Universal Order & Chaos - Universal MMO - Official TA Guild Jam Packed w/240 Players [v1.0.2]

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Toad In The Hole, Apr 26, 2011.

1. vibliribland

vibliribland Well-Known Member

Mar 21, 2011
    Be sure to report this to gameloft, if this is the beta some seems to think.
    I hope it is a stressed beta during a week so some of the most obvious errors are straightened out.

2. Elfche

Elfche Well-Known Member

Apr 14, 2011
    #142 Elfche, Apr 26, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 26, 2011
    this video is cool! thank you so much dude!

3. Rain1dog

Rain1dog Well-Known Member

Jul 31, 2010
    #143 Rain1dog, Apr 26, 2011
    I wish somebody knew if it's going to be released elsewhere(U.S.) any time soon?

I'd make a iTunes account in Can but I'd use a gift card from US, anyone know if that works? From previous attempts?

4. Neverdead315

Neverdead315 Member

Apr 19, 2011
    Thank you for the video.

why didnt you loot anything? would have been nice to see loot window.

or is there no looting?

5. Ricekrispy1034

Ricekrispy1034 New Member

Apr 26, 2011
    Thanks for the vid... although I'm sure you don't need to mash the attack button

6. Royce

Royce Well-Known Member

Mar 22, 2011
    Asked and answered. Read (or search) the thread ;)

7. Sanuku

Sanuku Well-Known Member

#147 Sanuku, Apr 26, 2011
    HD Gameplay Trailer (iPad):

Part I/III

Note:

First 30 Minutes of the Game as a Warrior. I`ll upload the US Version tomorrow since i am currently to Busy with other Things...

As usual those Lags are because of the Recording, the actual Game is without those and runs pretty Stable on the iPad.

Currently Recording the US Version with a Mage and a Ranger and later with one of the Healer Classes ;)

8. liquidthunder

liquidthunder Active Member

Jun 8, 2009
    We need way more impressions in this thread :(

9. GodSon

GodSon Well-Known Member

Mar 12, 2009
    Agreed. I'm particularly interested in seeing what skills the Monk class has to offer. :)

10. stlredbird

stlredbird Well-Known Member

May 21, 2009
    can you lock the joystick or is it already locked?
    also, can you zoom out further from your character?

Looks cool so far. For $6 I'll definitely give it a go. I've certainly spent more on crappier games :)

11. Sanuku

Sanuku Well-Known Member

Guys i`ll gladly do a Recording of all your Requests if you just tell me what you wana see or don`t wana see in the US Video...

Currently i am only Sorry for not having yet the iPad 2 since it would make the Recording less Laggy if you know what i mean :)

12. stlredbird

May 21, 2009
    Also it looks like I'll be rolling a warrior I guess. Anytime I play an RPG my first char is always whatever is closest to a paladin and I give him the same name I give all my first time RPG chars ever since I got my hands on Dragon Warrior in 1989 :)

Still I would rather roll a Mage :D

13. stlredbird

May 21, 2009
    Hey man thanks for the hard work! Personally I'd rather see it on an iPhone since that's what I'll be playing on :p

14. bmdino

bmdino Well-Known Member

Mar 12, 2010
    Anybody know if the monk or mage is the healer, or is there one at all?

15. Sanuku

Sanuku Well-Known Member

Just tell me which Class i should Start and i`ll do for You a Recording on my iPhone 4.

16. SncHD

SncHD Active Member

Jan 17, 2011
    school
    United States
    I came

Oh my lord, I thought it would be way longer. But I'm in the US... When does it come out for US? I'm SO anctious to play it I'm going crazy. thanks :]

17. SncHD

SncHD Active Member

Jan 17, 2011
    school
    United States
    Mage would be really interesting, but the Warrior is pretty basic as it is.. Do mage so I can take a look at what it would be like, since I'm most likely going warrior anyway :] don't have to, just my opinion

18. AchillesReborn

AchillesReborn Well-Known Member

Nov 29, 2008
    Way longer? Of course not. Gameloft are experts at creating hype about their games, then releasing rushes, buggy, shallow crap a few weeks later.

19. GodSon

GodSon Well-Known Member

Mar 12, 2009
    Definitely appreciate it. I'd like to see the info/skills for the monk class(human if that makes a difference) in the US video please. :)

20. SncHD

SncHD Active Member

Jan 17, 2011
    school
    United States
    Agreed, I never really expect much, but the reviews on this game make me pretty excited to finally play this, since I've been looking for a game like this on the iPod for a while. Even the cons about this game don't bother me. I would rather play a game fast and have them update it than wait forever, but of course, gameloft never updates -.-