Playstation Vita Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Lounge' started by Haruhi, Dec 12, 2011.

1. Jinathin_x_X

Jinathin_x_X Well-Known Member

May 15, 2012
    Just watched new black ops trailer and lmao. Same trailer but in 30 secs... Lmao can't even believe this bs

2. Der-Kleine

Der-Kleine Well-Known Member

People may agree with you if your post would make sense (same trailer? same as what? And I haven't seen a black ops 2 trailer that was 30 seconds long...).

Also, what does this have to do with this thread?

3. MystikSun

MystikSun Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2009
    I think he misread "Playstation Vita Discussion" as "Playstation Discussion".

4. Jinathin_x_X

May 15, 2012
    I know that. I just wanted to point out that. Because I was hoping that new trailer would have ps vita mark on at the end so black ops 2 is coming out for vita or not. But yeah. New trailer was just edited first reveal trailer that was shown few weeks ago.

5. HardcoreEricXXX

HardcoreEricXXX Well-Known Member

Nov 29, 2008
    Virginia
    Anything CoD for Vita won't be announced till E3 or later. It's going to be the staple game for Vita this year. It'll probably be the game that determines Vita's fate. There's really no reason to even talk about it till then.

6. Jinathin_x_X

May 15, 2012
    We don't even know who is developing the game or anything.
    I just hope it's not old port of previous call of duty. If they port mw3, I won't be happy about it at all. If they are going to port the game, I wish they would port black ops just because of the zombies

7. HardcoreEricXXX

HardcoreEricXXX Well-Known Member

Nov 29, 2008
    Virginia
    Somebody shoot me.

8. ChrisL

ChrisL Well-Known Member

Dec 12, 2009
    Montreal
    *Pew pew pew pew pew*

9. Jinathin_x_X

May 15, 2012
    Sony better show up warrior's lair gameplay at e3

10. Madman100

Madman100 Well-Known Member

Jul 6, 2011
    Not too long now until E3. Hoping to see Sony reference cross-play functionality a lot more than what we've seen so far. Maybe get a glance at CoD, Little Big Planet, All Stars and Sly. Hopefully.

And REMOTE PLAY. Sony needs to support this, at least with first-party games. Infamous 2(<-awesome game, btw) runs perfect on Vita through CFW.

11. Jinathin_x_X

May 15, 2012
    There are couple games runs great with CTW
    Dead space 2, mgs4, silent hill homecoming, sky copper had collection etc
    Yeah remote play would be sweet but at the same time I don't really see te point of it since I don't have 3G model :p
    I rather to see them focus on new games like killzone and cod

12. Madman100

Madman100 Well-Known Member

Jul 6, 2011
    True. Bt I doubt remote play would even work through 3G connection. You can be away from home but it requires a wifi connection, like if you're at a buddies place or a public hotspot.

13. Jinathin_x_X

May 15, 2012
    I don't see remote play that big of deal. It's just like one of "useless features"
    It will be more than welcome if it works, but like I said, why I would bother going through all these different process when I can just play ps3 when I am at home?
    They should just really focus on vita games. Like killzone

14. Jinathin_x_X

May 15, 2012
  15. SirAwesome

SirAwesome Well-Known Member

May 20, 2010
    Ok now I'm gona watch my email like a hawk :)

We’ve heard from a couple of people that beta emails for LittleBigPlanet on Vita have gone out this afternoon – containing a download code for the game.

You’ll remember the process that we detailed a week or so back – well, now it looks like people are being selected, although it’s clear not everyone that applied will get in.

As we said back in January when we last played the game, this portable marvel plays brilliantly and mirrors the big console versions much better than the PSP game did, so hopes are high.

We’ve not got a code, so have no idea what the NDA is like, but if anyone gets one they don’t want or need let us know.

http://www.thesixthaxis.com/2012/05/21/littlebigplanet-vita-beta-emails-going-out/

16. MystikSun

MystikSun Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2009
    Ouch. NDA's hurt. MAG's NDA especially. LOTS of peoples' PSN accounts were suspended for leaking unauthorized videos and pictures. They only make you want to see more of the game instead >.<

17. Yes, and the Vita version will cost $40.

...I'm sorry, I just had to.

18. S.I.D. CrAzY

S.I.D. CrAzY Well-Known Member

May 16, 2009
  19. ChrisL

ChrisL Well-Known Member

Dec 12, 2009
    Montreal
  20. dumaz1000

dumaz1000 Well-Known Member

Jun 5, 2010
    I would pay $40 to get that type of game with physical controls and dual analog sticks. Virtual controls can feel a little bulky/combersome/clumsy when attached to games with complex schemes and a multitude of on screen buttons and commands. Especially in multiplayer. I don't think Nova or Modern Combat ever makes the leap to a dedicated handheld.