Pocket Frogs Trading Thread

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by starmonkey101, Sep 16, 2010.

1. Stupid pOnd I finally get an insero to breed in pond and I don't notice it is two hours from maturity !! Argh! 6 froglets and not a single one till then. wth? Oh well, I suppose I can buy one buy it's the principle of the pond. I even took same level froglet, one a level up and a level down still lots of silly Anura but no insero. Makes no sense--much like snow in may. Ugh.

2. Domenic15

Domenic15 Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2010
    Rhode Island
    I will ship out the requested whites.
    From your Habs I could use the beige folium and cafea. Other beige needed are the albeo, aurum, caelus, carota, picea, and pruni.

3. Nirtew

Nirtew Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2011
    USA
    Thanks very much for the whites. Sent the Folium and Cafea. I Can send you Albeo and Caelus in 20 hours. Is that OK?

4. [​IMG]

I have the set ready. And I have an extra royal caelus. It was a bitty to breed.

5. lizardofyfe

lizardofyfe Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2010
    Eek it's the rat again!

Thank you everyone for today's frogs. I love them.

6. lisianne

lisianne Well-Known Member

Dec 8, 2010
    Somewhere else
    #17966 lisianne, May 13, 2011
    Last edited: May 13, 2011
    Huh?! Do you ever sleep? Do your fingers have calluses? Do your calluses have calluses? Are you suffering from Carpal Tunnel Syndrome? Brooklyn Tunnel? How much in debt are you buying potions & stamps (or did you buy those "forever stamps")? Again, do you ever sleep?

Meanwhile, I'm one down (& growing) & 5 to go. Closing in on next level - maybe within the week.

Big thanks to sab, Liz, Nirtew, oger, & you, of course, ash for the lovely gifts today. Sab, oger, & ash, you are soooooo hard to frog-shop for (like you already have the mink frog, the diamond frog, the platinum frog, etc.). Please check my habs & let me know here or via PM what you want. Hate to send you a dup unless you don't mind another Magus or Veru.

7. Domenic15

Dec 2, 2010
    Rhode Island
    That will be great. Thanks

8. Domenic15

Dec 2, 2010
    Rhode Island
    Very cute. Just when I needed it the most.
    Thanks

9. Domenic15

Dec 2, 2010
    Rhode Island
    I will have the current set available later this morning. Anyone ready for it?

10. Sleep? No not really. Carpel tunnel? No, I've become ambidextrous! Thanks pf! Stamps and potions? No never buy any due to extortive pricing IMHO. I'd consider it if I needed them if the prices ever change but due to my current pond strategy I gather a lot more than I use. In fact the levels are near embarrassing. OCD helps I suspect that this depends on your view 

Sleep, is that important? As we age we need less and less so maybe you'll get more pond time in a few frog years .

Gifts not needed but I understand the need to reciprocate. I'm too lazy to write up specific lists and I feel weird about requests so I looked and I have 0% of orange and royal floresco as well as royal and cocos pingos.

I like the ant storing for winter in hopes to be working soon or something.

One thing I have noticed is when I'm without wifi the pond gifts are horridly low and pitiful. Once reconnected though I immediately got a 13 pack of stamp and potion within a few lilypads from start. I don't know if this is coincidence or a given after any break from online.

Dom, take time to enjoy the little moments now even in the mess. You'll be glad you did later. That silly saying about time and healing is true but it often takes distance to give it depth and yourself perspective. Laughter helps along with stock in kleenex.

11. smirlface

smirlface Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2010
    Could I have this weeks set? I will pass it on when I'm done

12. Domenic15

Dec 2, 2010
    Rhode Island
    I forgot I had to tame them so it will take a little longer to ship them to you. I will be doing it, within the next couple of hours.

13. Nirtew

Nirtew Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2011
    USA
    Thank you Dom and Lisianne for yesterday's frogs. Greatly appreciated.

14. funny12321

funny12321 Well-Known Member

Jan 14, 2011
    Hey everyone. Lizardofyfe and Shasta: I'm so sorry for not sending your frog yet. I havent been on in a while and Plus+ just deleted all my contacts and I'm like D:

15. smirlface

Nov 3, 2010
    Thank you! I don't mind waiting at all

16. No worries. No need to re-gift. Right now all I want is an ice pack, quiet, and some schedule c pain relief!

I still have the set to send out. I'm unlikely to be back until much later unless my wishes comes to and I find magic is real! Well, it could happen. Maybe.

17. Domenic15

Dec 2, 2010
    Rhode Island
    They have all been sent. So what is your secret to accumulating all your money?

18. smirlface

Nov 3, 2010
    I breed a lot of the higher level frogs and let them mature. The best frog is obviously the veru. I breed them with anuras so the cost per frog is low. There is the risk that you will breed an Anura, but ive been lucky and that doesnt happen that much. I also pond hop like crazy and sell the frogs i collect

19. Domenic15

Dec 2, 2010
    Rhode Island
    I can understand the method but your money is crazy.

20. Domenic15

Dec 2, 2010
    Rhode Island
    I have the white and emerald pingos available from my bottom two Habs. Any collectors in need? If not, my bank will be the benefactor.