Universal Order & Chaos - Universal MMO - Official TA Guild Jam Packed w/240 Players [v1.0.2]

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Toad In The Hole, Apr 26, 2011.

1. Nekku

Nekku Well-Known Member

May 31, 2013
    Seems like it went to free from now on.

2. Gameloft_Ryan

Gameloft_Ryan Well-Known Member

Jul 16, 2013
    Community Manager
    San Francisco
    That is correct, O&C Online is now free to download from here on out!

3. Myndflame

Myndflame Well-Known Member

Apr 18, 2013
    Class Changes:

DPS Warrior: Decapitate Damage buffed
    Tank Warrior: Decreased Elite Defender Mastery's Physical Damage Reduction to 10% from 30%, Shield Slap Cooldown increased, but Health buff in order of compensation.

Martial Monk: Sleep effect added for Monks to catch up easier in PvP in comparison to other classes
    Divine (Healer) Monk: Healing Power is now based on Wisdom, and Healing Power no longer influences Spell Crit %. All Healing Spells (and Fire of Faith) now have balanced Mana Costs in comparison to Mana Regen.

Skyfire Mage: Movement Speed increased and now has Dispel ability against Control (stun, sleep, etc.) effects.
    Frostmage: Damage increased and reduced strength to Control effects.

Assassin Ranger (perhaps the most significant balance change): Armor Break effect and Damage increased, but Sneak is not permanent until cancel any longer. It now has a 10 second duration (Corrections, if any, needed.) However, in compensation, there is an Ability that resets the cooldowns of Smoke Bomb, Cutthroat, and Shadow Blink.
    Archer Ranger: Drastically increased Damage and Armor Break.

4. ipodrocks123

ipodrocks123 Well-Known Member

Jul 19, 2009
    So now I'm going to have to spend real money to get anywhere in this game??

5. oscar123967

oscar123967 Well-Known Member

Aug 1, 2012
    Nah its paymodel is mostly just pay-to-fast, so if you're a decent player you'll be able to achieve the best gear without spending moola. The game is only pay-to-win when it comes to open world PvP

6. Myndflame

Apr 18, 2013
    New PvP imps:

So far, the new PvP is amazingly balanced compared to the old Arena PvP. New Battleground Arenas are also pretty sweet, and even getting lost looking at the environment can make you die quickly. Ranger and Sin armor breaks can get pretty annoying, but since I am technically a tank (with 18.5k health since the buff, which made me laugh since I broke only just over 14k total before this update), it's pretty easy to last through it anyway. It's also finally impossible to stunlock (both from Charge + Shield Slap if spaced right, and other classes' abilities), which is another big plus to this update. I used to do stunlocks in old PvP, and let me tell you, I felt bad to those that fell victim to it.

The new gears look amazing as well, though it will take a long time to even be able to see the big boy stuff (Which requires you to rank up in the Leagues to access more stuff) and purchase. I'm already Platinum Division II since I bought TONS of cap reset tabs, and I'm saving my points for the new weapons.

Yes, I said new weapons. And I'm not spoiling anything, but I will say this.
    They. Look. AMAZING.

7. escargon2

escargon2 Well-Known Member

Aug 17, 2011
    Studies. No math, promise.
    Sweden
    I really like this game. What killed it for me was that my iphone5 turned extremely hot after a few ten mins of gameplay, and it sucks the batteries dry. If it got better im going to dl it again.

8. Nekku

Nekku Well-Known Member

May 31, 2013
    #3528 Nekku, Aug 7, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 7, 2014
    If you're a non-IAP player the game will slow down your progress immensely though. Low drop rates combined with a fast filling exhaustion bar makes a steady progression almost impossible.
    This game was shining in its LvL60 days, but now.... :(

9. Myndflame

Apr 18, 2013
    At least the game is doing better than it has been since the first release of the Level 70 Update, but yeah, level 60 days and when dungeons came out, it was pretty golden. Great balance, awesome dungeon rewarding, and actually amazing PvP.

Though, of course, tons more lag and ping than usual since the game went f2p, which honestly wasn't such a great choice in my perspective...

10. Nekku

Nekku Well-Known Member

May 31, 2013
    I just downloaded it again to get the golden dragon pet. Not sure why I did this, but I deleted it afterwards anyways. But ye, my Ping was horrible,too. I'm on a 50k wifi connection and it dropped consistently to yellow.

Not sure on the balanced battleground part. Ppl were saying you can be spawn camped, which is pathetic.

11. stlredbird

stlredbird Well-Known Member

May 21, 2009
    #3531 stlredbird, Aug 18, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 18, 2014
    Nevermind

12. iAjent

iAjent Active Member

Dec 12, 2011
    Employed (I can't tell you what I do, it's a secre
    Greater Manchester, UK
    On the off chance someone checks this on here... Anyone managed to get an MFi controller to work with the game since they added support?

I can make my character jump and open the item window, but nothing else work.

13. Kenan2000

Kenan2000 Well-Known Member

Nov 25, 2013
    #3533 Kenan2000, Jul 24, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 24, 2015
    Technically you can play and do dungeons and have fun but don't expect to become a top player or rush for the newest epics without spending cash...

14. oheight

oheight Member

Jul 9, 2015
    I am playing and can't move my spells out of my spell bar. I put a couple in places I don't like them and now they are stuck. Any ideas?

15. Bloodangel

Bloodangel Well-Known Member

Jan 19, 2011
    Retail
    England
    Since I updated to yesterday's update, game no longer loads up :(

16. Myqpalzm

Myqpalzm Well-Known Member

Jun 17, 2014
    Pamulang, Indonesia
    Help! I have downloaded the game on my iPhone 4 a week ago. Game could start up, but the screen was stuck at "Checking update..." loading. After a few minutes, the game said that I have no internet connection, but it's not true! I can access the internet and play all my other online game on my iPhone 4. I tried redownloading and reinstalling 3 times, but the problem still persists. How can I fix this? Thanks!

17. JindoFox

JindoFox Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2008
    What's the best place to talk about this game nowadays?

(Yes, I am late to the party)

18. jForsythe

jForsythe Well-Known Member

Apr 9, 2013
    How alive is this game i played a lot when first released but has been years since I've played this again. Are servers still alive or kinda empty.?
    Or should I wait for Albion.?

19. Bloodangel

Bloodangel Well-Known Member

Jan 19, 2011
    Retail
    England
    You could get this n try it again as it's free... and wait for Albion to come out as I think it will be a long wait

20. jForsythe

jForsythe Well-Known Member

Apr 9, 2013
    Yes Albion will be good been following that for a long time might just be the final nail in O&C coffin.