Universal Order & Chaos - Universal MMO - Official TA Guild Jam Packed w/240 Players [v1.0.2]

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Toad In The Hole, Apr 26, 2011.

1. Rothgarr

Rothgarr Well-Known Member

Dec 19, 2010
    Is Silence the only town to learn new spells?

I'm level 24 and it seems I keep having to travel all the way back there to pick up new spells.

2. stlredbird

stlredbird Well-Known Member

May 21, 2009
    Greenmount

3. porkchop

porkchop Well-Known Member

Sep 8, 2010
    these login problems really suck

4. Xexist

Xexist Well-Known Member

May 6, 2010
    Canada
  5. HaryBalzonya

HaryBalzonya Member

May 10, 2011
    Haven't been able to log on for about 4 hours. Pretty damn annoying.

6. Masmo

Masmo Well-Known Member

Apr 8, 2009
    Overlord
    In your pants
    Okay server just went down again for maintenance, 3 minutes after I log in. Not very pleased about that.

7. Osmiral

Osmiral Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2009
    Same here, was gonna try to add my alt into the guild.

8. Xexist

Xexist Well-Known Member

May 6, 2010
    Canada
    TA guild was full, though who knows now that some are reporting guilds have been deleted.

Gameloft forum people are not happy campers at the moment.

9. Faeryan

Faeryan Well-Known Member

Jan 11, 2009
    Finland
    Like someone already said, go up, target him, go back down and shoot through the stairs to get him down.
    Sometimes some of the skeletons will come down but usually that's when the boss is halfway dead so just keep him occupied unless you have friends to do the skeletons.
    If you see other people there you should team with them. There's no other quest in the tower and the boss spawn time is rather long.

At 40 there's very little quests available. At 41 you'll get enough quests to take you to at least halfway to 42.
    Depending on your fighting ability I'd recommend three places to farm:
    1) Bulettes and Turtles between Vega Square and Eristar's Graveyeard. Lv36. Plenty of them, easy, drop meats and marbles for repeatable quests, give around 120xp.
    2) Nomad elites near the entrance to the desert. Drop Statues and Books for repeatable quests (a lot worse droprate than with meats and marbles) and give 500xp per kill. Lv39-41. Often camped. Also have a daily quest nearby to kill 10 nomads.
    3) Lv43-44 elite demons near the entrance to the next area. Drop Books for repeatable quest. Gives nearly 600xp per kill and are far less camped than nomads.
    Also you could do all the Whispering Islands dailies along with the one in the Desert and then log your alt for the rest of the day.

Bloody Flame Barlock is the one. He's a quest elite so I don't think he counts as one of the elites you get it from. There's a crocodile elite swimming around the small islands between the big island and the smaller one to the west. Very rarely there's any people traveling by foot there.

Swamp Fish King as said is in the Swamps near the Wyrmgast Library. I also heard he would drop the Captain's symbol even though all the intel tells Swamp elites drop Sergeant's symbol.

10. mykuh3

mykuh3 Member

Apr 29, 2011
    EMt
    San Bernardino, CA
    Been trying to log in all day. I was able to get on this morning and finish two quests, but I didnt get the quest rewards from them. And if I am able to get to the character screen, it says my character is online. C'mon Gameloft!

11. DisDude1

DisDude1 Well-Known Member

Dec 10, 2009
    I'm level 25 and I can't find any more quests in the Swamp of Wyrms...does anyone know where to go?

12. h1976

h1976 Well-Known Member

Dec 20, 2008
    You need to do some grinding to 28.

Tried Wyrgast Library? Theres a few quests there and the fish men give good xp.

At around 26 or 27 I cant remember
    head to port Verecy there should be a bunch of quests that open up.
    You can go to the island also to the ghost captain.

The swamp below eoltarblod is good for grinding too, the zombies have low HP and good xp. Then take on the mages if you are bored.

Its not that bad.

Once you hit 28, go to the teleporter in Verecy and talk to the guy standing beside the teleporter, not the teleporter guy itself. He should give you a free flight to the islands and you can take on the 30s monsters there.

13. Osmiral

Osmiral Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2009
    Started a new monk character, I'm kinda leaning towards going more support for him, but what are good talents to put points in early on?

14. Booch138

Booch138 Well-Known Member

Apr 28, 2009
    Data-Entry Operator
    Coolidge, AZ
    #2454 Booch138, May 12, 2011
    Last edited: May 12, 2011
    Logged in to say the same exact thing, only I have been trying since yesterday and it still hasn't worked. Takes like 5 minutes just to log in, and then when i get to the char select screen it just tells me my char is already logged on. Freaked out and changed my password but I figured that wasn't the case or problem at all.

Is anyone else having this issue? It's kind of bullshit because I really want to play, finally have the time to play, and I can't lol. Checked Gameloft's Twitter but haven't seen anything about it.

Edit: Read some pages back. Looks like I am not the only one either. This f*cking blows.

15. Jmthill5

Jmthill5 New Member

May 12, 2011
    Only on Arcadian server

Just to note, I have an alt on the Tear Coast server and I can play beautifully. Less populated and much less stupid ass global chat.

Just so every iOS device owner can understand, MMO global chat is not the appropriate forum for idle conversation. There are 1000's of people on at any time, and if we all used that for posting our most recent stupid thought, the entire channel would be useless. JUST LIKE ALL CAPS IS NOT COOL! ALL GLOBAL ISN'T EITHER, you TARDS!

So, ya, jump servers and start over if your really having withdrawals. Besides, then you can try another race, class, or what this game losely has in terms of factions.

16. Kylescorpion

Kylescorpion Well-Known Member

Apr 21, 2010
    I finally was able to log in and lol ... All the tutorial hints went off one by one like it's my first time logging in and then I notice my quest log (with like 6 quests on it) got completely wiped so I had to travel and find them all again ><.

17. C.Hannum

C.Hannum Well-Known Member

Feb 13, 2011
    New York State
    Exactly what happened to me - had to go kill some mobs over again but I least I still had the quest drops in my bag so just had to pick up those quests again to finish up. Haven't logged in with my other alts, but I'm expecting the same when I do.

18. dinoeggs777

dinoeggs777 Well-Known Member

Jan 24, 2011
    really?
    i just logged in again after being too busy with school to play the last couple of days, and i have all my quests and stuff

19. C.Hannum

C.Hannum Well-Known Member

Feb 13, 2011
    New York State
    #2459 C.Hannum, May 12, 2011
    Last edited: May 12, 2011
    I'll have to log on with one of my other characters. This was my monk who I was playing with when the servers started going haywire so maybe the others were spared.

Regardless, multiple people have reported this issue and the global chat is filled with people complaining about it. It's not unusual.

Gameloft is giving next to no public feedback about issues facing their game and encountering some pretty pedestrian glitches (mail, auction house, quest status) across the board. O&C is either going to finally push them into becoming a "real boy" among game devs or it's going to crash and burn spectacularly. Time to grab some popcorn and enjoy it for what it is.

EDIT: Nope, all four characters affected, and with the exception a lone mail, all my other mail messages with attachments are screwed up. Good thing I have low expectations ;)

20. Robotwars

Robotwars Well-Known Member

Mar 23, 2011
    So apparently the only people that were affected by the quest problem were people on the cracked copy...

:)