Universal Pig Wing - by ParkPill

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Park Pill, Dec 22, 2015.

1. slamraman

slamraman Well-Known Member
    Patreon Gold

Aug 27, 2011
    I only stopped playing, Park Pill, as I only have one level to do - the last one - but game center just won't work on my phone and I didn't want to complete it or get a high score on endless that didn't register. As soon as GC is fixed I'll be right back on it.

2. slamraman

slamraman Well-Known Member
    Patreon Gold

Aug 27, 2011
    Just completed Level 31 \o/
    I also collected all the coins but Game Center wasn't working when I got the coons so I didn't get the achievement /o\
    Now to see if I can get 20 on Endless Mode. Honestly, Park Pill, proper shame this little beauty didn't take off but it really is brilliant from start to finish. Proper good work, sir, and all the best to you and your family for 2016.

3. Park Pill

Park Pill Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2013
    Now I got tears on my chick ToT. Thank you for cheering me up. More games will be coming up. And I will try not to disappoint you :)
    Happy new year to you, too \o/

4. neca

neca Well-Known Member

Apr 5, 2010
    Hey!! I just noticed this and it's great!! I love infinity mode, got 23 :) and story mode is cool too!! I hope this gets the attention it deserves, good luck!

5. Park Pill

Oct 24, 2013
    I am so happy that you liked it! :D Getting more attention is really hard, though. But I will not give up until I do!

6. neca

neca Well-Known Member

Apr 5, 2010
    I saw this getting updated and was hoping for more levels, however the only news were that you stole my first place in endless mode!! Hahaha Parkpill I hope you do give us more levels, love this game

7. Park Pill

Oct 24, 2013
    Oh, right it was you!

Sorry for taking the first place from you :D
    I hope that I have a time to give you extra levels. But sadly this game made less than a handful of money for a few months. And that makes me a little bit desperate to make some decent money to live on. So.. if the next games made some, maybe I could have a time to create some extra levels for this game.

P.S. My next game would look like this.