iPad Pixel Quest RPG - Retro Looking Sandbox RPG

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by mmztech, Jan 24, 2013.

1. Faustens

Faustens New Member

Feb 9, 2013
    Didnt my spoiler help you?

At the farm, where you killed the undead, you can buy the spirit... Its the item that costs 15 of the rare things you get from harvesting. Harvesting is a very good source of money btw ;)

2. Loda74

Loda74 Member

Feb 5, 2013
    Get in through harvesting. It's the green circle with the swirl. There's a "sweet spot" on the wheel you can press to get the life force approx 1/3 times.

Stuck at the swamp too. Has this happened before in other area before updates or is there something I'm missing.

3. virag0

virag0 Active Member

Nov 1, 2012
    sysadmin
    Sydney, Australia
    Thanks everyone. I finally understand. I have been harvesting the fronds but selling them.
    I think I misinterpreted the icon for buying the fairy as I didn't realise it was the fronds.
    Now I am also at the swamp, so have to find this music now, too! It might be a musical
    puzzle. There is also buried treasure around somewhere, too I think....

4. Loda74

Loda74 Member

Feb 5, 2013
    You might want to check out hershals farm for some clues.

5. Morfeusz

Morfeusz New Member

Feb 14, 2013
    I renew my request for help or any suggestions. The mysteries of music, thank you very much in advance

6. Loda74

Loda74 Member

Feb 5, 2013
    Some guy checked the programming and there is nothing beyond the music barrier. I will guess that we are waiting for an update to carry on. Stock up on spells and cash in the meantime.

7. virag0

virag0 Active Member

Nov 1, 2012
    sysadmin
    Sydney, Australia
    Looks like this game will come as a series of updates. I don't mind that, so long
    as I understand. I still like it....

8. istara

istara Well-Known Member

Mar 10, 2009
    #88 istara, Feb 24, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 26, 2013
    Can anyone please provide crafting recipes for rings, boats etc?

All over the Internet people are asking this but I can't find any answers.

EDIT: Finally figured it out! Here are the craft recipes for the Bronze Ring and Gold Ring:

Bronze Ring: (gives 5 life points) arrange four bronze ingots in a diamond shape
    Gold Ring: (gives 10 life points) arrange four gold ingots in a diamond shape
    Eg (where X is the ingot and o is blank):
    oXo
    XoX
    oXo
    Also it seems as though you can only wear one ring at once. Since I had already made the Gold Ring, it wouldn't even let me make the Bronze Ring, or a second Gold Ring. They are both marked as Slot 1 so there must be another kind of ring that goes in the second slot.

I also noticed in another forum that the boat and shovel recipes are on signposts. I had thought that the signpost in the Town was a treasure map, but it must be a recipe. No clue yet what "W" or "CB" are though.

9. Loda74

Loda74 Member

Feb 5, 2013
    W = wood
    Cb = copper bar
    C = cloth

10. way2old

way2old New Member

Mar 13, 2013
    electric fence

how do ypu get beyond electric fence ?

11. way2old

way2old New Member

Mar 13, 2013
    fence

went south past knight cant get thru electric fence or find music

12. Loda74

Loda74 Member

Feb 5, 2013
    I've been told it isn't finished and not in the code yet. So I guess wait till the game is updated.

13. TheJoey4

TheJoey4 Active Member

Jan 30, 2013
    Its been broken since it came out in january. Zero stars

14. Boom34

Boom34 New Member

Apr 4, 2013
    I love the game but...

Ok, Call me a noob, but i cant figure out how to recharge my basic attack after the initial 100 uses is used up. Thanks in advanse for any tips and advise, i'd really like to be able to play again.

15. Jxsgamer

Jxsgamer Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2011
    USA
    From the east gate, head down, when you see a house, then start heading west, after you pass three houses, there should be a blacksmith iron. Just stand on it and click.

16. Boom34

Boom34 New Member

Apr 4, 2013
    Cool Thank you!

17. Vaktskjold

Vaktskjold New Member

May 15, 2013
    Hey. It' been a while since anyone posted in this thread. But Im playing Pixel Quest on Android and LOVE it :)
    I haven't found anything to help me elsewhere on the web, so my best shot is to try here.
    I can't find the thieves hideout. I killed the bandit that appeared when talking to that woman which you get to when chopping the trees. I got the "knife/key" som the bandit, but I can't find the hideout anywhere.

Please help me anyone :) I don't want to give up on this game yet.

Sorry for my grammar, english isn't my main language. :)

18. Loda74

Loda74 Member

Feb 5, 2013
    Find some more trees to chop down on the same map. Good luck.

19. jcassell

jcassell New Member

Jul 16, 2013
    Wood

I bought the game pixel quest earlier today and got some cool stuff but I can't seem to figure out how to get wood. Please help. If you do I will be eternally grateful. Just tell me how to get wood.

20. Meslomeslo

Meslomeslo Well-Known Member

Jul 21, 2013
    Is this good? Looks like good game.