Pocket Legends (3D MMO) by Spacetime Studios

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Spacetime Studios, Apr 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bucks

Bucks Well-Known Member

Jun 7, 2009
    Student
    TouchArcade Supply Closet
    sorry if its been asked but can i play by myself offline?

2. BazookaTime

BazookaTime Well-Known Member

I really like the pricing structure for this game. It sure would be nice if Apple could give it the green light.

3. txag2005

txag2005 Well-Known Member

Jan 24, 2010
    I have a feeling we won't see this come out over the weekend :(

4. ChronoBasher

ChronoBasher Member

Mar 8, 2010
    I couldn't be happier with the price points on a game like this. I can't wait to get it on my iPod touch and give it a go. I'm thinking I'll be a mage...

5. Vinny554

Vinny554 Well-Known Member

OMG THIS LOOKS AMAZING!
    CMON APPLE WTF. The first time in like 3 months I am eagerly awaiting a game and NOW they decide to take a long ass time. Fuuuuuuuuck...

6. Jarek

Jarek Well-Known Member

Dec 17, 2009
    FISHLABS Moderator
    Końskie, Poland
    Agreed!
    There are only last 3 free days of Easter, after that we won't have neough time to enjoy Pocket Legends...

Apple - please.

7. Toggy

Toggy Member

Dec 16, 2009
    Wow they still have no approved this? Were they not submitted at the same time? ipad/ipod version that is...

8. Jarek

Jarek Well-Known Member

Dec 17, 2009
    FISHLABS Moderator
    Końskie, Poland
    I don't think it will be relased soon.
    Look at number of lately approved iPad games: all Apple AppStore reviewers seem to be busy with iPad apps, they don't have time to test submitted iPhone / iPod touch games.

Seems like we will be able to enjoy Pocket Legends when all this euphory about iPad calms down...

9. txag2005

Jan 24, 2010
    I'm getting that feeling too...might be a while

10. Martin JF

Martin JF Well-Known Member

Sep 10, 2009
    Will it be added some free content as well??? I will probably buy some of the packs, but I dont want to pay for new content all the time. Some small, free updates would be awesome. Maybe you could push some content out like they do in Eliminate?

11. Tropheus

Tropheus Well-Known Member

Apr 4, 2010
    CSR
    Barrie, Ontario.
    ohh come on i want to play it.

12. Tropheus

Apr 4, 2010
    CSR
    Barrie, Ontario.
  13. aros2k

aros2k Well-Known Member

Jan 17, 2010
    Apple, i'm literally desperate for this game, where is it?! :mad:

14. Tropheus

Apr 4, 2010
    CSR
    Barrie, Ontario.
  15. aros2k

aros2k Well-Known Member

Jan 17, 2010
    Hopefully target will get added in update, video looks good though, better than expected.

Does the game include towns/communal areas or is it just dungeons? WoW wouldn't be WoW without kicking back in Orgrimmar bored out of your mind lol

16. txag2005

Jan 24, 2010
    I just watched that video...

1.) Definately needs an auto target button

2.) Is this game just instances? It looks like he picked a scenario and started right in it. I'm guessing it isn't a big massive persistant world ala WoW?

17. Tropheus

Apr 4, 2010
    CSR
    Barrie, Ontario.
    Well that's just it, they call this an MMO, but clearly its not a massive multi-player game, because that would imply persistent online world where you can interact with thousands of players, this instead is like Diablo battle net servers, only thing is I haven't heard anything about PvP a huge part of MMORPGs, and I haven't heard anything about an arena or anything aswell..

Diablo was not an MMO, and this is not either. however it still looks decent.

18. Seb

Seb Well-Known Member

Jan 22, 2010
    I live on earth.
    I got the same feeling. I just was going like DAYUUM when i just came home then I see that one and it's not like WoW where you walk around a world but where you choose to go by a click. - That sucks!

19. txag2005

Jan 24, 2010
    Ya I know...I mean don't get me wrong, I LOVE Diablo 1 & 2, Torchlight and other similar hack-n-slash games. Still, like you, I was expecting an MMO like WoW. I'm a bit disappointed, but it should still be cool.

20. txag2005

Jan 24, 2010
    I'm more worried about the fact that you choose your missions/quests/dungeons in a menu. A true MMO, it's all built into the world (talk to NPC's for quests, walk into dungeons etc...). I may be wrong, but that is what the video looks like.