Pocket Frogs Trading Thread

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by starmonkey101, Sep 16, 2010.

1. LauraFitz4

LauraFitz4 Well-Known Member

Oct 10, 2011
    I'm working through past sets, and I'm two away from the fireworks. I'd be happy to take them off your hands. I can send you some new frogs in return. GameCenter ID is: LauraFitz4

2. Dariaclone

Dariaclone Member

Nov 10, 2012
    I need an americano. Happy to trade for anything else you see. Thanks!

dariaclone

3. BlueWater27

BlueWater27 Well-Known Member

Sep 16, 2012
    gaming
    Lone Star State
    I got a Tabula from someone here on my RedSky58 account, but the app crashed and I lost it.

Would you mind regifting, whoever it was? It was a green and red Tabula.

4. AndiNZ1970

AndiNZ1970 Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2011
    New Zealand
    Faster taming in the pond? Off to update!

Also, FWIW, I also experienced Lisianne's 'lost gift' issue when I was looking for your Lanterna, Dean. I'd left the game on your habs, and when I went back in, of course the next gift frog popped up. I accepted and got the usual 'mailbox full' message, but that particular frog was never seen again. Moot point now, I hope.

5. imgurahl

imgurahl Member

Nov 7, 2012
    Can send one daria, add imgurahl to Gsme Center.

6. imgurahl

imgurahl Member

Nov 7, 2012
    Got the add request, Tabula incoming. Not green and red though.

7. BlueWater27

Sep 16, 2012
    gaming
    Lone Star State
    Thank you! I don't have any new breeds on my RS58 account, and my BW27 account crashes whenever I try to gift people, but I'll return what I can! :D

8. dean288367

dean288367 Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2010
    Defiance
    Using potions to tame frogs is something we had asked for but because they put the option on the top of the screen I keep hitting it instead of a lilypad:( Really messes with my rhythm of hopping.

The "lost gift" is suppose to be fixed in the update so I would assume that it was a fairly common problem. Hopefully it is fixed.

9. heeranc

heeranc Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2012
    No prob, sent the set. Don't feel obligated to send anything back, but of course happy to accept anything =)

10. imgurahl

imgurahl Member

Nov 7, 2012
    No worries, I'm casual playing, not rushing to fill up. Besides, can't keep up with all the frogs Dean keeps sending (thanks Dean!). Thanks for ligo, Lanterna, ocularis.

11. AndiNZ1970

Jan 21, 2011
    New Zealand
    I have always hopped south rather than north, better able to see the screen. :)

12. dlstar

dlstar Well-Known Member

A quick list of thank you's for the last week or two:

JoEllynO, MartiNZ, Quossum, javarich, dean288367, Dean Keith, AndiNZ, Lisianne, LauraFitz4, greenbezoar, 010 (sneeb) and Domenic. Plus anyone I may have missed, as I know I accidently sold a couple of gifts due to GC's extreme offering speed.

13. dean288367

dean288367 Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2010
    Defiance
    I may have to start doing that. Seems like I always found better presents going north but maybe because I normally go north :rolleyes: Oh well, off to bed. Good night everyone and good hopping and breeding to the night crew.

14. BlueWater27

Sep 16, 2012
    gaming
    Lone Star State
    It's always been easier for me to go north, which is why I find this update a bit unnerving.:(:)

15. BlueWater27

Sep 16, 2012
    gaming
    Lone Star State
    You're welcome. I have 160 stamps that've been sitting around since July, and I might as well use them to catch up on my gifting.:D

16. dlstar

dlstar Well-Known Member

Just so everyone knows, if you take a frog that's not fully grown into the pond and tame it with potions, it DOESN'T grow up as well!!!

Which really sucks as I took a frog that still has over 15hrs to grow up and three hops in I found one of those pesky frogs that I don't have yet. I tamed it with potions, but it hasn't grown up. So I either try very hard to remember to leave PF open all night, or I lose a chance at that frog. Dammit. :mad:

17. AndiNZ1970

Jan 21, 2011
    New Zealand
    Good to know.

What breed is your pond frog? I'll send you one.

18. Domenic15

Domenic15 Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2010
    Rhode Island
    I am sorry, please try again later. I know that there is still am issue with viewing neighbor's Habs. Some times I can, and some times I can't.

19. MartiNZ

MartiNZ Well-Known Member

Mar 9, 2009
    Wow the potions to tame us a real gyp, and they don't grow? I guess there's a reason we were without this feature for more than two years.

20. Domenic15

Domenic15 Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2010
    Rhode Island
    I would like to update the progress in the "Guess my 47th. Breed (new update)to acquire in my dex". I hope I did not miss anyone. There are plenty of guesses and time left.

Nirtew -My guess is your Blue Callaina Planeta, just because I haven't seen any Planetas.
    Awboj-Symphonia? Can't see your habs so 1/47 probability.
    Blue water27-Emblema (sp?)
    Danjarus-Yellow carota arcus
    MartiNZ-I'll go Purple Tingo Pyramis. Damn good looking frog even if it wasn't the last lol.
    Danjarus-My 2nd guess is the yellow pruni hennae
    Awboj-Favus
    BlueWater27 -My guess is Glass Caelus Hennae, Dom. I can't see your habs so I'm making a blind guess.