Universal Pocket Planes by NimbleBit - Join Flight Crew #TouchArcade

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sanuku, Jun 13, 2012.

1. thisisina

thisisina Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2012
    Um, wow. So, do you know any psychiatrists that accept bux as payment? :D

2. Harmoniamundi

Harmoniamundi Well-Known Member

Jul 2, 2012
    Teacher/Musician
    Ohio
    Who's ready for the Kringle?

3. john1948

john1948 New Member

Dec 5, 2012
    Could somebody help me please?
    I iam on level 19 operating 14 mohawks (12c &2m) and am operating in N America, S America, Africa and Europe: In the last three i have tried to buy airports of class 2 & 3.
    I cannot make class 2 aircraft viable and I think i might as well go through the rest of the game just using Mohawks-so what is the point of continuing?
    As in real life the northern trans-atlantic route seems to be the most profitable
    comments please !

4. TheShark

TheShark Member

Nov 21, 2012
    I'm ready for the: Concorde, C-130 and a full starship.

5. PapiChullo

PapiChullo Active Member

Aug 27, 2012
    I want the Concorde. When that full plane event comes up, I'll probably not sleep for 3 days searching for mystery parts on every refresh.

6. Snowbird

Snowbird Well-Known Member

Jul 26, 2012
    When the Concorde finally makes its appearance, NO ONE will sleep, eat, or talk to their families for 3 days. :)

7. Faye Valentine

Faye Valentine Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2012
    #9747 Faye Valentine, Dec 5, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 5, 2012
    Who is #6 on the Hobart Leaderboard with 2182 jobs?

Hahaha that is so true.

I'm actually a bit burnt out with PP right now. I hope they don't roll out anything good until after the new year ... cuz I'm busy with the holiday right now and will also be on 2 week vacation later this month.

Hope you got your Mac issues sorted out. I was wondering, does the Mac version also quit whenever you receive a gift? It still does this on my iPhone.

8. Slightlynorth

Slightlynorth Well-Known Member

Apr 24, 2009
    They are not. NimbleBit, of course, has not responded to my email request for help either. Also, now my iPad won't sync my game either. Just about to give up on this whole game.

9. green_paper

green_paper Well-Known Member

Jul 18, 2012
    Vancouver
    Wow, the next prize is a Supergopher?! Ugh I think we're gonna get an all-time low on jobs globally!

10. Snowbird

Jul 26, 2012
    So... Um... Is anyone playing for a Supergopher? :)

11. Mr. Ramen

Mr. Ramen Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2012
    And here I was getting excited because my main location is S. America. This has to be some kind of mistake. The 3rd prize of 10 bux is worth more than a Supergopher.

12. Faye Valentine

Jun 20, 2012
    LOL is it April Fools Day or something?
    I can easily spend more than the 10 Bux prize just in rearranging my fleet for the event.

13. Snowbird

Jul 26, 2012
    A Supergopher whole costs 17 bux, or you could build one for 12 bux if you bought the parts separate and assembled it. :)

14. sir_robert_72

sir_robert_72 Well-Known Member

A super gopher !!??

I'll be sitting this one out. What the hell are Nimblebit thinking. I've got super gophers to give away, I certainly don't want more. Come on, two poor bux jobs followed by this!?

15. RLangley91

RLangley91 Well-Known Member

Nov 29, 2012
    Aberdeen, Scotland
    I had to check my calendar to make sure it was still December when I saw the "prize" was a Class 1 aeroplane - which needs 50 jobs to be done.

I think I'll pass on doing any more (having done 4) this time around.

16. Faye Valentine

Jun 20, 2012
    #9756 Faye Valentine, Dec 5, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 5, 2012
    I remember how excited I was about the Supergopher, way back in the very early levels. I tried to buy separate parts, it was slow going because I was so Bux poor. Eventually collected enough parts to build and then discovered I outgrew them and no longer wanted to build them. That was quite painful after having spent so much precious Bux on these useless parts.

I think I'll open up Bariloche and set it up so my little one can chip away at it. And I may take this time to tackle the Nome to Wellington thing....

Edited to add: 22 min round trip between Buenos Aires & Bariloche, I don't think the little one will have much patience here. LOL.

Edited again to add:
    Oh boy! Supergopher Mystery Parts!!! LMAO

Edited again to add:
    Unless . . . . . . do you think NimbleBit would be cruel enough to list the SuperGopher as the official prize, while offering a new rare plane part (Concorde? C-130?) as the Mystery Part? ... you know, just to throw us off.

17. Train2000

Train2000 Well-Known Member

Jul 15, 2012
    A supergopher?!? Talk about a big F-U from Nimblebit. This might be the longest I have not played Pocket Planes, 2 weeks and counting. Plenty of other great games to play out there. See ya guys.

18. Patchy710

Patchy710 Member

Oct 16, 2012
    Editor
    New York, NY
    What?

:stares blankly at supergopher:

Yeah, no.

19. PapiChullo

PapiChullo Active Member

Aug 27, 2012
    Supergopher.....wow...

Shouldn't be hard to get first place in this one. Think I'll try and get the achievements for the smaller aiports or use my event planes to do the local events.

....Supergopher...hahahahaha

20. Number1Ump

Number1Ump Active Member

Aug 29, 2012
    Arkansas
    That's what I thought. Why do I want a bunch of supergophers? :confused: