Universal Pocket Guild Game (By Marton Taba)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Boardumb, Aug 26, 2016.

1. raravan

raravan Well-Known Member

May 18, 2014
    dooooooode! your game is a masterpiece, sooo addicting. bravo!

2. Cinot

Cinot Well-Known Member

Jun 19, 2016
    I like this game. Many things to do.

3. Levanax

Levanax Active Member

Apr 2, 2013
    Having fun with this one. I'd love a little more to do during battles but there is definitely some depth and strategy involved. Captures the essence of running dungeons and guild management well. Dev also seems active and interested in working to implement suggestions. Recommend this one.

4. WjndWalk3r

WjndWalk3r Well-Known Member

Apr 22, 2015
    #24 WjndWalk3r, Aug 28, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 28, 2016
    I saw it compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch on the store page, does it universal app or just small screen on ipad ? I can find it in the store with my ipad

5. nenastya

nenastya Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2014
    Female
    Russia
    iPhone only?:(

6. kispingvin

kispingvin Member

Aug 4, 2016
    #26 kispingvin, Aug 28, 2016
    Hello!

Sorry been very busy working on the next small patch focusing on interactivity based on the feedback I've gotten from here!

To answer the question: The game has been designed with iPhones in mind, to be honest I don't have an iPad, so I'm not sure what would happen...

7. raravan

May 18, 2014
    #27 raravan, Aug 28, 2016
    just checked it out. works fine on my iPad Mini. all UI is as smooth and clean as on iPhone.

8. dwincelowicz

dwincelowicz Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2015
    Security
    Sarasota, FL
    Great game thus far. I dropped the money on it and haven't regreted it yet.

9. Thomadaneau

Thomadaneau Well-Known Member

Mar 26, 2013
    Digital marketing consultant
    What I'm supposed to do... Tried Raid so many times and the boss always kill me. I manager to beat him 4-5 times, but sometimes I can go to 40 wipes.

What I'm doing wrong? Yeah I'm doing quests. I even bought a chair... but this is not cool. I feel like I'm not progressing at all.

Deleted.

10. raravan

May 18, 2014
    gain more exp for everyone in a raid team, gear, skill, etc.
    change your tactics during the raid.
    add some 'Legendary' guild members in your raid team.
    you can do so MUCH, really.

never feel unfair with this game. actually i'm thinking that the balance here is top-notch. so, no hard feelings mate.

11. kispingvin

kispingvin Member

Aug 4, 2016
    Hello everyone!

I'm soon starting to upload the new small patch for testing, which contains the added interactivity in dungeons. If someone wishes to try it out, there are the following conditions:

1. People who bought the game are prioritized for testing.
    2. Bugs may be found ;)

If you feel like giving a shot at testing, send a PM to me containing your email address!

Thanks for the support!

12. Velx

Velx Well-Known Member

May 12, 2016
    Male
    Indiana
    I bought this game yesterday and haven't been able to put it down since. I just beat the final raid boss after roughly 16 hours play time. Not bad for the price, and I am still enjoying trying to max out my legendary toons. I really enjoyed everything about the game, my only critique is I probably only actually did 4 or 5 quests. For as long as they take, they don't bring any real game changing rewards. Would be nice if they didn't take as long and would be cool to be able to choose which quests to do. I.E. Skill/Attendance/Friendly so that you could really focus on maxing out a charecter. Should also mention that I only saw 2 Tournaments, and 2 other events in the playthrough, I like the events so it'd be cool to see them more frequently. Great game all and all. Hope to see more content.

13. Booch138

Booch138 Well-Known Member

Apr 28, 2009
    Data-Entry Operator
    Coolidge, AZ
    Hahahaha just had a f*cking loot ninja kill a raid for me and jack my shiiiiiiit. This simultaneously delights me that you included that and angers me that you included that. Hahahahahaha ^____^

14. Uchti

Uchti Well-Known Member

May 21, 2014
    I am wondering how many raids there are? I am currently at raid 9 and fear that it might end soon :(
    I love the game!! Really great work!!

I think it would be cool if there would be a little bit more diversity in classes like 2 sub classes to the 3 main or sth like that, but the game is great as it is! (F.e healer single target for the main tank or aoe for the group or sth like that) oh and I would love to see a small green arrow next to the char that gets new loot in a dungeon! I sometimes wonder who got new stuff! Or when the dungeon ends I would like to see a summary of the new loot!

15. dj.utv

dj.utv New Member

Jun 24, 2015
    Runs like a champ on iPad Pro 9.7. Great fun.

16. kispingvin

kispingvin Member

Aug 4, 2016
    There are 14 raids if memory serves. There are mechanics being planned such as: Life leech, Healing over time, damage over time, area of effect heals etc...

Hmm, Isn't there a bag over the ones who got loot? There should be a floating bag above characters that got loot. If not, you might be experiencing a bug! You can also scroll up the dungeon text, so you can check out who got what and so on.

I filled the game with many rare events and easter eggs, some are so rare/hidden most people won't probably see them! :)

Hmm yeah you are definitely right, the games speed should scale with the player. Right now it's time based, meaning X tournaments / events per day. I'll have to look in to this.

Great to hear it works on your iPad Pro!

Oh, and about the interactivity patch v.1.3 I mentioned a few posts back, I have already uploaded it to apple and waiting for them to review it. Once done, I'll send it to the testers and hopefully release it very soon.

Thanks for the support everyone, it keeps this project going!

17. faithalor

faithalor New Member

Aug 22, 2016
    Such a great game!

18. Repulsa

Repulsa Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2015
    I would be happy to test for ya, I'll pm my TestFlight email :)

19. kispingvin

kispingvin Member

Aug 4, 2016
    Thanks for participating, the small interaction patch for dungeons is now out for testing!

20. Repulsa

Repulsa Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2015
    Thanks for including me in testing! I downloaded the patched version through TestFlight loaded up my continue and... I don't see any change. Do I have to delete my saved game and start all over for the changes to show?