Pocket Frogs Trading Thread

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by starmonkey101, Sep 16, 2010.

1. dean288367

dean288367 Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2010
    Defiance
    Okay, as promised, Dom and sabnetang (my breeder suppliers), you guys get first choice on the baby verus in my habitats 4-7. I went in and hatched the eggs so we would know what they are. If it is still an egg it should be a dup.
    Please pm me with a few that you would like and then I will send the rest out after you guys. I know that the server was out for awhile but if you could let me know by tomorrow morning, I would really appreciate it.:) I need my habs back and I am sick of verus.

2. lisianne

lisianne Well-Known Member

Dec 8, 2010
    Somewhere else
    Welcome back! You were most assuredly missed.l Will send a "Welcome Back Gift" for no reason at all except we're all happy to "type at you" again. :):):)

3. llurgy

llurgy Well-Known Member

May 10, 2010
    The pond has been VERY generous with me today, probably netted around 80 stamps and over 100 potions, I stopped counting.
    It was probably feeling sorry for me after I spent all those stamps and potions getting the weekly set this morning :) :)

4. seananners98

seananners98 New Member

Mar 18, 2011
    I dont have many rare frogs besides that i just got the cocos ludo prize and i got a Aqua carota nasus and a white picea bovis up for trade (and i want rare frogs for these) also m username is waffle sandvu for games center and seananners98 for nimblebit

5. chsn143

chsn143 Well-Known Member

Oct 25, 2010
    I still have frogs from last week's set if anyone still needs it. I will sell them by this time tomorrow to clear up some hab space.

I could use the Cestis for this week's set if anyone here is done with them, thanks! Let me know what you would like in return.

6. chsn143

Oct 25, 2010
    Sent an assortment of frogs. Enjoy!

7. chsn143

Oct 25, 2010
    Sent!

8. chsn143

Oct 25, 2010
    Sent the other frogs.

9. mrh963

mrh963 Member

Jan 18, 2011
    I could use some help...

I could use a Tangelo viola insero please from last weeks set. It is the only one I'm missing :( Thanks to anyone that can help

10. Domenic15

Domenic15 Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2010
    Rhode Island
    A big thanks goes out to all that have provided me with my gifts the past few days. There are too many to name, actually, the mind is not as sharp as it once was. Thank you again, you know who you are. Just ask away if there is something you need...

Trying to finish the Veru and magus.

11. Mcade13

Mcade13 Member

Mar 15, 2011
    arbor!

Hi my plus ID is mcade13

Please send me a neighbor request! I have 2 neighbors and would love more!

Also I need an arbor frog to complete a set if anybody has any spares:)

12. chsn143

Oct 25, 2010
    Sent!

13. lizardofyfe

lizardofyfe Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2010
    Qwerty, I can send you my cesti when I am done with them. Llurgy sent them on to me. I haven't received the tangelo one yet but when I do and it is through my mailbox you are welcome to them both.

14. chsn143

Oct 25, 2010
    Unfortunately, I didn't catch the name of the person who sent me the Tangelo Cesti. Whoever you are, do you need anything in return.

That said, anyone have an Olive Albeo Cesti to spare?

Edit: Never mind. I just read the previous post by Liz. Thanks, I will wait patiently.

15. lizardofyfe

lizardofyfe Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2010
    Tell you what if I send you the olive cesti now could i have your tangelo one when you are done? I don't know what happened to the other one. I think it must have got lost.

16. Domenic15

Domenic15 Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2010
    Rhode Island
    I can give you the tangelo one in about 18 hours once my florescos are done.

17. lisianne

Dec 8, 2010
    Somewhere else
    How long did you spend in the pond hopping about before you netted all of this? Did you use a special trick or just hop at random?

Mainly I get coins, backgrounds, scenery & various level frogs. It's exceedingly rare that I get stamps or potions - most I've ever gotten in a day is maybe 8 of each. That's why my mailbox gets clogged because I prefer to use stamps on gifting rather than on my impatience. I also suffer from imPAYtience which means that I only bought the Express Mailbox & Baby Proofing since they give continuing added value to the game.

18. llurgy

llurgy Well-Known Member

May 10, 2010
    Just in hopping around catching flies and taming. The pond is very unpredictable, today it probably wont give me anything as I had such a good day yesterday. Last week I had three full days of getting squat from the pond, I had a job even finding gifts and when I did find them they had something like wallpaper or three coins in them. Yesterday I couldnt move for finding presents, everytime I moved a couple of spaces after a fly, there was a present........Those 14 potions/stamps gifts soon add up.

I got 14 potions in my daily gift today :)

19. llurgy

llurgy Well-Known Member

May 10, 2010
    I am very mean, I have paid nothing at all for this game, no baby proofing, express mailbox or potions/stamps.

20. lisianne

Dec 8, 2010
    Somewhere else