Universal OPUS: The Day We Found Earth (by SIGONO INC.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Eli, Oct 21, 2015.

1. TeamSignalMeow

TeamSignalMeow Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2015
    Cat
    Hey Ooni thanks for the support! There will be future updates, but we're still discussing the content, so I don't have a solid answer yet! As for the fates of Lisa and Makoto, what do you think? Did you find any clues? ;)

2. Ooni

Ooni Member

Nov 18, 2015
    #62 Ooni, Nov 21, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 22, 2015
    "Deleted"

3. Ooni

Ooni Member

Nov 18, 2015
    #63 Ooni, Nov 21, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 22, 2015
    "Deleted" I spammed twice by accident.

4. Ooni

Ooni Member

Nov 18, 2015
    They had to leave due to various circumstances. At first, their funding ran out but Lisa still insists to go on. Eventually, solar flare damaged their ship and caused it run on backup power. Based on the various evidence that points to that they were in a "blackout" after their backup power is down. Then Lisa contracted space disease, hence the empty medicine kit with Makoto's hand writing and his video logs. Ultimately, they were forced to leave Emeth behind.

I believe Emeth was out for 1-2 years. Since the spaceship is too far from "Star.Lisa" to generate solar power, I guess the spaceship was drifting in space. The duration spent drifting is unknown. I think between 92.96-141.6 million mi is enough distance from "Star.Lisa" to the spaceship to generate solar power. Since we do not know how long were they in a blackout, how far were they from "Star.Lisa",its a wild guess.

I like to think that they survived because they evacuated and their tech is very advanced to treat any diseases.

5. TeamSignalMeow

Oct 16, 2015
    Cat
    That's a really good theory! There are quite a few things that we intentionally left unexplained, though we do have our own takes as well. I do remember there being some clue tucked away in the text on how long Emeth was out though, but I could be wrong, might have to double check :p

6. jForsythe

jForsythe Well-Known Member

Apr 9, 2013
    OPUS 2
    Will we see it or will we just get extra chapters for OPUS personally I think you should do a opus 2 more money for you guys instead of giving away extra chapters for free in a update.

7. TeamSignalMeow

Oct 16, 2015
    Cat
    Haha thank you for being so considerate :eek: We're currently still deciding what's next for OPUS, but we'll definitely be taking these factors into consideration!

8. Verticallity

Verticallity Member

Jul 27, 2015
    Surviving
    In the same universe as you (probably)
    The Wait

Still can't wait for 1.1, but I don't feel there is much to theorize, other than when Lisa and Makato (it's been so long I don't remember if that is the right name) left, but I still think there is more to find. I hope that 1.1 will be something that points us in the right direction to a discovery we could have found in 1.0. As for what I would personally like to know (or rather find out myself) is when this takes place. That could then provide the evidence I need for some theory I have (exciting eh?). Anyway, I hope 1.1 eliminates my wanting for more of this game for a little while (and my addiction to parentheses). Keep doing what you are doing Team Signal :D

9. TeamSignalMeow

Oct 16, 2015
    Cat
    Hey Verticallity, we're always interested in your theories! That's why our writer stays quiet, we want to see how players flesh out the details :) While further decisions need to be made, we do have some new stuff in the works! Hang on I'll post something ;)

10. TeamSignalMeow

Oct 16, 2015
    Cat
    Hello everyone! We've been a little quiet recently, but that doesn't mean we've slacked off :D Infact we're currently working on several new things, one of which you might get a hint of in the mock screenshot below. Guessed what it is?

[​IMG]

11. PaulaEger

PaulaEger New Member

Dec 1, 2015
  12. Verticallity

Verticallity Member

Jul 27, 2015
    Surviving
    Looks like it has something to do with a computer (breaking edge discovery, I know).
    In all seriousness though, I don't think that it would just be a mirror, so the only possibility I see is bringing it to Steam or some other computer platform. Unlike Hyper Square, where it was made with mobile swiping in mind, I could see this working. I hope this won't just be "well, now you can have in on your computer when you already have a perfectly good working version on an easier to use device", and instead provide some more functionality, maybe zooming out for screenshots or having an exclusive mission or two? I'm sure whatever it is, it will be good, and even if it is a straight port, I will probably still buy it. Then again, I could be completely wrong and this could be something totally different. Whatever it is, good luck!

13. TeamSignalMeow

Oct 16, 2015
    Cat
    Hey thanks for the coverage!

Haha yeah it's a Steam version, and there certainly will be changes to optimize OPUS for large widescreens. Other than that there isn't much I could say atm (much of it's still in the air), but hopefully we'll have some announcements soon! ;)

14. TeamSignalMeow

Oct 16, 2015
    Cat
    [​IMG]

OPUS STEAM Devlog: 20%
    So we've started working on the PC version this week, and we got a little something to show! Hope you're as excited as we are :D

15. TeamSignalMeow

Oct 16, 2015
    Cat
    [​IMG]

OPUS STEAM Dev Log 25%
    With the shift to a wide screen format, we finally get to see the exteriors of our ship OPUS. Could you tell which part this is?

16. TeamSignalMeow

Oct 16, 2015
    Cat
    [​IMG]

Happy New Year everyone! Just posting a little something we were all quite excited about. A few days ago OPUS was awarded an Editor's Choice :D Even though it's on Android, we thought we'd share it with you guys :)

17. TeamSignalMeow

Oct 16, 2015
    Cat
    [​IMG]

OPUS STEAM Devlog 45%
    Another exterior shot. Clearly walls are one if not the most important thing a spaceship could have.

18. Renata

Renata New Member

Jan 9, 2016
    Done!

Love this game! Play it twice ####
    First I completed it with 97% (well, I concentrate using telescope finding planets only) and the second with more enjoying the sound of universe and concentrate with the quests finally made it into 100% complete ###

Attached Files:

19. Verticallity

Verticallity Member

Jul 27, 2015
    Surviving
    Update

So, we passed 1.1 quite a while ago, so I was thinking, could the extra story and all of those things we were expecting for 1.1 be coming with an update along side the Steam version? Clearly it has more than the mobile version, so maybe the update might even be Steam exclusive. Can I get a confirmation as to what is happening? I am still really excited for the Steam version, the new update, or whatever is happening, and I want to know which it is.

20. TeamSignalMeow

Oct 16, 2015
    Cat
    Yay congrats! Looks like you had a nice long trek through the galaxy, judging by the completion time. Thanks for spending time to enjoy our game :)

Hey there Verticallity! Indeed we have silently moved past 1.1 (infact we've gone past quite a bit through the last two months of tweaking :p) But fear not! The big updates are still on their way. They'll probably just be under a different version number :p So stay tuned!

Also you can follow us on Facebook and Twitter if you'd like to keep up with our news, as we don't post every announcement here, we don't want to get too spammy :rolleyes:

Facebook https://www.facebook.com/teamsignalgames/
    Twitter https://twitter.com/teamsignalgames/