Universal Order & Chaos - Universal MMO - Official TA Guild Jam Packed w/240 Players [v1.0.2]

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Toad In The Hole, Apr 26, 2011.

1. thespartan

thespartan Well-Known Member

Nov 2, 2009
    Where do I find an Auction House?

2. EMTKiNG

EMTKiNG Well-Known Member

Apr 7, 2010
    EMT
    Los Angeles,CA
    This is what I posted earlier

@thespartan it's in greenmont top left corner of Arcadian forest

3. PugLover

PugLover Well-Known Member

Apr 28, 2011
    USA
    My best friend only uses itunes gift cards on her account, can she pay the subscription and use the in app shop with the GC balance or is it ONLY Credit Card/Debit card??

4. Greg G

Greg G Well-Known Member

Apr 10, 2010
    It is all through the App Store so she is fine.

-Greg

5. x999x

x999x Well-Known Member

Oct 6, 2009
    Battle monk = "dude really?" if all i can wear is cloth. I really hope there are some high armor cloth sets available late game, cuz trying to beat on an npc while wearing a dress is not cutting it.

6. Xexist

Xexist Well-Known Member

May 6, 2010
    Canada
    I thought the same thing with my healer monk. Granted healers are traditionally weaker but it took all my mana to kill 2 or 3 mobs. the 'normal attack' damage is far too little forcing me to use only special attacks to kill, and heal. Makes grinding very slow unless i wanna eat all the time

7. Greg G

Greg G Well-Known Member

Apr 10, 2010
    Agree. I'd even say it is better on O&C because the respawn is so fast. Especially for those named guys you have to kill. I've found that they are easily soloable by standing near the spawn spot and hoping you get the first hit in. If not then help kill and eventually you will get yours. I've done this for 3 chars on that named level 6 goblin. It took me a while but it was fun helping to kill him for others too. I know it would be better if folks would organize and group up but people are just too new to the concept I think. Also, if you do group up, I'm not sure that everyone in the group gets to loot the head or whatever like in WoW.

8. thespartan

Nov 2, 2009
    What is the best way to get grenadines?

9. superzarop

superzarop Well-Known Member

Apr 15, 2011
    #1049 superzarop, Apr 29, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 29, 2011
    Are you kidding me? Battle monks are insane. They have way more dps than my warrior and have the ability to heal. I saw a battle monk solo an elite mob of his level, and that is just impossible on a warrior. They are also superior in pvp as a melee with huge dps and heals.

And also, it seems that it doesnt really matter if you have cloth or plate becaus armor is pretty much useless. I have around 800 armor wearing full plate and a 2h weapon. I have a shield that doubles my armor, but while wearing it, I don't notice any reduced damage. So if a shield that doubles m armor doesn't provide much defense, the difference between cloth and armor should be less than 10% melee immunity.

10. palozola

palozola New Member

Apr 29, 2011
    Is anyone else having issues connecting on certain wifi's? On my home wifi I have no problems but at work or on a wifi hotspot from another phone it keeps saying there's no internet connection despite all my other games working just fine?

11. Greg G

Greg G Well-Known Member

Apr 10, 2010
    I noticed this as well. There is no trade off for using 2h instead of a sheild. At lower levels the difference is even more significant. I was 50ac without and 150ac with and could not really tell the difference. HP does matter though.

-Greg

12. thespartan

Nov 2, 2009
    How do I get Grenadines?

13. efirmage

efirmage Active Member

Nov 25, 2009
    Grenadines seem to be a random drop from most low level enemies.

I'm assuming because instances haven't been mentioned by anyone that they aren't in the game? That might kill some of the immense fun I'm having with this game.

14. thespartan

Nov 2, 2009
    Thanks. Any idea where a good location for me to encounter a bunch of low level enemies is?

15. stlredbird

stlredbird Well-Known Member

May 21, 2009
    There's a place just west of Silence I believe that has a lot of low level thugs that drop it

16. bmdino

bmdino Well-Known Member

Mar 12, 2010
    Low level human or humanoid enemies drop them.

17. Xexist

Xexist Well-Known Member

May 6, 2010
    Canada
    #1057 Xexist, Apr 29, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 29, 2011
    While it is certainly possible... it doesnt make any sense to me that they would recreate wow and do such a great job of it and leave out of the if not the most important aspect of WoW which is the endgame content (for those who dont MMORPG, endgame is all the stuff you get to do after you hit the level cap)

*edit*
    By which I mean I will be surprised if they dont have any endgame at all. It wasnt meant as a complaint :)

18. stlredbird

stlredbird Well-Known Member

May 21, 2009
    Time to switch to a 2H weapon I guess. This is disappointing though as the heavier armor and shields should make a significant difference otherwise battle monk is far superior to warrior and really shows a lack of balance.

19. domino5343

domino5343 Well-Known Member

Aug 22, 2010
    Need....a.....jooobbb lol
    On a Boat!
    can pets die or do they expire?

20. Robotwars

Robotwars Well-Known Member

Mar 23, 2011
    Are you people that aren't experiencing dmg reduction from shields investing talent points into block talents? I've definitely noticed a big difference at level 20.