Pocket Frogs Trading Thread

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by starmonkey101, Sep 16, 2010.

1. MartiNZ

MartiNZ Well-Known Member

Mar 9, 2009
    Heh I hope you find some method in my madness :).

Nice Fortunos, if that is the correct plural. I will send out another load of Spira that will include you anyway; I think I'll at least keep that as a routine now. And if I need more coin I just modify the plan to keep all of the eggs, then I just have to be patient lol. But as they say, patience is a Nirtew ... at least I guess that's what we say around here :D.

2. XXXBR

XXXBR Well-Known Member

Nov 20, 2012
    Australia
    Hi blue water .... I got the wheel of spearcom .... Still getting them into and out of the mailbox .... I have some I have bred already previously ... If you want them send a friend request and I'll gift to you tomorrow ... It's late evening here in Australia ... Gc name : XXXBR. ....

3. BlueWater27

BlueWater27 Well-Known Member

Sep 16, 2012
    gaming
    Lone Star State
    Thanks for the offer! I'm traveling and out of Wifi on my ipod until Sunday (I'm using a computer now), but if you want, you can go ahead and send me a request (BlueWater27) and I'll accept it when I get home. Thanks again! :D my favorite thing about this thread is the generous and nice people here.

Good morning everyone. Who else from the US is excited about Turkey Day? :p

4. Dariaclone

Dariaclone Member

Nov 10, 2012
    I am amazed at the spreadsheets! Although I actually did start with such a method, but then I started hopping mostly at bedtime or in the middle of the night, so which makes writing impossible. And makes it tough for me to track the gifts as well (I just do my best to reciprocate.)

As I just finished dexxing the first set a few days after the latest release, I also need a break from dexxing. But, should doing random breeding, requests and sets, it should give me time to build up money, stamps and potions.

5. Spearcom

Spearcom Well-Known Member

Apr 21, 2011
    I had sent you a request too but no reply. Well uf you need anything else, tell me.

6. MsRaeJae

MsRaeJae Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2012
    Office Manager
    Raleigh,NC
    Yup, all set for some bird and pig. :0)
    And thanks to all for their frog generosity!

7. Nirtew

Nirtew Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2011
    USA
    #25587 Nirtew, Nov 21, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 22, 2012
    To me right now I'd take Plus+ as the lesser of 2 evils; Cycling of gift msgs, no multiple gift msgs, no delays, no potions for flies fouling up north hopping (that's a personal one)...Hmm, what else?
    One negative - and it's a big one - is that plus+ is no longer supported; the plug could be pulled at anytime. The switch to GC was inevitable. Hopefully the bugs will be fixed.
    To all those celebrating, Happy Thanksgiving.

Edit: Forgot about the coins for declining a pond present. A nice plus post GC.

8. meplie

meplie Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2012
    Quebec, Canada
    I have the back to school set if anyone is interested. I will sell it tomorrow if nobody is interested.

9. BlueWater27

Sep 16, 2012
    gaming
    Lone Star State
    Yea, sorry. Out of wifi till Sunday. I'll accept then, though I had thought I had you as a friend already. Oh well.

I've always been the most partial to deviled eggs, but you're right; without the ham/turkey, it doesn't feel as much like Thanksgiving dinner. :D

I wish we could take the good from both systems, but hey, the glass is half full: no more missing neighbor lists, new frogs, and a better way to tell whether someone is active or not. I've tried to force myself to look at the bright side of things, and that's what's kept me moving forward. :)

Who knows what'll happen to Plus+ now. I get the feeling that PF was one of its largest games. A huge user base, down a rat hole. Oh well, all good things come to an end. :O

10. Quossum

Quossum Well-Known Member

Nov 24, 2010
    The Great State of Texas
    Announcing a Thanksgiving Contest!

Thanks to the pond, the store, and generous gifts (the latest from my sister, who hasn't played in ages but all the new frogs brought her in), I am missing only ONE of the new breeds.

The first one to guess the one missing breed (no need to give it to me; it'll come by and by, I'm sure!) will win my remaining Fortuno breeders as I complete dexing the breed. I have 14 of them left, various colors.

Good luck!

--Q

11. XXXBR

XXXBR Well-Known Member

Nov 20, 2012
    Australia
    Would like to give this game a go ... Just send you friend request ... X

12. dean288367

dean288367 Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2010
    Defiance
    My guess is a Lunar Eclipse , I mean a Luneris :)

13. MartiNZ

MartiNZ Well-Known Member

Mar 9, 2009
    Guessing Symphonia.

14. BlueWater27

Sep 16, 2012
    gaming
    Lone Star State
    Thanksgiving Game

Quo, my guess is Janus.

15. Quossum

Quossum Well-Known Member

Nov 24, 2010
    The Great State of Texas
    Incorrect guesses so far:
    Janus (though close; that was one of the latest ones I got), Symphonia, Lunaris (one of my favorites!)

Good luck!

--Q

16. BlueWater27

Sep 16, 2012
    gaming
    Lone Star State
    Oh darn lol. Is there a limit on how many times we can guess per day?

17. dean288367

dean288367 Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2010
    Defiance
    Darn it!! just sold a gift. Thought I had this gifting thing figured out but I guess not. It is MY fault, thought I had an empty slot in my mailbox and tried to be greedy. I accepted it the first time and then when it showed up again I sold it. Only problem was that I didn't have a empty slot :eek: Lesson to be learned - know how many slots are open in your MB, I'm sure the Margarita at dinner had nothing to do with it :rolleyes:

18. LauraFitz4

LauraFitz4 Well-Known Member

Oct 10, 2011
    Favus?

I'm pretty sure I'm still missing two breeds, but friends gifts have filled in the holes nicely. I swear some of you scoured my habitats to see what I didn't have, because you gave me exactly what I didn't have. Thanks to all my friends, and have a great turkey day for those planning on indulging!

19. Nirtew

Nirtew Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2011
    USA
    My guess is Skeletos in honor of the look of our turkey late tomorrow.

20. Danjarus

Danjarus Well-Known Member

Aug 10, 2011
    pulvillus?