Pocket Frogs Trading Thread

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by starmonkey101, Sep 16, 2010.

1. Inkyscribbles

Inkyscribbles Well-Known Member

From pocket frogs, touch the plus icon. You should see your account appear. Along the bottom of the plus screen inset there are 3 icons. The middle icon shows multiple people. When you touch that a list of your friends appears. At the top of that screen you will see 2 buttons right next to each other. One says friends, the other says followers, touch followers and that list will appear.

2. llurgy

llurgy Well-Known Member

May 10, 2010

3. llurgy

llurgy Well-Known Member

May 10, 2010
    I dont have a followers thing to press, only says friends at the top of the page you specified. Is this because i have no followers?

I am on an iPad by the way

4. llurgy

llurgy Well-Known Member

May 10, 2010
    I have a beige albeo pingo and a green floris veru going begging if any one wants

5. llurgy

llurgy Well-Known Member

May 10, 2010
    Veru gone to skeeter cos he is havimg abreeding war between magus's and veru's and the pingos gone to andiz1970 cos he keeps on sending me pressies

6. lisianne

lisianne Well-Known Member

Dec 8, 2010
    Somewhere else
    No, you have merely validated what I have found myself. Certain things, like coins, will be on the bottom but certain items, like flowers, can be hit or miss with other flora or foliage.

As far as frogs & scenery go, frogs can't go under totally flat objects like coins or flat leaves but can be hidden by, again, flora & foliage. That, I totally understand, it's logical. But that's not my issue. I prefer natural scenery to artificial (in my mind) scenery so it becomes a problem for me.

A very minor one. Not as minor as trying valiantly to breed an orange muscus ornatus & a white caelus anura then getting loads of anuras & everything BUT a blue caelus ornatus for the fine china set (my first). Have tried maybe 20 times or more with zero success (are the odds really even?) Am currentlhy waiting for the NOT THE RIGHT ornatus frogs to mature so I theoretically have better (1 in 4 vs. 1 in 8) odds.

Theoretically...

7. BTakeshi

BTakeshi Well-Known Member

Dec 8, 2010
    Hawaii... Oahu.
    Aloha everyone !!

just checked PF and plus+ updated my friends list.....

interesting to see what everyone uses in their avatar...

LIKING SOME OF THE PICS .... pretty.

oh... and thanks for the froggies !!!

8. AndiNZ1970

AndiNZ1970 Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2011
    New Zealand
    Thank you so much! That was unexpected... :)

PS, 'he' is a 'she', last time I checked, anyway. LOL!

9. Inkyscribbles

I'm on an ipad as well. I've attached a screen shot of what my followers page looks like. And thanks for the froggie!

Attached Files:

10. Inkyscribbles

I'm not quite sure what you mean by the odds being even. For your example of the orange muscus ornatus and white caelus anura, the odds are 1 in 8. That doesn't mean that if you breed these two frogs eight times, you will definitely get one of what you want. It means each breeding is a 1 in 8 chance. Your best bet is to do what you are doing and try to make the odds as best as possible, like 1 in 4 being better than 1 in 8. Theoretically you could end up with the same wrong frog eight times, it's just bad luck. My luck is crummy tonight. It took me 32 breedings of a Lime Folium Crustalli and a White Albeo Crustalli to make ONE Lime Albeo Crustalli. Damn the dex.

11. Immafroggirl

Immafroggirl Well-Known Member

Nov 29, 2010
    My neighbors reappeared!!!!! Woo Hoo!!!

Thanks for the frogs Andi!

Does anyone have a spare Aqua Roboris for this weeks set? It's the only
    one I haven't been able to breed.

Thanks!
    Immafroggirl

12. dean288367

dean288367 Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2010
    Defiance
    Thank you everyone for the lovely frogs you sent me. I tried to send thank you frogs to everyone. If I missed you , I am sorry, it was a verrry hectic week.

13. llurgy

llurgy Well-Known Member

May 10, 2010
    #13413 llurgy, Feb 13, 2011
    Last edited: Feb 13, 2011
    Mines not the same as yours.
    The friends bit isnt a button and underneath where the friends bit is it has a strip of blue with links to facebook yahoo google and contacts, yours hasnt got that.

I would post a screenshot but i am not sure how to get it from my ipad photos onto my photobucket account

Edited to add that i just realised why i have the blue strip and you dont, its cos you are on the followers screen and not the friends screen like me.........stupid me :)

I must just be a billy no friends that has no followers which is probably why the button isnt there

14. Inkyscribbles

Here is a screenshot of my friends list on plus. I see the blue bar you are talking about. Above that blue bar are the friends/followers buttons I was talking about. Do you have those?

Attached Files:

15. dean288367

Nov 14, 2010
    Defiance
    Rover

I see BT corrupted another frog while I was gone. It also explains why skeeter sent me the "little" girl. I kept her for a couple of days but didn't know why she had the mouth on her that she had, so I sent her back to skeeter.

16. llurgy

llurgy Well-Known Member

May 10, 2010
    Nope. All mine says is friends and it is just print on the grey bar, not in button form

17. BTakeshi

BTakeshi Well-Known Member

Dec 8, 2010
    Hawaii... Oahu.
    who, me??!!

lol.... ya can't corrupt the willing ....

MUAHAHAHAHAHAAAA !!!

18. dean288367

Nov 14, 2010
    Defiance
    oh right, that is okay, I have plans for the next game, see if you can corrupt next frog. :D

19. Inkyscribbles

#13419 Inkyscribbles, Feb 13, 2011
    Last edited: Feb 13, 2011
    Well next time tell your followers to NOT drink the spiked Kool-aid and maybe they would stick around longer! :p.

20. Inkyscribbles

Hi dean! So are you going to make the next frog Charlie Sheen, who can't possibly be corrupted since he's done things most of us have never even thought of?