Pocket Frogs Trading Thread

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by starmonkey101, Sep 16, 2010.

1. chsn143

chsn143 Well-Known Member

Oct 25, 2010
    Thank you so much jpalmisano and BW for all the Sol's and Veru's! You will both definitely be getting some gifts soon.

2. smirlface

smirlface Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2010
    Yup, I sent you a frog :) and I sent inkyscribbles one too

3. BuddysWife

BuddysWife Well-Known Member

Apr 3, 2010
    Louisiana
    Yqw!

4. BuddysWife

Apr 3, 2010
    Louisiana
    No need for return gifts. Happy to send them out to you guys.

5. BuddysWife

Apr 3, 2010
    Louisiana
    Thanks for the gifts Chsn and andi!

6. BuddysWife

Apr 3, 2010
    Louisiana
    Found his on another thread

"PF2 (if it happens) would still be a long ways off so don't worry about us stopping PF updates for a long time."

7. BTakeshi

BTakeshi Well-Known Member

Dec 8, 2010
    Hawaii... Oahu.
    thanks for the froggies Inky and Andi.....

8. Nomifairy

Nomifairy Active Member

Jan 15, 2011
    @buddyswife - Yeah, he's chilling with my young Nimbilis, teaching him to avoid fly digging woman...Hope he doesn't teach the poor kid too much!

andinz1970, thanks for the Azure Albeo Corona and the Orange Tingo Cesti! What can I send you in return?

Does anyone still need last weeks fine china set? I can send it out right away...

9. AndiNZ1970

AndiNZ1970 Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2011
    New Zealand
    Still collecting Ludos for the 'dex, so if you have any laying around, I would appreciate. Somehow, I still have NO blue ones. If you don't, don't worry, I was clearing some space, and would rather give away the higher level frogs than just sell them. :)

Thanks once again to everyone who has been trading with me, I love surprises!

10. Inkyscribbles

Inkyscribbles Well-Known Member

Blue Ludo on his way!

11. Errant

Errant Well-Known Member

Dec 3, 2010
    *ack* I just added Andi to send a blue ludo, then ALL of my friends disappeared!

12. Skizot

Skizot New Member

Feb 9, 2011
    i'm hunting the glacio, lanterna and any other frogs i may have missed that were timed based. I'm not too picky about colors as i can breed them off to the colors i want :) any help would be appreciated.

i'm iSkizot on Plus+.

13. Nomifairy

Nomifairy Active Member

Jan 15, 2011
    Blue Carota Ludo on it's way. If I get my hands on any others, I'll let ya know. I do the same with frogs I can't breed yet, just save it until I can gift it. ^_^

I still have that fine china set if anyone wants it...

14. Arashi541

Arashi541 Well-Known Member

Would you mind sending the china set my id is Arashi on plus. I can send them back when im done if you want and i will send you one of my best frogs which isnt that rare but still.

15. Nomifairy

Nomifairy Active Member

Jan 15, 2011
    #13215 Nomifairy, Feb 9, 2011
    Last edited: Feb 9, 2011
    Sent. When you're done, send to someone else who needs it. No return frog needed. ^_^

Rover has continued on his way. I tried to tell him before he left that he had a fly stuck to the corner of his mouth, but he ignored me. He's mad at me cause I wouldn't let him breed with this pretty frogette he met on the pond...

16. Arashi541

Sure i will do that but my inbox didnt have enough room can i get the frogs later? and if so how do i get to that?

17. Skizot

Skizot New Member

Feb 9, 2011
    do you have to be a certain level to do the sets? if not i could use them as well :)

18. Nomifairy

Nomifairy Active Member

Jan 15, 2011
    Every time you get a notice about a gifted frog, hit accept. If you don't have room it just comes back later. When you have space, it'll come back after a few minutes and you can accept it into your gift box.

No, you can get the set from someone else. You just have to tame it and then get your reward for the set. Once Arashi is done, see if they'll send the set to you. It'll be a few days though cause of the high level.

19. Arashi541

Ok thanks ill reply to this thread when my frogs have arrived and matured and offer them to some one else.

20. AndiNZ1970

AndiNZ1970 Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2011
    New Zealand
    Oooh, sorry Errant! :(

That still happens to me on a daily basis. Plus seems not to update, keeps 10 names on my list whether I have told it to delete them or not, and throws out the rest...

Adding you to my Plus friends user name list, anyway. :)

And thanks for the frog! Will send one your way...