Universal Pan-Pan (by Spelkraft)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by metalcasket, Mar 2, 2017.

1. anthony78

anthony78 Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2015
    Reminds me a bit of The Witness in the open world, ability to skip puzzles and come back when you want type thing. But this s a little too obtuse for my liking.

Maybe it will click with me but still enjoying After the End quite a bit more.

2. Pitta

Pitta Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2008
    Male
    Italy
    Loving this game.

I felt like an idiot for the last hour then took a pause, had a eureka moment, then made huge progresses.
    The 'bird' was driving me nuts.
    Now, of course, I'm stuck again.

Brilliant.

3. D1vi8

D1vi8 Well-Known Member

May 22, 2014
    Belgium
    Yes, that F**ing bird. Tried a dozen time before I realized I needed something else to solve the puzzle.

4. Pitta

Pitta Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2008
    Male
    Italy
    I didn't complete the game and I may be just dumb but for what it's worth I've played over 4 hours and I've several puzzles left to do.
    There is some exploring....the world isn't immense but I keep discovering new areas solving the puzzles.
    The initial region has several puzzles in different places, spaced out by some walking around.
    So far walking around wasn't boring at all.
    Sometimes you cross the world because you have some specific task to do.

Personally I'm loving the game.
    Requires some serious side thinking (so far).

5. D1vi8

D1vi8 Well-Known Member

May 22, 2014
    Belgium
    #65 D1vi8, Mar 5, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 6, 2017
    Fantastic game

6. Pitta

Pitta Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2008
    Male
    Italy
    Well, I just completed the game, no hints used and I made sure I was spoiler free (now I can read every post here).

What an awesome little gem!!!
    Kept me entertained for the whole week end...took me around 5 hours to complete but when I wasn't actually playing it, I was thinking how to solve specific puzzles I was stuck on.

I highly recommend the game.

7. Heckles

Heckles New Member

Mar 7, 2017
    Pan-pan can't drop stick

Am I the only one who can't drop the stick? I broke through the wall and now can't proceed because I keep hitting everything.

8. You're not supposed to drop it. Just unselect it.

9. kaywib

kaywib Member

Feb 2, 2015
    Just finished the game. Absolutely stunning. It is games like this that gives the iOS platform hope as a gaming platform. Loved it!!

10. Dazzlemi

Dazzlemi Well-Known Member

Mar 14, 2010
    AppUnwrapper.. So ... which do you prefer... I'm trying to decide between after the end and pan-pan?

Thanks for all your walk throughs.

11. I deleted After the End pretty early on. I found it too frustrating. I liked Pan-Pan quite a bit and completed it. My only gripe with it was that you see such a small area at once and I kept getting lost/disoriented. I would have liked the option to play in landscape and maybe zoom out more. But otherwise, pretty solid game.