Pocket Frogs Trading Thread

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by starmonkey101, Sep 16, 2010.

1. AndiNZ1970

AndiNZ1970 Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2011
    New Zealand
    I know you are awesome... Thank you! :)

The plus leaderboard lists have been acting up for me for some time - not showing all my friends, crashing when I try to switch from 'global' to 'friends', not showing me my score to compare... I've tried logging out and back in, no good. :(

2. DeanKeith

DeanKeith Well-Known Member

Dec 27, 2009
    San Antonio, TX
    I hit another milestone today... I have now bred every frog that takes less than 9 hours to mature. So dexing from this point forward is going to get slower... though I usually only play once or twice a day, so not THAT much slower. ;)

3. dlstar

dlstar Well-Known Member

You're welcome Andi, I sent out quite an avalanche last night :) Probably the last ones for a week or so, I have an infected wisdom tooth and wearing my reading glasses hurts my head :-( so I'll be limiting my phone activity for a few days.

Thanks also Dean, I'll log in to PF later tonight when my MB is ready to be emptied.

cheers, Dlstar.

4. AndiNZ1970

Jan 21, 2011
    New Zealand
    Ouch, feel better soon!

G'night all. :)

5. Dave in the basement

Dave in the basement Well-Known Member

Jul 29, 2011
    Indiana
    Many thanks for the set, Dom! And thanks to Snappy as well, for the Lanterns and the Biplex (sp?). Much appreciated, gents!

Dave

6. mbarnes41

mbarnes41 Well-Known Member

Jan 13, 2012
    North Carolina
    Hello All,
    Seems like I just joined that infamous group 'lost friends & neighbors'. Happened last night when I was trying to gift a

7. mbarnes41

mbarnes41 Well-Known Member

Jan 13, 2012
    North Carolina
    ...a frog. Looks like I double tapped too soon - TouchArcade app doesn't appear to have an edit feature.

Anyway, I have no friends in my profile, but my neighbors list is complete without status info. If I try to select anyone from the neighbors list, the app closes without any kind words of enlightenment. I thought I might be immune to the problem since I have a very small list of friends (<10).

And I don't seem to have a 'logout' button anywhere in the app.

Thanks to all for the many, many gifts. Approaching 4500 in the dex.

PlusID: malbarnes

8. Maholah

Maholah Well-Known Member

Oct 1, 2010
    Hi, all!

Just peeking in to say hello and to thank my trading friends for the rainbow of frogs coming my way lately!

DLStar, I hope all goes well and you'll be feeling better quickly. Sending some Bullas your way to cheer you up. :)

And go, Dom! You're tearing through to home!

I still need about 2000--and have decided to slack off on breeding somewhat. I enjoy getting new frogs in the pond, or from friends, or at the races--so if I finish the 'dex, I won't have those pleasures.

Many thanks to Andi, Nirtew, Quossum, Dom, Laura, Khas, DLStar, Lala, Java, Snappy, DeanK and Jklau.

Also, if you've sent me a frog in the past week or two and have not received anything back, please let me know. I was breeding a little too rapidly a couple of times, and I think I missed some frogs that way. :-/

9. AndiNZ1970

Jan 21, 2011
    New Zealand
    Hey, dlstar, I think I might have accidentally sent you back an Amfractus you sent me, this morning. It's something I try to avoid.

Have you dexed Orbis yet? I have plenty of those coming through at the moment I could send instead, if you need 'em. :)

10. SnappyMcfrog

SnappyMcfrog Well-Known Member

Jul 19, 2011
    USA
    Hope you feel better soon, Dlstar! Thanks for the Amfractus.
    On the topic of wisdom teeth, mine were removed several years ago as some were impacted. No problems since then, though.

I am running behind on my acknowledgements, will have to post tomorrow. :eek:
    Thank you to all who have sent gifts recently: Dom, Java, Lisi, Dlstar, Grace and anyone else who sent gifts! :)

11. nickmorgs

nickmorgs Member

Jun 28, 2010
    Big thank you to domenic15 for gifting so much!

I'm totally hooked on this game :D

Nick.

