Pocket Frogs Trading Thread

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by starmonkey101, Sep 16, 2010.

1. AndiNZ1970

AndiNZ1970 Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2011
    New Zealand
    Well that sux! :( But thanks for the info.

2. AndiNZ1970

Jan 21, 2011
    New Zealand
    #24602 AndiNZ1970, Nov 2, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 2, 2012
    I can help with some of those, just found a couple of Foramen in the pond, and I have spare Coclearis and Figularis at least, not sure what else. My habs are in chaos at the moment.

Edit: ok, sent all those, and an Americano as well. :)

3. sylvie tomlinson

Nov 1, 2012
    If anyone wants a coclearis I am looking for any other new frog :) (except spira and emblema)

Game Center ID Sylvie Tomlinson
    :) PM me if you want that coclearis! :D Thanks

And thanks for the other frogs I love them!:)

4. AndiNZ1970

Jan 21, 2011
    New Zealand
    Can I trade you a Fortuno for a Spira, instead? I'm having NO joy breeding with that one in the pond.

5. zeady

zeady Active Member

Jan 2, 2012
    I sent you a Spira, AndiNZ.

6. JoEllynO

JoEllynO Active Member

Nov 2, 2012
    Wisconsin, USA

7. AndiNZ1970

Jan 21, 2011
    New Zealand
    I got it, thanks! Anything you particularly want in return? I'm only missing two or three of the new breeds now. Saw my first Planeta today, breeding attempt unsuccessful. I must have tried 6 times with Spira.

I might have solved my list dilemma, I've installed a list app that lets me check you off as I complete the 'round' then uncheck to start over. Faster, easier and better organised than handwritten notes. At least, with my handwriting...

8. sylvie tomlinson

Nov 1, 2012
    Yep ! :) I will send it to you! :)

Oops I see you've got one xD Haha LMK if you need it though :)

9. pocketfrogs150

Nov 2, 2012
    Need Trick or Treat Set

Does anyone have a Trick or Treat set they could send me? I bred one of the Beige Albeo Ligo and don't necessarily need another, but it would save time. I am willing to pay it forward or return it along with any other frogs that you need that are within my level. Thank you so much!
    It seems like everyone else is seeing the new frogs in the pond, however, I haven't encountered a single new breed in the pond after multiple visits. Does anyone know what the pixellated gradient type frog is called? It was on the lilypad in the middle of the loading screen for the pond, and it was so cool! Also, what is the rare genetic color mutation that is mentioned in the update (what does it mean)?

10. AndiNZ1970

Jan 21, 2011
    New Zealand
    Thanks anyway. Folks around here are so quick, and generous!

11. zeady

zeady Active Member

Jan 2, 2012
    Sent a Planeta!

No need to send me one in return, I'm having fun trying to see if I can get the rest on my own. I'll let you know if I end up going crazy and can't wait any more. :)

12. sylvie tomlinson

Nov 1, 2012
    Thank you to who sent the purple chroma axis. I accepted so quick I forgot who it was... LMK what you'd like in return..hahah!:)

13. dudette0980

dudette0980 Member

Mar 20, 2011
    #24613 dudette0980, Nov 2, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 3, 2012
    I'm back!!!!

Hey guys. Long time no touch. I have started using Pocket Frogs again. Can one of you guys please send me the trick or treat set? I will pay after. THANKS! :)
    My pocket frogs won't let me open any other habitat besides my nursery. Did anyone else experience that? Thanks for the help!

14. dean288367

dean288367 Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2010
    Defiance
    NimbleBit doing it right and covering all bases this time, from the iTunes App Store:

Description

!!! NOTE: The plus+ network is removed in this version. If you have an old game saved on plus+ you'll need to restore an old version of the game before updating on your device to retain your game.

15. Nirtew

Nirtew Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2011
    USA
    #24615 Nirtew, Nov 3, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 3, 2012
    Next question:
    In the days of plus +,when your MB was full and you accepted a gift, the message was "MB is full, cannot accept gift at this time". Now under GC the "at this time" is missing. Does this mean you've lost that gift or is it in the cloud?
    A pond present did/does not have the "at this time" and you lost/lose it.
    Thanks for your help.

Edit: Just got my answer, a full MB accepted gift just came back again.

16. dlstar

dlstar Well-Known Member

I'm getting them come back, so they're staying in the cloud. In fact any gift in the cloud comes back way more often than they used too! Any time you accept a pond gift, or come back to PF after switching to another app (or answering a text) the gift pops up. You need to be careful you don't tap the screen for another purpose too quickly or you may accidentally sell it. As I have done a couple of times now.

On another note, does anyone want any pink arbor or vinaceus? They'll have finished growing back up after my time travelling accident later today and as they are part of my prize frogs from Domenic I want to pass them on to someone needy.

I'm suspending my usual dexing for now, pond hopping for new frogs is so much fun!! I'm up to 20/47.

17. AndiNZ1970

Jan 21, 2011
    New Zealand
    Just one breed to complete the set, and I haven't even seen one - can someone help me out with a Nodare, please? :)

18. bezoar

bezoar Well-Known Member

Dec 31, 2010
    The lowest level new frog is 17, so you won't see any of the new ones in the pond until you are at least that level.

19. zeady

zeady Active Member

Jan 2, 2012
    I've been trying to win that one in the races. If I succeed, I'll send one along.

20. dean288367

dean288367 Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2010
    Defiance
    Sent, enjoy :)