iPad PMH(Pocket Monster Hunter)()

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by lv1cc, May 12, 2012.

1. Byakuran

Byakuran Active Member

Apr 14, 2012
    yes, it is.

and i'm kinda angry because ragnarok is my favorite mmorpg :mad:

2. sdmiracle

sdmiracle Well-Known Member

Jun 23, 2010
    can god create a thing that chinese can't copy?

3. cmac257

cmac257 Well-Known Member

Jun 29, 2012
    The Chinese are WAY to skilled on the ancient art of copying Pokemon and re-selling.

4. ednan

ednan Well-Known Member

OMG. Let's have a quick overview:

Icon: Poring from Ragnarok Online

Name: a cross from Pocket Monsters (Pokémon) + Monster Hunter

Screenshots: weird pikachu and some nonsense evolutions, a Piplup, a Prinplup, an Empoleon, a Charmander, a crossing between Charmeleon and Charizard and some digimon-ish Charizard.

Is this real life?

5. thehandsignfighter

thehandsignfighter New Member

Dec 10, 2017
    trash

Since I was younger, I used to play this game over and over until I knew there was such a thing as an emulator, but I grew up and thought this was bad. When you leave the game for about a year and sign in, your game will say there's no such account. It really lags. Maybe the Dutch hacker the comments said above can prove this. The sprites were stolen from the game Ragnarok and the names were taken from Pokemon.

6. dbagga84

dbagga84 Well-Known Member

May 22, 2013
    I actually don’t think there’s copyright here. They look similar but not exactly 100% different names? I’m guessing so. It’s the same as if you make a photocopy of American Money it’s considered counterfeit but if you take the photo of the money resize it to be too big or too small then print it. It’s ok.