Pocket Summoner Team Code

Discussion in 'MMO Codes and 'Add Me' Requests' started by rogerchiu, Sep 5, 2010.

1. XiaoWein

XiaoWein New Member

Feb 23, 2011
    What are the stats u use for ur guards?

2. tin2006

tin2006 New Member

Nov 4, 2010
    The final boss in vertex = dark dragon (daily quest)

[​IMG] [​IMG]

3. exomega255

exomega255 Well-Known Member

Feb 14, 2011
    sucks that you can't beat the dark dragon without reindeer; Bulbhead is impossible. A reindeer at the same level, have about 40-50 hp more than bulbhead, and better speed/stats. So if a lvl 49 reindeer can be dark dragon, it would mean I need to be lvl 52+ to beat it with another light guard unless they update.

4. XiaoWein

XiaoWein New Member

Feb 23, 2011
    I've defeated the dark summoner at level 45! now im trying to defeat the dark knight ~_~"

5. tin2006

tin2006 New Member

Nov 4, 2010
    play a whole day and get the enough yellow and dark gem to get the knight

[​IMG] [​IMG]

it can ko the speedy chicki in 1 vs 1.... the dark power 120 is a normal move~

6. exomega255

Feb 14, 2011
    yeah, I found that out the day of release. However, without a reindeer, I have no decent way to beat for black gems, oh well. (and I have both the red and green armor, too).

7. XiaoWein

XiaoWein New Member

Feb 23, 2011

8. tin2006

tin2006 New Member

Nov 4, 2010
    #1928 tin2006, Mar 23, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 23, 2011
    it is because i used up all yellow gem before the updated come...

but after the difficulty down... the quest "protect the gate keeper!" can do repeat and repeat to get yellow gem

i think the red knight can be defeated by bulbhead
    the mdef of the red knight is not strong, about 2/3 of green knight

[​IMG]

i put mdef as 50 and full power on matk, if it is not a double hit during his first move, it can win
    i have 46 hp left, so i think the mdef can be down to 40 is also work.

9. exomega255

Feb 14, 2011
    #1929 exomega255, Mar 23, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 23, 2011

you put 50 mdef and full power on matk on bulbhead? How much does red armor hit you for? Actually, I know at least its not possible at lvl 48, so Iwill try again at 49. I tried 50 mdef already, yes I can survive one hit, but I can't kill in one hit.

I could kill it at 48 if it was reindeer. The difference between Reindeer vs. rabbit, and bulbhead, is that Reindeer has about 480-500 hp at lvl 48, while Bulbhead has 444, rabbit, 433.

sigh, how I wish I started playing 2 months earlier so I can get reindeer.

10. tin2006

tin2006 New Member

Nov 4, 2010
    try at lv49, you can survive by one hit at mdef 50
    so you level up will get more hp and can spend little mdef to keep survive

so you can try at lv49 mdef 45 and full power on matk

each time the guard ability is slightly different....
    maybe you require some luck to meet a guard with lower mdef
    or hope the guard use flash i/o bright...

11. exomega255

Feb 14, 2011
    Thx... what I am hoping for also, is that they will release either better light guards soon (bulbhead is REALLY outdated), or Easter special guards.

12. Shaneth21

Shaneth21 Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2010
    Hi Shane,

We sincerely thank you so much your feedback and long term support! We do read feedbacks and comments all around the Internet to try to understand how our players think about the game. We always try to make it as fun as it can (thats the purpose of a game after all). However one thing we need to prevent is to sacrifice the long term future of the game in order to make players happy for just a (relatively) short moment.

We do not expect players in too low level to beat the dark dragon for now. Thats why we made the KNIGHTs drop Chaos Gem, which is even repeatable, for those who want to have the latest transformations.
    The KNIGHT is not that difficult according to our simulation and should be accessible for quite many players or now.

We know its our fault that have the clan fight delayed (because of some internal technical issue that we have been trying to resolve for quite some time now). Our long term goal is to make the game more content-ful instead of just lower the difficulty and make every players (sort of) instantly level up to 50+ (which will break everything when we have clan fight activated later). We expect our players to contribute in clan fights while still progressing quests (thats the point of having EN plus SP).

Regards,
    Pocket Summoner Support

13. Shaneth21

Nov 3, 2010
    What they really need to do is release a DARK guard with Light moves as basic attacks.

And tin, if you increase the reindeers mdef too much, the Dark Dragon will switch to normal moves.

How much speed and matk do u recommend after raising his mdef to 45?

14. tin2006

tin2006 New Member

Nov 4, 2010
    Yes, i think i am so lucky on get the reindeer

Because i have stopped to play when i am lv44 on the beginning of December....
    but i sudden login the game during christmas and know the new guard so i use some time to play and get it then i stop play again

If i haven't login at that time, i will not get reindeer.....

btw.....i play this game on Sept last year, but i play about 1 month to go to level 34 or 35?? the game updated a function to "set login" but i haven't do it and one day... my account was fail to login the game
    so i require to play again from lv1 :(

my old account is named as 梓喵.... but after i lose it, i cannot use the same name again.... so this account has a symbol after the word......

15. exomega255

Feb 14, 2011
    I agree with this, but moreover, they need to give us a way to evolve Bulbhead or a stronger light guard. They have such crappy hp! That's the ONLY reason why Reindeer is superbly better than other light guards: its got like 50 hp on any light guard of the same level!

16. tin2006

tin2006 New Member

Nov 4, 2010
    the dark dragon is not too strong on his dark move...
    adjust the mdef to keep it alive after get two move from it...

i have added mdef as 39 speed 480 and the other pt put at matk
    but my reindeer at lv51 has more hp, so for lv49, i suppose mdef 45 can do it

if it switch to normal moves when you put your mdef at 45...
    that mean it is also required to add some def to keep it alive after
    get the damage of two move from the dragon.....

the ability pt must not enough to do that....
    or the only choice is go to lv50 and try...

17. tin2006

tin2006 New Member

Nov 4, 2010
    Yes... i think there is no other guard can defeat the dark dragon beside reindeer.......

player use the bulbhead to defeat it....
    i think require lv 55+ ?????

They should release a better guard with light skill..........
    otherwise, nobody can defeat it without reindeer

it will make a lots of player give up the game:(

18. Shaneth21

Nov 3, 2010
    I pulled my mdef up to 40, i survive 2 hits from Dark Dragon. Now I just need to gain that level to get the 10 extra points onto attack.

*sigh*
    *cracks down and gets a 3-day VIP*

19. exomega255

Feb 14, 2011
    Shanneth, what did you use for green and red knights? And stats, if you will. My bulbhead doesn't seem to be able to do it until 49, just wondering if you had ways to take the red and the green.

20. ZOOT

ZOOT Well-Known Member

Jan 7, 2011
    Think we should mail them to ask if all old skool. Limited edition guard can be brought back for. A period. But instead of candy. Gems

Cos pump / reindeer 6 yellow gems

Fairy / pumphead etc. Green gems

Etc etc etc