Universal Order & Chaos - Universal MMO - Official TA Guild Jam Packed w/240 Players [v1.0.2]

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Toad In The Hole, Apr 26, 2011.

1. Booch138

Booch138 Well-Known Member

Apr 28, 2009
    Data-Entry Operator
    Coolidge, AZ
    Yup, same here. Completely bullshit.

2. Royce

Royce Well-Known Member

Mar 22, 2011
    Where do you get this information from? I know people who were affected and find it hard to believe they were playing a pirated version. Plus Gameloft has royally screwed this game in so many ways over the past couple days, it seems like the quest bug would fit perfectly into the pattern.

On a side note. O&C has become a ludicrous joke, with every server maintenance and update introducing dozens of new issues without even resloving the one it was meant to fix. I swear it's like they don't know anything about the game, like someone else created it and Gameloft is trying to support it without knowing how it works. Their customer communication and support is pathetic. They need to get on the ball here or this will be a most epic fail.

3. wolpak

wolpak Well-Known Member

Feb 7, 2011
    The only way it would be an epic fail is if someone else came in, and made a clone of this game but did it better. Cause, people will still play this as it is a mobile MMO and they eventually will fix the issues.

4. slighmd

slighmd Well-Known Member

Mar 30, 2009
    Surgeon
    Philippines
    #2464 slighmd, May 12, 2011
    Last edited: May 12, 2011
    Looks like this is what happes when a game is just cloned and not well thought out. Still hope Gameloft fixes this. The game is really nice, well besides these extremely long login wait times and bugs. And yeah, if someone made a similar game like Lineage, maybe copied too but extremely well made and well thought out, people might laugh at this.

5. Robotwars

Robotwars Well-Known Member

Mar 23, 2011
    Just a rumor going around. I'm sure it can be squashed quickly, if it's no true.

Anyways, I'll give GL a little more time, but this game is becoming a mess. Hard to think they'll be worrying about content patches when there's so many other issues and bugs.

6. thespartan

thespartan Well-Known Member

Nov 2, 2009
    Not true. I lost all my quests and I paid for the game legitimately. Probably not a good idea to spread rumors when you have no basis for it.

7. projectmoonlightcafe

projectmoonlightcafe Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2010
    I have a legit copy and the issues are affecting me..ie taking forever to login, not to mention all the guilds went toast.

8. Robotwars

Robotwars Well-Known Member

Mar 23, 2011
    You may want to look up the definition of "apparently" before accusing me of spreading rumors.

9. Kylescorpion

Kylescorpion Well-Known Member

Apr 21, 2010
    Ya.... No? I bought my game legit thank you.

10. Royce

Royce Well-Known Member

Mar 22, 2011
    You might want to look up the definition yourself before spreading rumors as something apparent (1. Readily seen; visible. 2. Readily understood; clear or obvious.). If you're going to post rumors, at least state that that's what it is ;)

11. thespartan

Nov 2, 2009
    Apparently - Readily understood; clear or obvious

Don't use words you don't understand.

12. projectmoonlightcafe

projectmoonlightcafe Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2010
    How is this not spreading rumor?

13. ArtNJ

ArtNJ Well-Known Member

Jul 13, 2009
    New Jersey
    Awe who cares whether the rumor is true or not, the indisputable fact is things were messed up bad for everybody yesterday, and while I got in this morning, its not clear to me its working smooth. The amount of bugged mail I have is growing, and the 15 gold I got from selling a blue seems to be gone, even though I collected it and logged out properly. Legit version here.

14. thespartan

Nov 2, 2009
    I guess the point is that when you start rumors that the bugs are related to cracked games, it is counterproductive to getting the problem fixed.

But yes, I agree with you. Everyone is dealing with all kinds of issues to varying degrees and Gameloft needs to get on with fixing them.

Sorry about your gold, that is too bad...

15. Xexist

Xexist Well-Known Member

May 6, 2010
    Canada
    Those that paid good money for the game and are implied to be pirating it, those are the ones who care :p
    I am jailbroken, but I did pay for the game, and in fact have had very very few errors so far (knock on wood) but I did have all my quests reset.

16. HaryBalzonya

HaryBalzonya Member

May 10, 2011
    Rumor fail. I bought my version as well.

Anyway I managed to log on last night around 11 and everything went smoothly. Didn't lose any items or anything, just quests and the guild.

17. x999x

x999x Well-Known Member

Oct 6, 2009
    Barrens chat much? Its like the /b/ of global chat. Just disable global if you don't like reading it, because there are people that do :)

18. SystemX

SystemX Member

Oct 28, 2010
    Software Implementation Analyst
    While there are trainers in Greenmont, it's actually faster to spent the 1s 50c for a round trip flight to Silence. Since you can go directly to the town and find the trainer. To go to Greenmont you have to port to CliffWatch and walk some ways to the city then the trainer.

19. bigred447uk

bigred447uk Well-Known Member

Apr 16, 2009
    #2479 bigred447uk, May 12, 2011
    Last edited: May 12, 2011
    I wonder if the problems are server specific ? I'm on Observers Market European server, jailbroken, genuine copy and I've had little to no problems up to lvl 32. Also ive played my entire game so far over 3G using My3g. I've experienced one minor AH error where I couldn't extract the item or delete the mail. I've also experienced no lag or slowdown at any time over 3G on iPhone 4.

Loving the game and the crowd in my guild are mature and helpful. Also have experienced no trolling at all !

Worst element was getting occasionally ganked by higher lvls just as I spawn at graveyard.

So welcome to my perfect world ! Lol !

I this game gets updated with instances, end game content, festivals/events, guild houses to deck out, guild vs guild events etc then I'll be a very happy camper !

EatTheRich - lvl32 Mage. VOodoO Guild / Observers Market European server.

20. SystemX

SystemX Member

Oct 28, 2010
    Software Implementation Analyst
    I went with Reducing Mana cost by 10%, then got Restore. Then I switched to Military and got the Battle Buff, STR/AGI --> Armor, Battle Buff improvments, Cudgel and buffs.

Sorry I don't rememeber the names of the talents.