Pocket Frogs Trading Thread

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by starmonkey101, Sep 16, 2010.

1. Pfloydy

Pfloydy Well-Known Member

Mar 14, 2011
    I have a Tangelo i can send...sent :)

2. isabellalovesyou!

isabellalovesyou! Active Member

Feb 12, 2011
    Helloo!
    Does anyone have this week's set? Let me know a frog you need in return. Thanks!

3. seananners98

seananners98 New Member

Mar 18, 2011
    Thank you! ive never seen such cool frogs and just to make sure is your username for pocket frogs querty? i feel much better now because it still freaked me out when i had stay in the er

4. Domenic15

Domenic15 Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2010
    Rhode Island
    I will have them ready later tonight. Let me know if you can wait. Otherwise, first come, first serve when ready.

5. isabellalovesyou!

isabellalovesyou! Active Member

Feb 12, 2011
    I can most definitely wait! :)

6. doritorama

doritorama Member

Mar 13, 2011
    More Florescos needed

Shashta sent me one of the Florescos from this weeks set, Thank you!, I do need 3 more though, anyone feeling generous?

7. Domenic15

Dec 2, 2010
    Rhode Island
    It is ready. Do you still need it?

8. Domenic15

Dec 2, 2010
    Rhode Island
    I just finished, rushed them a little. :rolleyes:
    I am waiting on lizardofyfe on the tangelo cesti because I mentioned it earlier. What do you need?

9. Domenic15

Dec 2, 2010
    Rhode Island
    Thank you Dean, lizard, inky, cfyau and everyone else for the recent gifts. Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you.

10. Errant

Errant Well-Known Member

Dec 3, 2010
    Mine are almost mature, and will send them over when they are done. Do you need any others from the set?

11. lizardofyfe

lizardofyfe Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2010
    Thank you so much for the offer. I don't need it so you can send it on to someone who does. I received one from pfloydy and Shasta so thanks to you guys. I didn't expect them at all.

Qwerty disregard my earlier request for your cesti.

12. dean288367

dean288367 Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2010
    Defiance
    Liz, because you finally started working on the dex, I have a very special frog I am sending you. Take good care of him and hopefully he will add to your dex and bring you good luck.

A Purple Albeo Floresco - my 12,000 frog :)

13. lizardofyfe

Dec 16, 2010
    Dom if you are happy to wait till tomorrow I can send you the roboris you are looking for. I just need to wait for my mailbox to empty.

14. lizardofyfe

Dec 16, 2010
    Oooo thank you very much and OMG dean you are on the home straight. 12000! Wow.
    I will keep hip and hop him. :) thank you!

15. dean288367

Nov 14, 2010
    Defiance
    I am home. TGIF everyone and since I don't have to work this weekend, as they say where I live - "It's AB Time"

16. Errant

Errant Well-Known Member

Dec 3, 2010
    Three florescos coming up, dorito!

17. Errant

Errant Well-Known Member

Dec 3, 2010
    Anyone else need something from the set??

18. LoL. You are stronger willed than me. I finally gave in and got the mb and egg mover partially because I'm just that impatient and this is one game I just didn't mind spending it on and it was reasonably priced. Their stamp and potion packs are ridiculous. 10 for a buck is silly that's not even enough for one level 16 froglet. The 100 and 1000 aren't much better in my opinion. Plus generally I'm thrifty (read cheap miser)  although I'm almost grayeful they aren't more reasonable like 1.99 fit 1000 or 99 cents for 500 potions or stamps, I'd be tempted to purchase them.

I'm not too happy  you reminded me of the 'new' wording on gifts and pond presents. Talk about struggle with patience and stamping with abandon. It caused none too little anxiety after I spent a hundred or so stamps confident I'd immediately find them again only to go into a pond gift drought! It's over luckily. It is nice though to get only the froglets I need for dex.
    *anyone noticed pond presents trend more or less as to time of day or if they are online or not. Just curious I haven't noticed with wifi or not. I haven't started tracking time but I do note that last night (1am) I had a good take but today at 1pm other than 1100 coins no stamps or potions.
    I really need a pf 12 step LoL. Where's the next PFA meeting and can I get a sponsor please  ribbit.

Happy frogging, shasta

19. dean288367

Nov 14, 2010
    Defiance
    Shashta. I am not sure where you live but I live in the midwest, CDT. I have noticed that in the morning I usually get stamps and potions, in the afternoon I hardly get anything and in the evening I get frogs.

20. lizardofyfe

Dec 16, 2010
    I have not noticed the time of day but I definitely noticed that sometimes I get multiple frog presents with one pond visit then nothing the next time. I think potions and stamps are getting more scarce the higher I level up. I will look out for other factors now when I get a present.