sdiggbot Well-Known Member

Feb 23, 2012
    Canada
    Nonsensical comparison.

2. ScotDamn

ScotDamn Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Jul 8, 2013
    Wireless Sales
    Happy Daddy
    Thank you! I was beginning to lose faith!

3. This thread is getting ridiculous.

To no one's surprise, yet another Dead Trigger thread will cause controversy, moderation, and banning. Sdiggbot, I fear for you that you could possibly get banned. How about you all from now on just ignore any post that hasn't anything to do with the actual game? Don't even quote posts of such nature.

For the people who are upset that this game requires iOS 7, and I won't label it as "complaints" because I was initially disappointed too, have you considered playing other zombie games? Here are some recommendations:

Dead Trigger,
    N.Y.Zombies 1 & 2,
    Minigore 1 & 2,
    SAS Zombie Assault 3,
    Telltale's The Walking Dead,
    ...and even Plants vs. Zombies 1 & 2!

What about some other FPS's?
    The NOVA and Modern Combat series are a lot of fun to play.
    Block Fortress has a load of content at your disposal,
    ...and once again, maybe consider playing the first Dead Trigger?

And as for the game itself, it doesn't take a lot for me to enjoy games. I didn't expect a masterpiece in the making as I downloaded this. I expected fun gameplay like the first, but with minor improvements. And for the short time I was able to play it, that's exactly what it was. So while I enjoyed the game, I can absolutely see why others might not.

I'm done rambling, so if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go do something else.

4. How's about you an' me sneak to the DT1 thread and have ourselves a good time, while everyone else stays here miserable? Hehehe, they'll never suspect a thing.

5. sdiggbot

sdiggbot Well-Known Member

Feb 23, 2012
    Canada
    That would be highly amusing considering I have actually contributed more to the thread than most of the posters because I ACTUALLY HAVE THE GAME and have been posting about the gameplay rather than just complaining that I can't play it or about the the content of these thread posts.

But I appreciate the warning, all my subsequent posts/replies will be in regars to the actual game.

6. It's good to see that this now has a thread of its own. I feel bad for the moderators. Sorry moderators!

7. So can we finally talk about joysticks now here?

8. JCho133

JCho133 Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
    Hahaha I like how your "Dead Trigger is back!" post was moved here

9. Hey, that one was about as on topic as you can get!

10. kaibosh

kaibosh Well-Known Member

Jun 14, 2012
    Maybe move the thread to the android forum, the devs can't pretend it will only work for a certain version of OS there.

I apologize for polluting this thread by pointing out how badly apple stuck it to all of us with iOS 7.

Oh, and I did play the game, much like the original it is a very hot engine with a kind of 'thin' game that feels calorie free to me. I would rather play 'Dead Effect', which is cheesy and crude but oozes with character.

11. ScotDamn

Patreon Silver

Jul 8, 2013
    Wireless Sales
    Happy Daddy
    OMG THANK YOU MODS! (The one and only time I will use all caps.)

:D

12. ScotDamn

Patreon Silver

Jul 8, 2013
    Wireless Sales
    Happy Daddy
    It'll be interesting to see how popular this thread will be in comparison to the actual game play DT2. :D

Maybe change the title to DT2/iOS7 hate?

I kid, I kid.

13. callmericardo

callmericardo Well-Known Member

Jun 23, 2011
    Anyone know when the Dead Effect update is coming? I thought it would be out by now.

14. JCho133

JCho133 Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
    In review, I can't wait for that bow (;

15. Dead Trigger is back!!!

16. CygnetSeven

CygnetSeven Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2010
    Any more bickering beyond this point will be an automatic time-out. I don't care if you want to debate a point or disagree but the slander and the insults stop now.

17. Well, I have a feeling this is where all the Dead Trigger 2 flame wars will be collected and dumped, so...

As Official Campmaster Of The Dead Trigger 2 Flamewar Refugee Camp, I just want to state that we have secured some more marshmallows for the camp fire

18. callmericardo

callmericardo Well-Known Member

Jun 23, 2011
    Cool! Thanks.

19. PresidentZer0

PresidentZer0 Well-Known Member

Dec 7, 2012
    What is Tripoli? It's on the Africa map

20. Tripoli would be a city in Africa, or something like that. World History II is really boring.