Playstation Vita Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Lounge' started by Haruhi, Dec 12, 2011.

1. Fireball926

Fireball926 Well-Known Member

Nov 21, 2010
    none
    Somewhere
    The god of war games were amazing. Definitely get them! The gameplay and adaptation to mobile was incredible and the action is intense

2. Amenbrother

Amenbrother Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2011
    ?

How do u save a wallpaper to your home screen? Like the screen behind the bubbles of games and psn store and such? Not the lock screen but the home screen?

3. Fireball926

Nov 21, 2010
    none
    Somewhere
    You hold any of the icons then kind of iOS you can move icons around but in the bottim corner you can change the wallpaper.

4. Amenbrother

Jun 24, 2011
    That worked perfect thank you! Wow i just tried the unit 13 demo and i am in love!

5. 1337brian

1337brian Well-Known Member

Oct 12, 2008
    In My Head
    Powerstone collection.

1. It's one of the best multiplayer games ever made if you can snag 4 psp's together with the game. (of course dreamcast is much easier)

2. It's never been made for any other systems than arcade, dreamcast, and psp so it's pretty exclusive

3. It's one of the cheaper games at $10

6. What genres are you looking for? I know a lot of amazing PSP RPGs.

I wouldn't mind updating the first post with a list of TA PSNs if people are interested.

7. KiddToKmart

KiddToKmart Well-Known Member

Feb 10, 2011
    Please do - would be helpful!

8. I'll be adding people to the first page PSN list from this post on then. It would be helpful if you can tell everyone what online-capable games you own too.

9. KiddToKmart

KiddToKmart Well-Known Member

Feb 10, 2011
    PSN ID: KiranB83

Hit me up for:
    Virtua Tennis 4 (top choice)
    Everybody's Golf (second)
    Ultimate MvC3 (pretty new to the game!)
    Rayman (if it has Online?)

10. 1337brian

1337brian Well-Known Member

Oct 12, 2008
    In My Head
    To get in on the group message send me an invite if I don't already have you on my friends list. I sent one last night to everyone so it will be a few days til I send out the new one.

PSN: Envisionimage

11. mashead2000

mashead2000 Well-Known Member

Ok PSN-mashead2000

Online games:
    Fifa
    Motorstorm RC - beat times etc
    UMvC3 - touch controls allowed as i suck otherwise lol

12. Kai555

Kai555 Well-Known Member

Jul 15, 2010
    Student
    Can you play vita without a memory card?

Can you play vita without a memory card?

13. matthewwhatever

matthewwhatever Well-Known Member

Feb 9, 2010
    government
    Ottawa, Canada
    I can't say this with 100% certainty (more like 99%), but I'm pretty sure you need a memory card. Otherwise 1) there's nowhere for the games to install to, and 2) you wouldn't be able to save any of your progress.

As someone else said (possibly in this thread), the memory card prices aren't that crazy when you think about it -- it's basically like the price differences between the different sizes of iPod Touches/iPads. You can have a 16GB option for $250+$60, or you can upgrade to 32GB for an extra $40.

14. Fireball926

Nov 21, 2010
    none
    Somewhere
    Short answer no. Since it has no internal memory(well actually only a small amount for the OS) you can't save games

15. iANiMeX

iANiMeX Well-Known Member

Jun 10, 2011
    Male
    Bum
    Philippines
    Add me up on PSN: iANiMeX

I got FIFA Soccer. Will buy Unit13 when it is out.

16. Be sure to post impressions! I liked what I saw in the demo as far as gameplay is concerned, but I'm not sold on the score-based missions yet.

17. liquidized

liquidized New Member

Mar 1, 2012
    Bronx, NY
    I got mine on launch day. It's amazing! Loving Uncharted. Definitely looking forward to more titles. The only gripe I have is, like others, the proprietary cards.

18. If you own a PS3, be sure to log into the PlayStation Store and vote in the Gamers' Choice Awards. The winning games will be on sale at 30% off (or 50% off for PS+ members) starting next week. There aren't any Vita games on offer, but Vita owners can get either Dissidia Duodecim (don't vote for Prologus by accident) or Tactics Ogre for cheap. More details here: http://us.playstation.com/psn/gamers-choice-awards/

19. Amenbrother

Jun 24, 2011
    Just downloaded monster hunter freedom unite and hate it.... Damn there goes $20.....:mad:

20. K.D!

K.D! Well-Known Member

Dec 11, 2008
    England
    Really hope Sony hurry's up with this update that allows support for PSone Classics... downloaded Resident Evil 2 & 3 off PS+ for free. Included with Resi 1 which I also got for free off PS+ a while back, it would be great to carry the original trilogy around with me on my Vita!