Universal Plax - New Endless 'Score Attack' Game by 3Arts Studio - Available May 1st

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Raph3Arts, Mar 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCho133

JCho133 Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
    Super awesome trailer! (But no bacon :()

The 1.5x sensitivity feels perfect btw!

One last thing, you need to make sure the game makes it clear that you put both thumbs on both sides of the screen to control your guys, not just on thumb to control both. I found that unclear at my first play and I spent a while only using 1 thumb, only to accidentally discover that I could use 2.

2. Raph3Arts

Raph3Arts Well-Known Member

Thanks, we've put a lot of effort in it, so I'm glad you actually like it!

As for the two thumbs control, do you think it might work if we say in the tutorial : "Tap & drag two fingers on both sides of the screen to move!" and later on "You can also move with one finger". We tried it and we think it might work! Maybe we could send you the update if you want?

3. JCho133

Jul 27, 2012
    Hmmm I think you should try "Tap & drag one finger on each side of the screen!"

Saying two fingers on both makes me think I should have 4 fingers out with 2 on either side ;)

4. Raph3Arts

Ohhh yeah you're right haha! Sorry for my bad english skills! :/ Did you found any other english errors in the game?

5. JCho133

Jul 27, 2012
    #65 JCho133, Apr 18, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 18, 2014
    Haha it's fine!

And yeah, just a few.

In the tutorial it says "Watchout!" it should say "Watch out!"

Also in the tutorial it says "Your plax stores every plaxie it eat to become stronger!" It should say "it eats" there

Also, every time you talk about more than one plaxie, it should say "Plaxies." Unless you made it just "plaxie" on purpose

Here's a pic of one such times:

[​IMG]

6. Raph3Arts

Thanks for all that, I think I've fixed them all! :)

Thank you very much! :) We've been working really hard on the minimalist style and the gameplay to make it the best possible, I'm glad you actually like it! I guarantee that you won't regret it! ;)

-

And I just realized that I've never spoke about the price of the game. Basically, the game won't have any IAPs nor Ads, so it's completely premium, and the price tag will be 0,99$ for the first two weeks, and 1,99$ afterward!

7. Raph3Arts

Hey guys! :)

We're getting closer and closer to the release, and yesterday we finished building up the official website for the game. Go take a look : http://www.plaxthegame.com :)

We've also submitted another version to Apple, we'll see if it gets approved anytime soon! :)

Happy easter! :D

8. Raph3Arts

Hey! :)

Soooo we are exactly at one week from the release, and even though a lot of you might be playing Wayward Souls today, I'd like to start giving out promo codes to people who are interesting in playing the game!

So here's the deal : every day until release, we will give out only ONE promo code in this thread at a really specific time of the day, which will be announced the day before.

So let's start it here, the first code will be available today, around 2:00 PM EST!

When and if you get the code, it would be nice from you to write it down here to make it clear that the code is already used! Also, comments are more than welcome! :)

For Beta Testers who helped us in development and gave us their thoughts about the game, you should receive a promo code really soon!

Stay tuned! :)

9. miroa

miroa Well-Known Member

May 22, 2013
    I wish your game to do great.

Sorry if I didn't give a lot of feedback, but your game was close to perfect first time. I never found a bug hahaha

10. Raph3Arts

So as promised, here's the first promo code : X9YE9LTLFEKH. Have fun lucky guy :)

Next Promo code will be tomorrow, at around 11:00AM EST.

That's ok miroa don't worry about that, we were pretty confident that our game was pretty stable at that moment. We did received very few bug reports, but these were minor things, so we were more aiming to comments and requests! You'll get a promo code later on! :)

11. Raph3Arts

Hey guys, here we are again, 11:00AM, and here's the promo code : YFYK46MLPWHK

Have fun :)

Next one will be given tomorrow, 9:00PM EST!

See ya'!

12. Qwertz555

Qwertz555 Well-Known Member

May 22, 2010
    Boy oh boy, eye-thumb skills are needed to cordinate the the two plax. Fast reflexes also. Presentation is top as well as the simple clean graphics. This is a must-have for lovers of games like Duet, Hexagon, Unpossible and co.

Coming from a four hour marathon beta test and just in this break, i opened up your thread. Had my eyes on this game and can't believe i grabbed the only one code. Thank you very much !

13. Raph3Arts

Wow, thanks to you for your kind words sir! :) We are glad that you like our game!

The game was a lot inspired by those two games (duet and hexagon) so it's nice to see that we did a great job in following their path! :)

14. Raph3Arts

Hey guys!

I've been busier than planned this evening, so I wasn't able to post the code at 9:00PM, sorry about that! ^^" Here it is, 2 hours later : AN66F7TKHTHA

Next one : tomorrow, sunday, 11:00AM! Make sure to be there, 'cuz I will! :)

15. Raph3Arts

Here we go again! Another promo code : L4TK6WEXM9PE

There's only 3 left before the release! Make sure to get yourself a code tomorrow, around 1:30PM!

Have a nice sunday! :)

16. Raph3Arts

Yet another promo code : 9AFFAHX6NE4W

Only two left! Next one will be tomorrow, 17:00PM EST

Have fun! :)

17. bhavukjain1

bhavukjain1 Well-Known Member

Jun 14, 2013
    Got it. Thanks.

18. JCho133

Jul 27, 2012
    Are the beta testers still getting a code? If not, I've got my dollar ready ;)

19. Raph3Arts

Yes you'll have one! I will do it as soon as possible, but right now I am really busy with the release and my final exams for university, but don't worry, you should receive one by Thursday! :)

20. JCho133

Jul 27, 2012
    No rush! Haha exams are much more important anyway!