Pocket Frogs Trading Thread

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by starmonkey101, Sep 16, 2010.

1. Flip1329

Flip1329 Well-Known Member

Apr 28, 2012
    Sure can! It's on it's way.

2. Magenta

Magenta Member

Mar 24, 2012
    Stay at home mom
    California
    thanks!

3. Flip1329

Apr 28, 2012
    Any time. Enjoy :)

4. Duss321

Duss321 Well-Known Member

Jan 26, 2011
    Finally got every type of Anura, took quite awhile because i was only busy gaining levels instead of collecting species of frogs.:rolleyes:

5. SnappyMcfrog

SnappyMcfrog Well-Known Member

Jul 19, 2011
    USA
    Thanks to Dom for the two Cocos and eight Glass Adamantis!, :D
    Dlstar for the Royal, two Orange, and a Red Trivium!, :D
    Dean for two Maroon and a Blue Spinae :cool:,
    Gracesqx for the Glass Cesti :cool:,
    Danjarus for the Glass Trivium :)
    Annusia for the Aqua Stellata :)

and anyone else who sent gifts!

Good night to all.

6. dlstar

dlstar Well-Known Member

My yellow jackets set is ready to pass on if anyone needs it :)

Cheers, dlstar.

7. AndiNZ1970

AndiNZ1970 Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2011
    New Zealand
    Hey guys, haven't been on the forum much lately, RL getting in the way again. Just want to say hello, and thanks for all the gifts once again. Thanks especially to Lisianne, Maholah and others who've sent set frogs the past couple of weeks.

Nice to see a bunch of new members here, I don't think there are many mobile games with the ongoing interest of pocket frogs.

Finally, huge congratulations to beanpiemama on your academic success. I know how much work you've had to do to get there, so please take a moment to savor your achievement. Well done!

I could be quite busy for a few more weeks, but will drop in when I can, and trade as much as I can find time for, also. :)

8. gshela412

gshela412 New Member

May 1, 2012
    [​IMG]

Maybe all active users interested in trading frogs could 'open' a shop and keep editing their post - depending on their offers / wanted frog? So this thread doesn't get too confusing, because noone knows after the first few pages, which frogs have to be sent and which offers are old?
    This thread is solely for the purpose of offering, asking for, and receiving frogs in pocket frogs. I ask that you post all trade offers in this thread because the game thread is getting cluttered.

9. Flip1329

Apr 28, 2012
    #23269 Flip1329, May 1, 2012
    Last edited: May 1, 2012
    Hey all, I am in need of these patterns:Glacio ,Persona, Vinaceus, Signum, Dextera. Would love to trade for them. I have all the other patterns so anything you need just let me know! I have some Lucus and Veru maturing if anyone is dexting those. I also have a Yellow Jackets set if anyone needs it. Thanks:)

10. dean288367

dean288367 Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2010
    Defiance
    Sent, nothing needed in return:)

11. dean288367

Nov 14, 2010
    Defiance
    Great job! Now you can handle just about anything you need but if you need help don't be shy to ask:)

12. Flip1329

Apr 28, 2012
    Thank you dean! If you change your mind let me know.
    Forgot in my other post, I have some violet Magus maturing too if anyone needs them.

13. dean288367

Nov 14, 2010
    Defiance
    Good Morning everyone.

I have decided to go into semi-retirement for now. After playing PF for over a year and a half I need a short break.

I WILL continue to check the thread and help out anyone who needs a frog to help with the dex, reward frog or whatever is needed (except sets, that is Domenic aka Set Master:D). I WILL NOT be sending random gifts or return gifts after today. I just do not have the time to be taming alot of frogs.

I have really enjoy getting gifts from you guys but please..SEND NO GIFTS !!

14. Nirtew

Nirtew Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2011
    USA
    I know you will be checking in, which is great, but you will be sorely missed on this thread. your advice and generosity were outstanding. Using a much abused phrase you are a pillar of this thread in the truest meaning of the term.
    Very best wishes,
    Nirtew

15. SnappyMcfrog

SnappyMcfrog Well-Known Member

Jul 19, 2011
    USA
    Many thanks, Dean for your numerous frog contributions and thoughtful advice! Enjoy your well-earned semi-retirement (Until the next PF update!) :)

Thanks to Dlstar for an Azure, Orange, and Golden Triviums!
    Dom for three Marine and three Cocos Adamantis!,
    Dean for the White Magus,
    Lisi for the Olive Veru,
    Nirtew for the Lime Insero,
    Sneeb for the Aqua Bulla
    Annusia for the Azure Spinae
    Nickspark for the Black Roboris,

and anyone else who sent gifts!

A good evening to everyone. :)

16. beanpiemama

beanpiemama Well-Known Member

Feb 12, 2012
    Dean,
    Thank you for your continued generosity to myself and so many others. You will be greatly missed on here... Hopefully another update will bring more exciting arrivals of new frogs to breed and trade, until then, enjoy your semi- retirement.

TTFN- you truly are a BFF!!!

17. javaRich

javaRich Well-Known Member

Sep 25, 2011
    Globe Trotter
    Miami, FL
    #23277 javaRich, May 2, 2012
    Last edited: May 2, 2012
    Hello

Hi Everyone,

Wanted to add my congratulations to BeanPieMama for achieving a Master's degree with honors. That must have been a lot of hard work and study, Congratulations! :D

Thanks to Domenic15, SnappyMcFrog, Dean288367, Disastrously, Quossum, Danjarus, Dlstar, LauraFitz4, InBoots, MissKatPaw, Nirtew, HowdyDody, Andinz1970, Maholah, Mirxtech, DeanKeith, Malbarnes, BeanPieMama, Nicksparkinson, Lala2453, Zmac123, Zeady, RaeSwitchFoot, Radmanc and Morg1921 for all of the gifts! :)

Running behind schedule with dexing Biplex but I have reached 50%. And if anyone is interested in some Biplex let me know, nothing needed in return.

To Dean288367...to say that I've learned a lot from you about Pocket Frogs and how to exist on the trading thread would be an understatement! Thank You for all that you have done and Enjoy your break. :)

18. Domenic15

Domenic15 Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2010
    Rhode Island
    I have been on this tread for some time and never had any issues with the style. It is fairly easy to follow...someone requests something and then shortly thereafter, a gifter replies that it is being sent. It is that simple. Is there something that you need? I always start from the last page and work my way back to the last post that I red, then I can see if I can help someone. Presently I am on a mission to complete the dex(94%). Once that is done I will try to fill the shoes of Dean. It will be not be easy as every who has been around can attest.

Dean, you will surely be missed, as you have been a staple on this tread for as long as I have been here. You are my inspiration that keeps me going to 100%. Please do not stay away too long.

19. Flip1329

Apr 28, 2012
    Needed some room so I had to sell the yellow jackets set.
    Thank you for all your help dean.

20. beanpiemama

beanpiemama Well-Known Member

Feb 12, 2012
    Thank you to Nirtew and Domenic for the yellow jacket starters...

and THANK YOU TO ALL MY BFF's FOR ALL The congratulations on my degree and all the wonderfully gracious gifts you've sent.

Two more days and we will finally be all loaded up and heading far far away from the southwest border and back to the north where we belong... Then I can finally start putting in the time on here that I want to. See you all in a few days and thanks again!