OpenFeint Announcement

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by randomdude, Sep 4, 2009.

1. kirothak

kirothak Well-Known Member

Mar 5, 2009
    i wish one would win and get it over with already

2. hdgreen

hdgreen Well-Known Member

i think that OpenFeints next version will be interesting and hopefully some more high profile games will sign up. I've heard that MechoWars have possibly submitted a feint enabled version.
    With plus+ i think they are slowly expanding by adding freeverse to their list of client base and im sure freeverse wont only use Plus+ in Flick Fishing. also They now have Moki on Plus+ aswell.
    Its interesting how no one is talking about Gameloft or Crystal SDK ???

3. kirothak

kirothak Well-Known Member

Mar 5, 2009
    thats the same thing i was thinking about, gameloft needs to sing up for one and that would pretty much end the war, but i wonder if gameloft thinks they are to good for it? that its below them ect ect

4. Will090

Will090 Well-Known Member

Well Gameloft Live and Crystal won't let anything outside what they publish/make in their networks (at least thats my assumption) Open Feint has a lot of great games (but also a lot of crappy ones) and Plus+ is opening its doors to new games (there are only a few but none suck). Due to the fact both are (mostly) open while Crystal and GL are not they are bound to get more attention