iPad Pocket Summoner: Origin (by Riida.com)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Alvinc, Dec 2, 2015.

1. Alvinc

Alvinc Well-Known Member

Dec 1, 2015
    Game Dev
    Using red crystal allow players in lower levels to get better guards by evolving. Also, evolved forms always have lower capture rate. If you are high level enough, it is also a good idea to capture the evolved form to save the red crystals.

2. Alvinc

Alvinc Well-Known Member

Dec 1, 2015
    Game Dev
    Coins purchases within the last 2 years are duplicated to PS:Origin. You could always spend your coins in PS:EP1 before moving to PS:Origin. We cannot duplicate all the purchases if they are too old.

3. Alvinc

Alvinc Well-Known Member

Dec 1, 2015
    Game Dev
    We are looking at it.

4. Alvinc

Alvinc Well-Known Member

Dec 1, 2015
    Game Dev
    #84 Alvinc, Dec 19, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 19, 2015
    Thanks for your feedbacks. We will plan for higher level crafting when we have more stuff to craft. Right now crafting in higher level gives more exp that scale with your level.

Love the information that was given in your videos (except the PG thing, that makes us cannot recommend your videos :/ )

5. Comment Guy

Comment Guy Member

Dec 9, 2015
    #Summoner Queens#

Dear riida I will not stop to get what I HAD since you are the WORST company ever! I will say this in the forums until I get helped by you once! I am the last leader of the clan named #Summoner Queens# in pocket summoner episode 1 I've had many friends email you to rebring it back and pass my new account lead(the one that did lead it wasn't mine originally but the clan was) anyways that clan got disbanded and you have been IGNORING all emails that I sent ever since I replied to you and my friends have sent you emails to bring it back but you ignore them riida I will by far say you are the WORST everytime I lose something In episode 1 you will not help me so if you can do this I will change my mind about you. And if you want to know which email I am it starts with dvd I'm pretty sure I'm in your INBOX k thanks bai!

6. OhhLaxus

OhhLaxus New Member

Dec 19, 2015
    The adapt ability

The Adapt ability states that the wearer of the ability will take 50% less damage from attacks that have the same elemental body type as the users body type, does the users body type mean the wearer of the abilities body type or the opponents body type?
    Please I really want to know.

7. Alvinc

Alvinc Well-Known Member

Dec 1, 2015
    Game Dev
    I have communicated with my colleague who take care of account issues. We cannot help in this case because there are multiple players emailed us and claimed they have ownership on the clan and accounts associated. There is no way for us to verify the ownership once an account is shared with other players. We urge our players to keep their account private and do not share it with anyone.
    I am sorry that my reply may not make you happy but that is what happening with this issue so we couldn't help in this case.

8. Alvinc

Alvinc Well-Known Member

Dec 1, 2015
    Game Dev
    It means the body type of the wearer. Therefore it may be a good idea to use it on WIND type guards because they take extra damage from WIND attacks. It works on other body type though.

9. ZOOT

ZOOT Well-Known Member

Jan 7, 2011
    #89 ZOOT, Dec 20, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 20, 2015
    Pegas battle

If you have green woods 32 in pegas battle game crash and you lose 3 attempts :-(

Ps i can't leave dungeon

Only spend coins and battle so my game is stuck :-(

10. Alvinc

Alvinc Well-Known Member

Dec 1, 2015
    Game Dev
    Every time you summon a spirit you spend one summon charge, there is no way the game consumes 3 at once.

If you tap on the bottom left button it should let you leave the dungeon. Or you may recharge your summon charge by tapping at the top left icons.

11. ZOOT

ZOOT Well-Known Member

Jan 7, 2011
    #91 ZOOT, Dec 20, 2015
    :) thnx for explaining

12. Comment Guy

Comment Guy Member

Dec 9, 2015
    Fine riida I understand... But I have a couple questions 1) why not rebuild SQ and pass it to the creator who made it? 2) if a person quit PS1 and is never playing again can't you secure an account? 3) You should tell your collegue to stop ignoring players emails 4) when does the contract in pocket summoner 1 end? I want to throw a party on the day it does because the community is a backstabbing one but in PSO it seems like you took the community and the game and instead of problems you turned the game into where people help one another which is nice will tourney guards be in PSO? also will you guys be more successful in PSO than leaving the players dead I rly like PSO and don't want YOU(the developers) to leave is again :/ hope PSO can be successful as the app clash of clans

13. ZOOT

ZOOT Well-Known Member

Jan 7, 2011
    #93 ZOOT, Dec 20, 2015
    Then it should go to me because im original Leader and one who made it(With shane &ShadowX)

Also you sound like Tmonster now;-p

14. Dion-S

Dion-S Member

Sep 6, 2012
    Alvinc, I've emailed riida numerous times on both email addresses, I just want to link my ps1 account to my origins I'm not bothered about the bonus coins I just want the accounts linking please can we do something about this as I've been a valuable customer on ps1

15. Comment Guy

Comment Guy Member

Dec 9, 2015
    I will back up zoot and say yes he is the original creator of summoner queens I was just the last leader but he's not actually lying he did create sq although all I did was make it to #2 with the clan under my leadership if any one deserves leadership it's zoot and I am aware of me sounding like tmofo with all my drama and power obsession XD @zoot#

16. ZOOT

ZOOT Well-Known Member

Jan 7, 2011
    Chat app. "PALRINGO". Join group "POCKET SUMMONER ORIGINS". If you want help or to chat.

17. AlexChaos

AlexChaos New Member

Dec 14, 2015
    @Alvinc

I appreciate you looking at the information I have been giving on my YouTube Channel.
    I came to the realization that younger people may be watching my videos, and I have taken down the "Rated PG" video. From here on I will be uploading videos all people can watch with helpful information for all.
    Also, great job with the update! I love all the new guards added in! So excited for all the future updates. Video uploaded explaining more.

Also everyone, download the app "Palringo" Join group "Pocket Summoner Origin" not the old group "Pocket Summoner"
    Players in the community can talk to eachother on this app and help eachother. See you there!
    YouTube Channel : iamFataLChaos
    click channels tab

18. Bratben

Bratben New Member

Dec 21, 2015
    Catching Spirits

Ive only gotten 1 other spirit, miki the mouse. Ive tried to catch others but it always fails. How do i capture more spirits if I always fail??

19. ZOOT

ZOOT Well-Known Member

Jan 7, 2011
    Keep trying over and over
    Or use your "Totem"powers (see picture)to make it easier (not guaranteed 100%)

Attached Files:

20. EmpShadowX

EmpShadowX New Member

Dec 16, 2015
    Probably is Tmofo lol