Pocket Frogs Trading Thread

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by starmonkey101, Sep 16, 2010.

1. dlstar

dlstar Well-Known Member

I've gotten dozens of stamps and potions over the last few days, all that time spent in the pond!! Been using them too!

I've only got 9 of the new frogs yet to get, 6 of them I'll be able to get racing if need be, but I've still got one whole level that I haven't gotten a single frog from yet, even though I've had a couple of failed breedings, and a present right after I filled my MB :(

I really am enjoying this update, but I should probably spend a few less hours pond hopping tomorrow and do some housework! lol.

2. dean288367

dean288367 Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2010
    Defiance
    This has happened to me on several occasions. The first couple of times I was like you and knew I had 1 slot open. I think what is happening is AFTER we receive the frog the game notifies us that the MB is full. It just happens so fast that it is confusing.

3. imgurahl

imgurahl Member

Nov 7, 2012
    Trades

New to this forum, but not new to the Frogs. Currently level 26 and looking for the following breeds:

Americano (26)
    Arcus (26)
    Axis (24)
    Botolus (26)
    Cochlearis (23)
    Infinitas (24)
    Lotus (21)

Have all other breeds that are level 25 and lower to trade. GC id is also imgurahl. Thanks in advance!

4. dean288367

Nov 14, 2010
    Defiance
    Thank you heeranc, awboj, dlstar, madmaze, bezoar, lisianne, Maholah, Java, Domenic and Quossom for the gifts. Are were greatly appreciated. If I missed anyone, thank you.

Did not have much time to spend on PF yesterday :( Hoping that today I can finish my catalog with the new breeds and start on the Aceris color wheel. Finally have all the new frogs in Maroon Aurum, just need to tame. Will do a "Last Call" before I switch to dexing and will no longer have all the new breeds in my habitats (until I finish the dex)

5. imgurahl

imgurahl Member

Nov 7, 2012
    Forgot about Frog Racing. Filled in Axis, Coclearis, and Infinitas with Frog Racing.

6. Jerutix

Jerutix Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2009
    Male
    Ministry
    Oklahoma
    So getting cash from saying no to presents is new? I'll admit that I have turned down a few level 20+ frogs because I knew they would be worth quite a bit. (And since I'm likely months away from being able to breed them.)

Thanks to dlstar, awboj, MartiNZ, shortbus123, and Madmaze for all the frogs recently.

The Babyproofing kit was great advice; it definitely is helping me move up the levels faster (just got to 9 before I went to bed last night, taking advantage of sleeping for some longer breed times).

7. Spearcom

Spearcom Well-Known Member

Apr 21, 2011
    Thank you meplie for weekly set. You may have any of my frogs you want from my upper habs. Same with anyone else that wants them.

8. Jerutix

Nov 3, 2009
    Male
    Ministry
    Oklahoma
    Would someone mind sending two Tangelo Albeo Personas from the Candy Corns set? It's the only one I can't make.

I'll send a few frogs in return (feel free to immediately sell them).

9. Jerutix

Nov 3, 2009
    Male
    Ministry
    Oklahoma
    Not sure if there has ever been an Avengers set, but I could totally see it being any combination of:

Black Tingo Viduo (Black Widow)
    Royal Picea Sagitta (Hawkeye)
    Blue Albeo Americano (Captain America)
    Red Aurum Orbis? (Iron Man)
    Beige Muscus Pluma or Green Ceres Skeletos (Hulk - the second one like Banner is trapped inside)
    Blue Tingo Infinitas (Thor)

10. Clawman

Clawman New Member

Nov 2, 2012
    Could anyone send me a Skeletos frog? I'm on level 27 and I will send you any kind of frog you might want until that levelÂ…;)

Gamecenter ID: ClawMan46

11. dean288367

Nov 14, 2010
    Defiance
    Will have one ready in about 1 1/2 hrs.

Please send friend request to dean288367

12. Clawman

Clawman New Member

Nov 2, 2012
    Done.
    Thanks a lot!:)

13. dean288367

Nov 14, 2010
    Defiance
    #24953 dean288367, Nov 7, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 7, 2012
    LAST CALL

Starting at Noon CST I will have one of every new frog ready for gifting. If you would like one let me know. This offer is good until 8 am CST tomorrow morning and then I will start randomly gifting them out. Need to make room for dexing.

Frogs no longer available:
    Americano, Arcus, Axis, Botulus, Coclearis, Infinitas, Lotus, Skeletos

I will update this post (24954) as frogs are requested.

14. dean288367

Nov 14, 2010
    Defiance
    I was wondering how often GC updates our habitats, so I am going to try a test.

I just put a Lanterna in my nursery. If you "guys" would check my nursery every once in a while and let me know when you see the Lanterna I would appreciate it. Thanks

15. AndiNZ1970

AndiNZ1970 Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2011
    New Zealand
    No sign of it at the moment, Dean. Those maroon aurums look cool though.

16. zorakite

zorakite Member

Jan 19, 2011
    I would be happy to take any of the fortuna color wheel you are willing to send....

Let me know what I can send in return....sending friend request now

GC ID: Madmaze Dex 39% LV 42

17. dean288367

Nov 14, 2010
    Defiance
    Thanks.

This is my reason for asking. The Plus+ system would update (save) our games I believe about every 15 minutes if you were playing and I know it saved it every time you went into the game (assuming you were online).

I read that GameCenter only updates (save) our games every 4 hours :eek: and I don't know what the 4 hrs is based on ( when you log in the game, every 4 hours no matter if you play, etc)

If anyone knows for sure please let me know. Anyway that is why I am doing this test.

18. eugekava

eugekava Well-Known Member

Jul 8, 2009
    Melbourne, Australia
    Hi, I am missing all the lvl 26 frogs. After hours in the pond and on the track I got all the other frogs up to level 29 but can't get Arcus, Botulus, Americano. If someone can gift me at least one of them, I can get the rest by racing. Happy to reciprocate with any other frog up to and including lvl 29.

GC name is darthbobo.

19. dean288367

Nov 14, 2010
    Defiance
    Sent:)

20. eugekava

eugekava Well-Known Member

Jul 8, 2009
    Melbourne, Australia
    Wow, dean. That was lightning fast! Thank you.would you like some level 29 frogs to help you with dexing?