Playstation Vita Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Lounge' started by Haruhi, Dec 12, 2011.

1. mashead2000

mashead2000 Well-Known Member

Argh i just want new games, not re hashes o old Dreamcast games etc, i mean come on, Vitas rumoured to be going the same way as the Dreamcast, why bring out Dreamcast games on it lol! :(

2. Madman100

Madman100 Well-Known Member

Jul 6, 2011
    More games the better. Are you getting Resistance?

3. mashead2000

Of course :) been waiting feels like ages lol, better not disappoint :)
    Hardly touched Mortal Kombat sadly

4. SirAwesome

SirAwesome Well-Known Member

May 20, 2010
    I really regret getting mortal kombat, guess its just not my thing. I still want to beat the story mode and towers though

5. mashead2000

Yeah i really need to stop myself getting fighters, esp when street fighter vs tekken comes out next, had marvel and traded that in, i play for a few days then just get bored once i realise ill never be able to do the combos etc lol

6. tygamr

tygamr Well-Known Member

Aug 7, 2010
    Well, not exactly. People were saying the same thing about the 3DS for a while. It's already doing better than the Dreamcast was when it first released, so I'm not too concerned about it.

It's only doing really poorly in Japan right now- and it doesn't help that the 3DS is getting all the really popular Japanese games released on it. Kind've sucks, because I'd like some good RPGs- and western developers aren't delivering, all while the 3DS gets most of the JRPGs.

I Think that's probably why Sony made a big deal out of Soul Sacrifice- they probably want to recapture their audience. I guess it's a good thing I also have a 3DS.

7. S.I.D. CrAzY

S.I.D. CrAzY Well-Known Member

May 16, 2009
    One of dreamcast's best games? Yes please. I know a few people that will pick a Vita up just because of this game.

8. Jinathin_x_X

Jinathin_x_X Well-Known Member

May 15, 2012
    I was playing black ops today, and trying out drop shot caz I never tried it and I can't say enough how useful this is.
    Now my question is, since vita doesn't have R3.. I don't know how we gonna drop shot in cod vita lol...

9. Jinathin_x_X

May 15, 2012
    #1971 Jinathin_x_X, May 26, 2012
    Last edited: May 26, 2012
    Also I went to the best buy and I could have gotten resistance burning skies because they put it out early.. But I wanted pre order bouns so I just went to eb games instead and pre ordered it.. Lmao I dunno if I did a right thing or not
    But I am excited

10. tygamr

tygamr Well-Known Member

Aug 7, 2010
    I really want to pre-order Resistance, but I can't bring myself to do it yet. I want to see some reviews and some more gameplay- but it comes out in like three days.

11. Jinathin_x_X

May 15, 2012
    Well first of all, getting boost up for MP bouns is really important since you can upgrade your weapons.
    Also getting wall paper and icon pics are pretty good for pre order deal

12. tygamr

tygamr Well-Known Member

Aug 7, 2010
    Yeah, I know. I'll prolly just order it off of Amazon since I still have a $20 promo credit for Vita stuffs. Totally forgot about it earlier...

13. BrEaKBEaT

BrEaKBEaT Well-Known Member

Nov 22, 2009
    London, UK
    Everybody's Golf down to £11.99 on the UK appstore!

I'd been waiting for this to drop, can't go wrong at that price :)

14. Teknikal

Teknikal Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2010
    Male
    Belfast N Ireland
    Still my most played game, well worth it.

15. Jinathin_x_X

May 15, 2012
  16. mashead2000

#1978 mashead2000, May 26, 2012
    Last edited: May 26, 2012
  17. Jinathin_x_X

May 15, 2012
  18. MicroByte

MicroByte Well-Known Member

Was at Best Buy and saw Resistance on the shelf. Wanted to pick it up, but already bought at GameStop with credit. Ugh... Oh well, 2 more days...