Pocket Frogs Trading Thread

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by starmonkey101, Sep 16, 2010.

1. Mackenna

Mackenna New Member

Oct 22, 2017
    Thank you so so much for the glass and Nodare! I don't really have anything to give in return, but thank you! :D

2. SnappyMcfrog

SnappyMcfrog Well-Known Member

Jul 19, 2011
    USA
    Glass Ludo sent last night :) Please pay it forward when you can.

Thank you,

3. fazstp

fazstp Well-Known Member

Sep 10, 2011
    Melbourne, Aus.
    #33803 fazstp, Oct 24, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 24, 2017
    V3.0.5 update available.

Um or was it already available? MartiNZ posted about it a few pages back. I thought it was 3.0.4 until today.

4. Lollypaine

Lollypaine Member

Oct 24, 2017
    #33804 Lollypaine, Oct 24, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 24, 2017
    New to pocket frogs

Hi my name is Alana and I have just returned to pocket frogs. I don't have any friends who play and would like to. My friend code is 8J2Q I am also wondering how Froggydex works can someone give me anow idea please

5. MartiNZ

MartiNZ Well-Known Member

Mar 9, 2009
    More people! Crazy lol. And returning! Were you a really early on player then? The 'dex keeps track of breeds you have discovered and colour combinations you have bred within them, and lets you clone any such frogs ... for a price!

@fazstp: Yeah it was available already. Not sure what it did other than fix that handy bug I was using lol. I remember you from the old days too, good to have more people back posting :)

6. SnappyMcfrog

Jul 19, 2011
    USA
    Good to hear from you again! It appears 3.05 update for iOS was released much later than the one for Android. I have been checking App Store frequently for it as PF force quits multiple times a day on my old iPad mini. It seems more stable now with it installed. :)

Kind regards,

7. Lollypaine

Lollypaine Member

Oct 24, 2017
    Yeah I used to play it on the icon touch without the camera in 2010 then I had it on my firest android phone but then it disappeared but I recently searched it and it came up i was so happy and thanks that makes much more sense

8. Lollypaine

Lollypaine Member

Oct 24, 2017
    I used to play it on my I pod toucheck without the camera but then I couldn't update it because of the IOS update was new than the ipod in 2010 and I got it on my first anDROID phone but then it disappeared and I searched it just the other day and I found it. Thanks that mages much more sense

9. Lollypaine

Lollypaine Member

Oct 24, 2017
    Needing frogs

I am in need of any yellow Anura frogs the only Anura frogs I need except the glass ones can any help me? Please:p

10. SnappyMcfrog

Jul 19, 2011
    USA
    Sent one of each. Please pay it forward when you are able.

Thank you.
    Regards,

11. JazzieIsMe

JazzieIsMe New Member

Oct 27, 2017
    Does anyone have any low level chroma frogs they could spare? My old device wasn't able to update so I lost everything. Can't seem to breed the chroma the old way. I have glass if anyone wants to trade. My code is 8QXN :p

12. meplie

meplie Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2012
    Quebec, Canada

Sent :)

13. JazzieIsMe

JazzieIsMe New Member

Oct 27, 2017
    Thank you very very much. I love breeding pretty babies. Can't wait till I get back to endangered, they have the best to breed

14. MartiNZ

Mar 9, 2009
    Woo still more people coming back. Getting reset is lame for sure! I'll make a point of sending some higher level ones for cash also, as that is key early on ... especially now that the bug enabling high level breeding has been fixed!

15. Lollypaine

Lollypaine Member

Oct 24, 2017
    #33815 Lollypaine, Oct 27, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 27, 2017
    Mailbox

Hi all,
    I was just wondering if the frogs that you find and the frogs that are gifted to your mailbox they go on the 'dex?
    From Alana

16. Lollypaine

Lollypaine Member

Oct 24, 2017
    Chroma frog

I have just sent you one hun

17. SnappyMcfrog

Jul 19, 2011
    USA
    Mailbox frogs are added to the froggydex only AFTER they are released to the habitats. Any pond or friend gifts to which are sold when they appear (clicking no thanks) or removed from MB won't be added to the 'dex.

Thank you to all who sent frog gifts!

18. MartiNZ

Mar 9, 2009
    Reached 1,000 frogs and level 23. Still really enjoying this second run around, but the lag that comes after a few minutes of playing on Android is a right pain. The UI suffers bouncing in the menus so it is difficult to know what you're selecting, and as it doesn't give a confirmation, to know to whom you're gifting!

19. Lollypaine

Lollypaine Member

Oct 24, 2017
    Thank you that has helped a lot.imember still getting used to it as it has changed in remember that they used to have requests for frogs what happened to them? I am just on level 6 and whats the best way to level up? I sent you some frogs that my little sister wacted to send you she likes your name

20. Lollypaine

Lollypaine Member

Oct 24, 2017
    Hi all,
    How on earth do you move the flowers in the habitats around? I'm so confused they are all on top of each other and I swear you used to have to drago them around any help?