Android Pixel Fishing - mobile game with very cute pixel graphics

Discussion in 'Android Games' started by Kzunec, Oct 1, 2023.

1. Kzunec

Kzunec New Member

Apr 2, 2023
    Male
    Hello everyone,
    I'm thrilled to announce the release of my first serious game on Google Play. After the not-so-great Jump, Astronaut!, I've put a lot of effort into creating a game that I believe is much better and more intriguing. I would greatly appreciate it if you could take the time to rate it.
    Your objective is to upgrade your fishing gear and enhance your skills to capture rare and captivating fish species. What sets this game apart is the unique challenge of skillfully controlling your hook during its descent, deftly avoiding fish to dive deeper, and maximizing your catch when the hook resurfaces. This engaging gameplay mechanic is reminiscent of the popular game Ridiculous Fishing, ensuring an enjoyable gaming experience.

Here are some exciting features of Pixel Fishing:
    - Complete your fish book by collecting a variety of fish species.
    - Enhance your fishing equipment, including your line and hook, to unlock not only common fish but also multiple golden fish species.
    - Engage in daily quests to earn valuable rewards in the form of gold.
    - Accomplish in-game achievements to receive thrilling rewards.
    - Even when you're offline, you can continue to earn coins and make progress in the game.
    - Immerse yourself in the pleasant music and cozy atmosphere characteristic of pixelated games.
    - Each dive offers a unique experience, guaranteeing endless excitement and discovery.

Please take a moment to rate and share your feedback.

Google Play

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. klaxon

klaxon Member

May 12, 2023
    Male
    This Fishing is kind of Ridiculous though with a different vibe to it and what I’ve seen works fine. It is more laid back, aside from the music which I found annoying. Turned that off and listened to Tangerine Dream instead, but that’s just me. Collecting different species and reading about them in the museum gives the game an extra hook along with the upgrades and offline element. Adding map and shop will be good.

3. Kzunec

Kzunec New Member

Apr 2, 2023
    Male
    Thank you for playing and sharing your feedback :)
    To be honest, I myself find this music annoying, but I figured it might be because I've heard it hundreds of times while testing the game. I'll consider what can be done about it, as it's not the first time I've heard that it's irritating :D
    Unfortunately, there were some issues with the map and the store. They were not working reliably, so I had to disable them until all the errors are fixed.

klaxon likes this.