12. SnappyMcfrog

Jul 19, 2011
    USA
    Thanks to Dom for the many Velatus and Crustalli!,
    JavaRich for a Golden, Azure, and Black Lucus!,
    Dlstar for a Cocos, an Aqua, Emerald, two Maroon Amfractus!,
    Lisi for a Black Veru, White Arbor, and Beige Magus!
    Gracesqx for a Blue, Pink and Royal Bullas!,
    Mamafrogz for a Red Gyrus,
    Nicksparkinson for a Green Ornatus,

and anyone else who sent gifts!

Hope this week's set is fun.

Good evening to all.

13. Nirtew

Nirtew Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2011
    USA
    After a longer than anticipated hiatus I'm back. Haven't as yet caught up with reading the posts, have just been plowing my way through all the gifts.
    Thanks to (so far) dom for the memorial day set and to Maholah, andi, dlstar, nick, danjarus, and java for all the gifts. Much appreciated.
    I should be fully up to speed by friday. Glad to be back!

14. Nirtew

Nirtew Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2011
    USA
    I've noticed that while plus + is fairly quick in updating neighbors habs, it can be very slow in updating leaderboards. I have 54,801 KXP and haven't played for 10 days, yet plus + shows me at 53,931. Even when I'm constantly playing it's taken weeks to update my leaderboard.

15. AndiNZ1970

Jan 21, 2011
    New Zealand
    Welcome back, Nirtew. :)

Does anyone need any set frogs? I've sent a few sets out already, but there's some froggies left over. At least one full set, and a few extras.

16. SnappyMcfrog

Jul 19, 2011
    USA
    Does anyone else use notifications for frogs that have cleared the mailbox? I noticed a new use for that feature today. When my mailbox is full (which is often, thanks to the generous froggy friends here!) I dimiss the alert when taming a frog in the pond. Today, I noticed the frog-ready notify-alert had a button to open the mailbox from the pond screen and selected it to release the frog. Then I resumed taming without leaving the pond. I realize I am probably not the first to discover this, but hopefully it will be new for someone. :)

Welcome back, Nirtew!

Thanks to JavaRich for the three Azure and a Cocos Biplex!
    Dom for the Crustalli!,
    Lisi for a Tangelo Bulbus,
    Maholah for an Olive Bulla,
    Gracesqx for an Aqua Bulla,
    Moe4165 for a Pink Magus,
    Danjarus for a Maroon Trivium,

and anyone else who sent gifts! :)

Good night to all.

17. dlstar

dlstar Well-Known Member

That's ok Andi, I think I do that sometimes too, even tho I try not too. No I haven't dexed Orbis yet, so I'll happily take some of them off your hands.

My tooth is improving, now I just have the headaches that abx can occasionally cause as a side effect. I have to go have an x-ray and will no doubt get the little buggers taken out... sooner or later.

I have most of this weeks set in my mailbox (i just cloned them) but I can't remember which ones I'm missing. For now I'm just letting all my current batch of Amfractus stay in their habitats until I feel up to doing something with them.

On another note, for those interested ;-), I now have 2 emerald dragons breeding in Dragonvale! Got the first one just before I went to sleep last night (it was 11:56 and I thought I only had a few minutes for one last try - forgot that the good ol' US of A is slow and has only just finished May in the last couple of hours!) and I got the second one this morning when I remembered about the 'our yesterday is your today' thing ;-)

cheers, Dlstar.

18. Flip1329

Flip1329 Well-Known Member

Apr 28, 2012
    Hope you feel better soon! I had completely forgot there was a new set.

Congrats on the second emerald!!!! I was able to get two too. Hope pearl isn't as bad:)

Thank you to everyone for the froggies!

19. dean288367

dean288367 Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2010
    Defiance
    Glad you are feeling better. Might as well have the "little buggers" taken care of.:D I had to have my wisdom teeth pulled a couple of years ago and it wasn't that bad:rolleyes:

Will ignore the slow comment :D Glad you got your emeralds. I only managed 1 but still happy to have that.

Ok, back to PF. Dom how is the quest for the dex going?

20. SnappyMcfrog

Jul 19, 2011
    USA
    Thanks to Dom for the Crustalli and Velatus,
    Mahaloh for the Violet Bulla,
    Lisi for a Black Ocularis and Golden Sol,
    Nirtew for a Tangelo Corona and Bulla,
    Andi for a Maroon and Violet Amfractus,
    Gracesqx for a Violet Bulla,
    Sneeb for an Orange Biplex,

and anyone else who sent gifts! :)