Pocket Frogs Trading Thread

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by starmonkey101, Sep 16, 2010.

1. dean288367

dean288367 Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2010
    Defiance
    @shortbus, a very nice display of the new frogs :)

2. heeranc

heeranc Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2012
    Thanks to
    auraofmenasces09, dlstar71, javar1ch, dean288367, domenic15, giantrobocat, madmaze, andinz, danjarus

I have the veterans set that I would love to give away to make more room

3. Domenic15

Domenic15 Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2010
    Rhode Island
    Sorry.
    Nope.

And the beat goes on. The odds are getting better. Keep it up.

4. imgurahl

imgurahl Member

Nov 7, 2012
    Scutalata sent to Red, Blue.

5. Domenic15

Domenic15 Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2010
    Rhode Island
    Try again. Remember, you only need the breed. So far I believe there has been 14 incorrect guesses, 33 to go.

6. Nirtew

Nirtew Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2011
    USA
    Thanks.
    I'm going to try the left or right maneuver but I don't know if I'll ever master the hitting the bottom of the lily pad one. I really bang away on the top. I doubt if I'll ever match one of my recent runs: single taps all the way; man I was going over 600 flies/hour! lucky I didn't get pulled over.:D

7. Nirtew

Nirtew Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2011
    USA
    dang, I thought I had it with that Glass Pruni Luneris looking like it's all set to breed with the Glass Auras.

8. dean288367

dean288367 Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2010
    Defiance
    Reminds me of a couple of friends I have. They just got a new iphone 5, first idevice not to mention first touch device. They came over yesterday and I was showing them some apps they should get and how to use them and after watching them for awhile I just had to shake my head. I kept telling them that it was a "touch" screen and not a "punch" screen. :)

9. BlueWater27

BlueWater27 Well-Known Member

Sep 16, 2012
    gaming
    Lone Star State
    lol, it took me a sec to figure that out. don't ask how i got started on these color-nature themed names, because I don't know myself. :)

Anyway, thanks!:D

10. BlueWater27

BlueWater27 Well-Known Member

Sep 16, 2012
    gaming
    Lone Star State
    lol, that's hilarious if you don't mind me saying so. :D so much so that i wanted to make it my 100th post (also because i forgot to m/quote). :)

11. Nirtew

Nirtew Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2011
    USA
    #25251 Nirtew, Nov 11, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 12, 2012
    LOL. Yup, that's me, a puncher all the way; got to learn some finger finesse.:D

Speaking of punching, I just lost another frog but this time I think I know why. Left PF while taming a frog in the pond. My MB was full. When I returned, I got the previous frog offer, the one that I was getting prior to leaving. My taming frog was in the pond and I immediately started to hop. GC logged in while I was hopping and I got the "welcome Nirtew" on top; a screen flashed for a split-second and then a second screen came up with a new frog.
    I figure I was hopping west just as the GC login occurred. Instead of landing on a lily pad, I landed on the "sell" button on that flashed screen. I sold the old frog by mistake. That makes me feel better. It was my mistake and not some voodoo glitch in PF. Just got to remember to wait the second offer when I reenter PF.
    Hopefully all my future lost frogs can be explained away.

12. Spearcom

Spearcom Well-Known Member

Apr 21, 2011
    Joellyno. I have the shamrock set to if you want it. And thanks to all for the frogs.

13. meplie

meplie Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2012
    Quebec, Canada
    Domenic... the Arcus?

14. lisianne

lisianne Well-Known Member

Dec 8, 2010
    Somewhere else
    #25254 lisianne, Nov 12, 2012
    Yes, I had. It addressed my first really weird loss of 5 frogs while accepting them while viewing another person's hab. Haven't tested if it works, however.

If only to avoid the "potions for taming" issue, I, personally would wait. It dramatically changed the feeling of the game for me, among other things.

Yes, $$ for unwanted pond presents is nice. Nicer still would be a "forward to username" button, one of the suggestions made in the NB Forum.

Glad you have "found" your "rhythm" again. Me, big trouble trying to use the "rhythm method." [insert pregnant pause]

Non-blinking, intense concentration shouldn't be part of a relaxing game, IMO.

Six people asked to be my friend today (in the game, that is! In real life, it's way more. ;)). I will accept them BUT please feel free to "unfriend me" if find my sardonically-laced posts make you queasy. Also know, I'm not using stamps to speed things up (my PF religion prohibits it) so I may be slow in acknowledging anything you may or may not send. I''ve also never been, nor do I aspire to be, a 'dexer. Feel compelled to repeat: if you send me one or a gazillion frogs, I'll still send back but one. Time in the pond taming frogs is NO LONGER fun & I try to avoid it as much as possible.

Note bene: The above goes for all my friends. I won't take it personally. I know I'm an outlier & always have been.

p.s.: Thanks to Andi for the Frondis ("with Frondis like these..."), & Quo for the Pictoris (awaiting entry into my crowded MB)

p.p.s.: Today, for the first time, I realized that I don't care if I ever find all the new frogs. The game, for me, has currently been reduced to doing nothing more than Weekly Sets.

15. awboj

awboj Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2012
    Albury, Australia
    @dom

Templum?

16. vtbebop

vtbebop Member

Jul 20, 2012
    Thanks!

Must recognize more people for gifting:

haf8275: shelbus, tessera
    giantrobocat: tabula, aceris, pictoris
    joellyno: favus
    auraofmenaces09: nimbilis
    dlstar71: gemma
    andinz: nebula, lotus
    dean288367: pistrix

thanks for the frogs :)

17. JoEllynO

JoEllynO Active Member

Nov 2, 2012
    Wisconsin, USA
    Yes please! Let me know if need anything.
    Happy hopping!

18. Jerutix

Jerutix Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2009
    Male
    Ministry
    Oklahoma
    Would someone mind sending any type of

Obaro
    Vinaceus

Thanks! I'll send something in return for your cashing or dexing pleasure. And I'm moving on up! Just hit level 12!

19. Spearcom

Spearcom Well-Known Member

Apr 21, 2011
    #25259 Spearcom, Nov 12, 2012
    No problem. None needed. Enjoy.

20. hollowman

hollowman Well-Known Member

Sep 14, 2010
    Singapore
    I can help. What's your Game Center nick? Or you can add me: -hollowman-

I don't need anything in return, you can keep the pair :)