Own A Bar Inside An RPG! Adventure Bar Story Coming Soon!

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by ZigZaGame, Jan 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 0-FeliX-0

0-FeliX-0 Well-Known Member

Sep 25, 2011
    Daver completed the main storyline in around 45 hours, I think. And he says that there's tons of sidequests and bosses to defeat, still!

2. hotpotty

hotpotty Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2009
    Australia
    Thanks for your reply, mate :D

3. Daver16

Daver16 Well-Known Member

Sep 17, 2011
    While there isn't game center there is a hidden item that you can find that tells you the % of monsters fought, how many of the total number of recipes and combos you've made and stuff like that!

4. ANIMALCHOPPINGS

ANIMALCHOPPINGS Well-Known Member

Feb 25, 2011
    Canada
    I found it!

5. Vovin

Vovin 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Nov 28, 2009
    Germany
    #165 Vovin, Mar 2, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 2, 2012
    About the IAP's:

6. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011
    ^ Wait I'm confused. That means they decided remove it or keep it?

Btw thanks for the replies guys! I think I'm getting it :)

7. ANIMALCHOPPINGS

ANIMALCHOPPINGS Well-Known Member

Feb 25, 2011
    Canada
    I dont know, in the version I am playing tere is IAP ( that is unnecessary) but people are saying there isn't. Either way the game doesn't need IAP and everyone should try it

8. ZigZaGame

ZigZaGame Well-Known Member

Oct 25, 2010
    Earth
    Update was approved, new release date is now confirmed, March 8th.

the entire psp port is there without the iaps, but we have iaps built on top of the game for people who want to get through the game fast...to be specific you can access the next town's store before getting there and solve hint recipes with a click instead of trying to figure out what goes in the missing slot (its pretty intuitive).

none of these "cheats" were available in the psp version.

9. knighthalo123

knighthalo123 Well-Known Member

Feb 9, 2011
    4444 more daysss 444444 d: So long

10. Jdragoon19

Jdragoon19 Well-Known Member

Nov 29, 2010
    TouchArcade Forums
    Area 51
    Wow, 4444 days to go for it to be released? That's a long time o.o

Jk. ;)

11. trundley

trundley Well-Known Member

Oct 29, 2010
    3333 DAYS. Wow 1111 days passed quickly.

12. Zimon

Zimon Member

Jan 20, 2012
    Sweden
    I'm buying this as soon as it hits appstore! Been waiting eagerly for months now. :p

13. trundley

trundley Well-Known Member

Oct 29, 2010
    2 DAYS, Mass Effect should keep me going until the 8th

14. lilneo

lilneo Well-Known Member

Feb 28, 2012
    Work in State Government
    México
  15. firstadam

firstadam Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2009
    Construction
    USA, CA
    we are so close

16. J2o

J2o Well-Known Member

Mar 4, 2011
    I just bought itune cards at half-price, but those turns out to be physical giftcards so I dont know when those cards will arrive, but hopefully in time for this game!

17. Snozberry

Snozberry Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2012
    Is that a type? Apple never reduces iTunes cards anymore then 20% because they only get a 30% cut of each item sold, so any discount further then 20% is leaving apple with very small, if not no cut at all, or even losing money..
    So how is that possible?

Unless you got it cheap off eBay..but generally licensed resellers will never sell for less than 20-% off.

I haven't had to buy a new iTunes card for probably like 2 months now.lno games have really interested me much except one or two so the $40 is taking a long time to spend..which is good I guess but I kinda wish more cool games wouod come out .. Kinda crap 2012 so far but I will deffs be picking up ABS even if I don't end up playing it.. I hope iwill cause it looks nice but 30 hours of gameplay kinda scares me and I hate not completing a game..I'm OCD about it so that's going to drive me mad trying to complete a game that huge.might be good thou..if it's a good game the time will fly so I guess that'll be good..hope it's not repetitive though..

18. Lufia

Lufia Member

Mar 6, 2012
    Germany
    Last week I bought a 50€ iTunes gift card and paid 35€. But that was in a german store, perhaps it depends on the country? I even heard that about a year ago another german store sold the gift cards 40% off, but I didn't own an iDevice then so I don't know if it's true.

19. DaviddesJ

DaviddesJ Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

May 19, 2010
    Burlingame CA
    While I don't know Apple's pricing policies, they also make money on some fraction of cards that are sold but never redeemed. I wouldn't be surprised if that's on the order of 10%. There are also unused balances that people cash in
    but simply sit on for long periods of time. Effectively, from Apple's point of view, that delay is profit. They also, of course, make most of their money on devices, not apps. So there are other ways for them to make money even if they are selling cards "below markup".

20. J2o

J2o Well-Known Member

Mar 4, 2011
    My friend showed me a website that let you buy their stuff at a discounted price (kinda like Groupon). I believe the iTune deal at half price is for the first time member and I think that deal is still going on. If you are curious about it, ask me to post it asap, or PM me. Not gonna post it without a request because I dont want to deal with people flaming me for posting something that looks like a referral thing when it is not.