Overkill 2 - shooter with realistic 3D weapons (by Craneballs) [universal, F2P]

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by craneballs, Jan 7, 2013.

1. craneballs

craneballs Well-Known Member

#101 craneballs, Mar 20, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 20, 2013
    We've been busy creating new content and forgot to make it to the news.

Since we've had our previous versions of Overkill 2 rejected from Apple we decided to use the extra time and add Survival Mode already.

It's an endless mode similar to the one from Overkill and we've added new mechanics in the form of multiplier to spice things up. The better you play the higher it goes. Multiplier does what they tend to do: multiply your score. But it also brings you back to life when your health drops to zero.

[​IMG]

2. craneballs

3. SteveWD40

SteveWD40 Well-Known Member

Jul 21, 2010
  4. craneballs

EU will follow with the worldwide release at 28th March or 4th April at the latest. Depends on what comes up during the Canada/NZ launch.

No idea why the bloody link acts weird, it worked fine when first posted :/

5. RuskiTyoma

RuskiTyoma New Member

Jul 23, 2012
    Issue logging in?

I've created an account on profile.overkill2.com, installed the game on my iPhone, and attempted to log in. I know I have the correct username/email and password but it keeps telling me I have the wrong password?

Does the dev know if this is a current issue? Any way to troubleshoot?

6. craneballs

Hi. Yeah, we know about this one, sweating about getting in into order. Right now the online profile can only be synchronized with the game progress via facebook. And players need to log in the game with FB to see the online profile.

7. Shynnobi

Shynnobi New Member

Sep 27, 2012
    I really enjoyed Overkill and this one is much much better ^^ The only one thing that annoying me is the accuracy of the aiming, it's not really smooth.. :/ Like if there was some kind of grid on the screen that prevent you to do soft moves. But anyways, I spend a lot of time on this game ! Good job Craneballs :)

8. craneballs

Thanks mate! What device are you running it on?

9. WCFields

WCFields Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2009
    steel worker
    The gun jamming happens to me so often that I'd stopped playing ( sometimes. It happens Before I fire a single shot ) I've missed some good black market weapons, I'd like to get the Tar21 once their all sold out that's it?

10. craneballs

Wow you must have been really unlucky with the random number generator. The first version of jamming was really intense and we toned it down a lot and added the two faster reloads after jam to compensate.

We have a few more weapons in the pipeline for the Black Market, but I am sure the other guns will make a comeback eventually.

11. WCFields

WCFields Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2009
    steel worker
    #111 WCFields, Aug 12, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 12, 2013
    Effective weapon?

Wrong thread