Universal Plague Inc. - (by Ndemic Creations)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Ndemic Creations, May 26, 2012.

1. Kayg0000

Kayg0000 Well-Known Member

Jun 26, 2012
    UK
    Plague in space, see pages 62, 68, 72 and 80. Page 68 has best text and page 80 has screenshots

Insane bolt = Necrosis. See page 70 and 74. There are various methods. Basically you will have to go lethal whilst still infecting, here necrosis and dysentery are your friends as they do both. Use the modified genes to help get DNA faster, reduce costs and infect the islands. Do not add total organ until all islands infected.

That should get you started, tweak to your own style.

2. Thorz

Thorz New Member

Jan 16, 2013
    #1122 Thorz, Feb 20, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 20, 2013
    This works, tested just now. Thanks :)

3. GambleMakaidos

GambleMakaidos New Member

Feb 14, 2013
    Thank you. I have a bet with a friend about the release so I'm kinda anxious by now lol. I love the devs on this though. He does a great job of keeping in touch with us.

4. Jaid98

Jaid98 New Member

Feb 22, 2013
    Im still having trouble getting a few achievements.

I've completed all disease types on brutal so I have access to cheat types. I still need Russian Nuclear Retaliation, Contaminated Package, chinese nuclear retaliation, plague in space and insane bolt. Im sure there are answers in this thread somewhere but i dont really want to go through 113 pages. Any help is greatly appreciated
    -Thanks

5. Thorz

Thorz New Member

Jan 16, 2013
    The answers are definitely here, you don't need to read all the posts, just use the "search on this thread" function" you find over.
    The contaminated package was a PITA to get. Play with the invincible cheat so you don't need to worry about the cure. This gives you plenty of time to complete the achievement. Start on a warm place, I did it starting on Saudi Arabia or Egipt. Get drug resistance 1 and 2 and at the beginning spread with blood and mosquitos. DO NOT ADD AIR OR WATTER. This is the key. Add the profuse bleeding combo early too (hemophilia+skin lesions). Do not add more symptoms than these. You are going to be left with Greenland and may e Iceland clean, this is ok as one of these 2 will get contaminated with blood after a good time has passed. Develop the transmision vectors to advance hemo and zoonosis. You have to be patient and at the end thr message of contaminated blood will come, but you have all the time in the world because the cure never reaches 100% :). Use some genes to fight developing symptoms and pop the DNA balls for you, that is how I did it.

6. echo_pdx

echo_pdx Active Member

Feb 4, 2013
    Just saw confirmation on twitter fron Ndemic that the update should hit the app store on the 26th!!

7. Thorz

Thorz New Member

Jan 16, 2013
    Amazing!

8. Kayg0000

Jun 26, 2012
    UK
    #1128 Kayg0000, Feb 22, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 22, 2013
    Achievements help

See my post near top of this page (113) for space and insane

For how to nuke whilst spacing see page 90

Attached achievement guide, work through this first, post questions after

Attached Files:

9. Jaid98

Jaid98 New Member

Feb 22, 2013
    Thanks for the help, Ive managed to get the swine flu achievement and insane bolt but im still having trouble getting the president ill using these guides. Is it different on Android devices? Also I got the planned space cure thing to appear and then waited a few years and nothing happened.

10. Kayg0000

Jun 26, 2012
    UK
    #1130 Kayg0000, Feb 23, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 24, 2013
    Potus

Maybe someone with an Android device can comment, I only have an IPad.

I know that getting drug 2 early is key. Some recommend getting drug 1 then 2 as first DNA spends. Also key is keeping the lethality low, hence swine flu symptoms (about a lethality of approx 6 ish). I had to wait until between 40 and 80 million dead in the USA before POTUS ill message. Off course all this is done in the immune (no cure) cheat.

Also see alternate strategy posted top of page 105, I tried it once, failed, tried it again adding internal haemorrhaging for extra lethality and it worked.

What version are you using?

11. Jaid98

Jaid98 New Member

Feb 22, 2013
    I think I was just really unlucky. I tried once more and was able to nuke russia. The space one still won't appear though. I am using version 1.4.

