Old User wondering what's new in the iPhone/iPod Touch World

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by XGLITE, Jul 6, 2010.

1. XGLITE

XGLITE Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2009
    England
    Fantastic! That's the only thing that could have spoiled it!

2. MystikSun

MystikSun Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2009
    Oh yes, there is also a Zenonia 2. There are new characters, and when you put on different types of armor, it affects your character's overworld appearance. Also, four different characters and four different classes.

I also recommend Meteor Blitz because before I hated dual-stick shooters and then I played it, and now I'm all over them.

Grokion! A great metroidvania type game that is 2.5D and comes out with new chapters/episodes once in a while. Get it for 0.99 if you're interested, as the price will go up every time a new episode comes out.

If you like building stuff like legos, then brix builder is for you, although I don't know many people that like legos.

Auditorium by Electronic Arts went free a while ago, it's a fun and unique puzzler where you drag arrows and make them bigger to make them more powerful. The arrows direct a stream of music through boxes which, if you fill all the boxes, you complete the level.

Oh yeah, there is also an update for the iPod, 4.0. It's free! There is multitasking and wallpapers, but only for the third generation. I can't do that because I have a second gen. However, we get a few new features and new FOLDERS! They are better than the jailbroken ones as they are easier to manage and use. I don't have the update yet because I'm waiting for more games to be compatible with it.