Universal Pocket Army - (by Pine Entertainment Company Limited)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sanuku, Jul 18, 2012.

1. Andre

Andre Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2012
    @Peewhy: You can send an email to [email protected] and give us you game center ID, which items, upgrade classes... you have lost. We will resolve your issue as soon as possible.

2. Andre

Andre Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2012
    Congratulation!!!! We submitted the version to Apple already but we will have to wait for them to review, I guess this version will be out by next week. And don't worry about the lost data bug, we have fix them in this version. :D:D:D

3. bigghurt

bigghurt Well-Known Member

Apr 18, 2012
    andre if you guys wanna just gift me some gems that would be great I put in about 5 hours yesterday and got almost all my stuff back but the upgrades for the mage(since they take so long) and the gems I lost from friend fights and demon fights. my gamertag is same as user name bigghurt. P.s. Just think of it as an investment as I plan on buying gems once the progress erasing bug is fixed.

4. Andre

Andre Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2012
    Hi bigghurt,

You can send an email to [email protected] and give us you game center ID, which items, upgrade classes... you have lost. We can't resolve your issue if you do not send us an email. :(

5. antony.thai

antony.thai Well-Known Member

:( so sorry to see this, we know about the potential of this bug already, it's only the matter of time for Apple to review our new update.

Can you give us your GC id so we can fix it for you right now my friend?

6. troyster

troyster Active Member
    Patreon Bronze

Jan 19, 2012
    #166 troyster, Jul 30, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 30, 2012
    Massive money stealing bug

Played for like three days straight (GC ID: tr0yster), even bought some of the IAP, then I logged in the next day and I had lost an entire days work at the game. Lost the more expensive shield spell, my x2 money fenix, my upgrades, etc. Probably lost 5-10 dollars in purchased stuff. I was so angry I deleted the game off my phone, I didn't want to see the stupid icon reminding me how I got ripped off.

Is the update going to fix this for me?

7. antony.thai

Yes, this is already fixed, sadly, we didn't see this bug during the QA process maybe because of the very few users in database didn't big enough to cause the bug.

If you face with this bug already, please help to contact the support team, we're returning gems, coins, items and even xp everyday for users that bugged by this issue. Or, I strongly suggest you to wait a bit for the update before coming back with the game again.

ALso, I've sent to Apple an email to ask them for help speeding up the review process so the update can come a bit more faster (as the slow of review process in Apple looks like a very global issue right now)

I'm sorry for this bug case bad feeling on you and please be a bit patient, I'm sure you will be happy back with the update.

And lastly, since you paid some already, please send us your GC ID, and a detail of your progress so we can support you well.

Bests,
    Antony

8. Alcadeias

Alcadeias Well-Known Member

May 6, 2010
    Thanks Antony and Andre, I'm feeling a little relieved and hopeful now, at least. Just sent you guys an email detailing my situation.

I lost about six hours progress just now. Not as much as what some of these other guys lost but it's still a helluva frustration.

9. Frozencloud

Frozencloud New Member

Sep 7, 2011
    Any way to reset the game data? My cousin played this game on my Iphone and now I want to restart the app from scratch. I tried deleting the game from my device and the data from gamecenter. However, each time I tried reinstalling to restart the game, the game center retrieved the data from before I deleted the app. It usually let me start over when I log out of gamecenter. However, if i log back into gamecenter, it retrieved the data prior to deleting the app. Any help?

10. GL1TCH3D

GL1TCH3D New Member

Jul 30, 2012
    #170 GL1TCH3D, Jul 30, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 30, 2012
    Such a great game.
    I love how you can collect gems and such without paying, though can shortcut it with in app purchases.
    I've been playing almost non-stop xD
    Currently level 24.... I have 63 abaddon orbs. It takes forever.

Quick question:
    Can a Felix die? Or does it just give you a bonus?

Also, does the green felix double the daily bonus reward too?

11. Stream

Stream Well-Known Member

Jun 19, 2011
    Student
    Australia
    A Felix doesn't die.

12. TurboRuhland

TurboRuhland Member

Jun 22, 2012
    Love the game!! Been addicted to this and 100000000 for the past few days, definitely a good game. I like the fact that IAP isn't strictly necessary, but I was wondering if there is going to be an option to buy rings with gold as opposed to gems. Although I suppose after a Felix it would give me something to use gems on other than hurrys.

13. Andre

Andre Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2012
    @TurboRuhland: There are a lot of way to collect gems enough for you to buy everything you want:

- Kill the Abaddon (every 8 hours), brings lot of gem.
    - Level up or complete Quest.
    - Go back to castle more often and help to rescue civilian, you will get gem too.
    - Add a lot of friend, everytime you beat a friend, you get gem too!
    - Esppecially, in next version, a FREE Felix which give you gems everyday will be appear.

Cheers!

14. Andre

Andre Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2012
    Don't worry, we are fixing your issue. We will send an email to you when complete. :)

15. Andre

Andre Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2012
    You can create a new Game Center ID, then you can play the game at the beginning. :)

16. GL1TCH3D

GL1TCH3D New Member

Jul 30, 2012
    Yea xD I figured that out very quickly.
    Another question: Does the 20% attack bonus apply to all troops or just the hero from the Angry felix?

Well don't forget there are multiple skills that cost gems too (tornado, wep mastery, def mastery, etc).

---------------------------------
    Also just a heads up, I'll be posting the stats of the Abaddon equips very soon.
    I spent all day farming gems and using them to bring back abaddon.

17. TurboRuhland

TurboRuhland Member

Jun 22, 2012
    Works for me, I've noticed that gems come quick. I just have to get out of the mentality of other games with a secondary currency where it's all about spending real money. Not to say I won't look at buying some to support at some time but still nice to have the option to ride the grind if I want. :)

18. Andre

Andre Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2012
    As Stream had post, the felix won't die. And the Green felix can not double the daily reward. :cool:

19. antony.thai

Update 1.0.2 is now LIVE! (Thank you everyone for helping us on fixing bugs, this current version is definitely needing a lot more improvements and new features, we're working on it )

Now, the final major updates in 1.0.2 version:

+ PET HUNTING EVENT (Hunt the Gem Felix, for more daily Gem reward)
    + Improved AI (Battle will become more lively and challenge in later level)
    + Add Pet in a Friend's Challenge
    + Add Friend's Skills in Visit Friend's Army
    + Add Challenge Random Friend's Army feature.
    + Major save bug fix
    + Major time bug fix
    + Social feature now becomes more visible
    + Game Center Bug fix
    + Improved Touch
    + Improved Loading Time
    + Sound bug fix
    + Added % progress of Quest
    + Improved English mistakes.
    + Crash bug fix
    + Some minors bugs fix

20. GL1TCH3D

GL1TCH3D New Member

Jul 30, 2012
    #180 GL1TCH3D, Jul 31, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 31, 2012
    Sounds great!
    I'm updating as I type.

Also, those wondering about the Abaddon gear:
    Sword: 1100 atk
    Shield: 1200 def
    It took my a total of 106 fights with abaddon if I counted correctly so an average of around 2 gems per fight (makes sense since there are only 3 outcomes of the fight).

EDIT:
    Just a note about the new gem felix...
    For the event it should show how many gems you collected on how much you need (like it does for the other events).
    Right now I have no idea how many I collected, it just shows "Progress (2%)"