12. Kayg0000

Jun 26, 2012
    UK
    #1132 Kayg0000, Feb 23, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 23, 2013
    Space does not appear unless 100% infected, did you get all the islands?

Done this a few times now, works every time, roughly the same as posting on page 105

Drug 1, cold 1, heat 1, air 1, water 1, all level 1 symptoms, including insomnia
    Air 2, water 2, extreme bio.
    Level 2 symptoms plus skin lesions for profuse bleeding combo. Now wait for no more healthy people
    Seizures for lethality, and Insanity, no need to devolve seizures as didn't evolve immune suppression per post on 105
    Wait, devolve anything that mutates
    "Space Cure mission planned" message, DO NOT DEVOLVE ANYTHING then "Space Cure mission launches!"

Add. Internal haemorrhagging

"Space Cure mission failure!

I used to devolve lethal between planned and launched (v1.4) but I'm playing 1.5 now

13. Jaid98

Jaid98 New Member

Feb 22, 2013
    Ok thanks for the help. I have managed to get everything now.

14. Enjoo

Enjoo Well-Known Member

Feb 4, 2012
    Any tips on bio-weapon on brutal. Looked up stuff on the Internet but couldn't find much.

15. Kayg0000

Jun 26, 2012
    UK
    #1135 Kayg0000, Feb 24, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 25, 2013
    Look on youtube

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=boSQ1ADN-RE&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DboSQ1ADN-RE

And

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=qTnwW_UMkxc, works for me as does the basic fast approach for the basic 7 disease types on page 104.

My general approach is

Try to remain hidden, whilst infect and keeping control of lethality via the special bio abilitys, of gene compression GC, deactivated modified genes DMG, and nucleic acid neurtralization NAN. Get GC to level 3 ASAP, infect, infect more, infect faster, reduce lethality via DMG and NAN. When these are level 3, push infect but keep enough DNA for the special lethality max ability.

For infection consider transmissions first as these will help you remain hidden ( on brutal I have had nearly 6 billion infected without being noticed. If you do get noticed, various symptoms help such as skin lesions, hyper sense and pneumonia as either general, cold or rich areas infect boosters. Symptoms insomnia, paranoid, paralysis, coma and insanity all slow down the cure.

For Genes you want DNA fast so ATP boost or red/orange bubble bonus. Start in china and consider urbophile, native biome to front load the infectivity, consider either sympto statis or patho statis to reduce the cost of symptoms/abilities as you will be getting lots of both.

Various ways to do bio, I have done brutal with 22% cure. I am sure others will help with their methods.

16. Ndemic Creations

Ndemic Creations Well-Known Member

Mutation 5 is almost upon the world!

In less than 24 hours, the Necroa Virus will spread across the appstore on millions of iDevices - get ready...

17. ironsam80

ironsam80 Well-Known Member

Dec 14, 2010
    Wow... the Necroa Virus took the game in higher levels... What an awesome update to an already awesome game.

18. JayTay

JayTay Active Member

Jan 25, 2013
    I've just playing my first Necroa game and am about to start ramping up the symptoms :)

19. echo_pdx

echo_pdx Active Member

Feb 4, 2013
    #1139 echo_pdx, Feb 26, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 26, 2013
    Didn't think Necroa could possibly live up to the hype at this point but somehow it did. The changes to the gameplay are significantly greater than Neurax...I haven't even beaten it on Casual yet and I've cleared everything else on Brutal. It's tough!

Early observations...
    -The auto-bubble pop gene is actually useful now, so is playing the game at normal speed.
    -The cure seems to move really quickly
    -Getting all the active abilities early seems critical. Winning this one by racing the cure is hard as hell, so you're going to need to eat them. :D

Is it just me or did blue bubbles receive a massive upgrade?

20. echo_pdx

echo_pdx Active Member

Feb 4, 2013
    Fourth try. Still can't get those last pockets of resistance. Z-COM!!! :shakes fist: