Universal Plague Inc. - (by Ndemic Creations)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Ndemic Creations, May 26, 2012.

1. Botoshel

Botoshel Well-Known Member

Jan 26, 2013
    Male
    Student
    Scotland
    I couldn't get under 360 using his strategy eithet.. Must be something else we're missing. I'm gonna play with the genetic code a little.

2. Mkesaber

Mkesaber Well-Known Member

Oct 10, 2012
    My best is 160. Can hit the sixties reliably. Better than that...im thinking u need the perfect run. Reached the limit on this one.

Necroa. Is the by far the hardest. To get in the low 300's requires finesse. My strategy is not a straightforward evolve strategy. It require perfecting horde sending to get in low 300s.

I tried a non- horde regular evolve strategy, and hit the 350 range.

3. Kidaver

Kidaver Member

Mar 3, 2013
    I've got the update and been following the guide but I must be missing something with the CDC PZ achieve....any tips?

4. StarViruZ

StarViruZ Well-Known Member

Jul 15, 2013
    Mexico
    Don't be so sure, I'm very inspirating on Neurax. But after a shiting number of tries I always finish on 175-185 days. My lowest was 171, so close to Kayg's record...

5. Mkesaber

Oct 10, 2012
    Updated strategy for neurax (soup to nuts) which should put you in 160s. See post 3075.

@ 160 days and after many variations attempted, I don't see anyway to crack that score (maybe someone can shave off a day or two).

On to fungus where I think 250 can be cracked.

6. Kayg0000

Kayg0000 Well-Known Member

Jun 26, 2012
    UK
    Nice one, down to 162 days for Neurax.

Still working on fungus. Do to spore all in on go, or evolve a spore, go back to the game map for a day and the evolve another spore.?

7. VictorT93

VictorT93 Well-Known Member

Apr 4, 2013
    London
    Just made the top 25

I know many of you are well ahead of me but just hit the top 25 list for bacteria with 250 days Woooo Hoooooo.

Thought i'd better post it now as someone will knock me off the list in the next few hours I'm sure.

8. StarViruZ

Jul 15, 2013
    Mexico
    What if we start using Pathostasis and evolve all fungus abilities to make air/water transmissions easy?

9. StarViruZ

Jul 15, 2013
    Mexico
    Ah lol thanks, just saw your old guide.

Attached Files:

10. Mkesaber

Oct 10, 2012
    Allin one go. But wait for first pop-up otherwise it will mess up your starting country.
    Soooo many different options for fungus....but I think with a good run 230 is possible.

11. Botoshel

Jan 26, 2013
    Male
    Student
    Scotland
    Whoops :D Seeing this keeps reminding me of the news headline message: Research on birdflu not published. It would be fun to have an achievement made out of it. Something like Necroa-Rabies only this time it would be Disease-Birdflu link.

12. Botoshel

Jan 26, 2013
    Male
    Student
    Scotland
    I think it would be cool. Has anyone else got a wish or an idea for a new achievement?

Attached Files:

13. Trioxin/666

Trioxin/666 Well-Known Member

Mar 12, 2013
    Something involving the Ebola virus would be cool, it's my favourite virus, the symptoms are brutal!

14. Botoshel

Jan 26, 2013
    Male
    Student
    Scotland
    It can be done using the current symptoms of any disease except the special plagues.. It's up to mr Vaughan in the end. But hopefully he'll keep an eye on this forum :)

15. Mkesaber

Oct 10, 2012
    Fungus cracked

206 days! fungus is all about the land transmission. zoonosis did the trick.

strategy updated. see post 3075.

Attached Files:

16. Trioxin/666

Mar 12, 2013
    That's gonna take some beating! I'm guessing there's a bit of luck involved (what countries an islands get infected with spore bursts?)

17. Trioxin/666

Mar 12, 2013
    Hmmmm, what if there was a hidden research team you have to find and destroy? Or maybe some new neurax worm achievements, win a game by only evolving symptoms, I'm sure James has some treats up his diabolical sleeve!

18. Mkesaber

Oct 10, 2012
    the strategy is pretty repeatable and will get you in the 210-220s. to beat 206 you'll need the perfect run. lucky with random country infections and mutations.

19. Trioxin/666

Mar 12, 2013
    It's a pretty sound tactic, good job dude! First run with your new method, 208 days! Got dissentry and necrosis mutated quite early on, was worried it would kill too soon but added water and air (had spare dna from not needing to buy 2 lethal symptoms!) at the end to get it done! Thanks again!! Still can't do better than 479 on Necroa tho, tried your method loads of times and its improved but just can't get those hords around enough!

20. StarViruZ

Jul 15, 2013
    Mexico
    Doesn't change anything if I use Water gene instead Native? Just I hate when I can't infect Greenland, Caribean or Madagascar soon...