Universal Pirate Power (By Godzilab)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Boardumb, Jun 30, 2015.

1. ste86uk

ste86uk Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    Agree

2. vitalicboi

vitalicboi Well-Known Member

Mar 25, 2014
    #82 vitalicboi, Jul 7, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 7, 2015
    Wouldn't that make it too easy to get gold if we could just build more shops? This way its a challenge. Plus I am sure that more shops will come in the future. Only with more benefits then just getting more gold.

3. vitalicboi

Mar 25, 2014
    Just got to Doge Lvl 5, and yikes... :S

4. vitalicboi

Mar 25, 2014
    #84 vitalicboi, Jul 7, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 7, 2015
    Now, I vaguely remember in Happy Street where you could build or open a second area if you spent enough gold or got to a certain level. It was sorta like a doorway. Well what if we used that feature but changed it a little. New areas could be accessed at a certain level or after being built, which would allow you to venture deeper into the island and find rarer resources, treasures, etc. Now these resources would be limited to 3 and have a timer similar to the plants in our main island, only they will not have to be replanted, they will simply reappear multiple times during the day forcing you to come back and see if their are more every now and again. It would also be nice to be able to find animals which could be skinned for their fur hide and turned into costumes.

The new areas could also have caverns or ruins, which we can send some of our characters into in order to get treasure. A timer would start letting us know when they will be finished finding the treasure. Characters will not be accessible during that time for ships, and they will earn exp for completing the discovery.

Each new continent could also have a river or pond which could be unlocked at a certain level as well, where you could use the fishing feature they have hinted at.

Each area of the island could also be expanded. This would allow for us to be able to gather more items. expanding would mean more of the animals or resources would be revealed.

5. vitalicboi

Mar 25, 2014
    #85 vitalicboi, Jul 7, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 8, 2015
    maybe I'm just lazy, but in a future update, please make it so that we can renew a plant by pressing a button after it dies. It's really annoying having to go back into the menu several times to get each individual plant. Or maybe take the having to pay for the plant several times away.

Or Maybe you could pay for the plant once, a more expensive price, then it automatically renews over time, and never dies. Keep the option to pay Flooz to get the fruits early.

In my opinion the plants should already be on the island, and become more available as we expand the area of the island. It give us another reason to expand.

I just find having to replant to plant over and over again extremely tidious.

6. moleki

moleki Well-Known Member
    Patreon Gold

May 22, 2009
    Thanks for the feedback, we are reading everything.

Meanwhile we are working on some new goodness
    [​IMG]

7. kenken11

kenken11 Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2012
    Hi dev, the crusade is bugged. Timers is reset only? I didn't get to play crusade for 2 days already. Clicked on reset, nothing happen. Relog the game, "error loading the configuration or something", relog the game again, timer reset and all the defeated boat remain there. Anyone having this issue?

8. vitalicboi

Mar 25, 2014
    #88 vitalicboi, Jul 8, 2015
    Is that what I think it is? Did you guys add Nights/Days? I just noticed the sunset. :D I really hope so because if that is the case, then now all we need is dynamic weather.

How close is this new update? I'm still hoping for a release this week :S

Also, something I figured I would mention. On the Main Map, the top corners look unfinished, you can see the end of the map and it looks super bad. (Sorry I am a perfectionist).

9. vitalicboi

Mar 25, 2014
    I'm not, unfortunately.
    Have you completely closed the app from double clicking the home button?

10. kenken11

Sep 29, 2012
    Yes totally closed and logged back only to find only the timer reset. Sad :(

11. kenken11

Sep 29, 2012
    Just got my 3 stars characters :) Hehe

Attached Files:

12. kenken11

Sep 29, 2012
    #92 kenken11, Jul 8, 2015
    1 more...

Max star will need 400 more tokens lol!

Add my Gamecenter name: FanAngeL~

Attached Files:

13. vitalicboi

Mar 25, 2014
    Nice job man!

14. kenken11

Sep 29, 2012
    #94 kenken11, Jul 8, 2015
    Been playing the same map for 200+ times to 3 stars both of them. I am a boring guy. So now I am going to playing another 800+ times to max lvl them haha.

Congrats in getting your Robin Hood in advance LOL! I can see u throwing all your gems on that haha.

15. vitalicboi

Mar 25, 2014
    Hehe, I actually didn't have to. I had made a purchase of Flooz a while back, and a gitch made it so I didn't get the chest I opened, so they added some Flooz to my account and I used that xD.

I must have Robin Hood O.O!

16. vitalicboi

Mar 25, 2014
    #96 vitalicboi, Jul 8, 2015
    Moleki, I still haven't been able to use my best ship in the arena. The timer ends and then I still can't use it. What are all the things that could prevent me from using it in the arena. I haven't made any changes to my ship in a long time.

I was also curious. If I change my Game Center name, will I lose my save data?

17. moleki

moleki Well-Known Member
    Patreon Gold

May 22, 2009
    What do you mean exactly by you can't use it? You have a cooldown on your boat and if you buy tickets you can use it or is it something else?

You can safely change your game center name as long as you don't create another game center account

18. vitalicboi

Mar 25, 2014
    #98 vitalicboi, Jul 9, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 9, 2015
    I can use my 2 other ships but my main ship just never works in the arena. I can wait a whole day and it won't let me use it in the arena. I go to use it and it makes a buzzer noise.

Whats the cooldown time?

19. moleki

moleki Well-Known Member
    Patreon Gold

May 22, 2009
    Would it be possible for you to film it and send me a link to the movie. You can contact me directly at [email protected]

The cooldown time is the time it takes for your boat to be used freely in the arena (no tickets cost)

20. vitalicboi

Mar 25, 2014
    How do you know how much cooldown time is left? Cause I don't see a timer anywhere....Except when I go to pick my other ships, they all have timers on in that screen except the one I can't use.
    I have no way of recording my screen. I use my phone as my recorder and camera. But I took screenshots of what happens and sent an email to you.