Universal Point & Click game: Tiny Prehistoric Adventure

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by AR Entertainment, May 20, 2014.

1. coolpepper43

coolpepper43 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Aug 31, 2012
    On the toilet
    I hope I'm not too late to test.

2. AR Entertainment

AR Entertainment Well-Known Member

Not too late! Promo code sent by PM :)
    Enjoy!

3. coolpepper43

coolpepper43 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Aug 31, 2012
    On the toilet
    Thank you! I'll leave you feedback once I have time to play it.
    :D

4. The Morning Son

The Morning Son Active Member

May 21, 2014
    Sweden
    So, I just sat down and played the 8 levels. Took me about 30 mins, and I collected all the monkeys and rabbits. I played on my Iphone 4 and I didn't encounter any problems at all (except for one little thing). It run flawless. No lag whatsoever. So that's great! The one little thing was that the screen on the Iphone 4 was too little at one point, so the beginning of the text that pops up between the levels (If you know what I mean?) fell out.

And one another thing that I noticed was that when I got a achievement and the Game Center thing dropped down, there was no text, just the white board and the Game Center logo. But maybe that's just because the isn't official released yet?

All in all I enjoyed it. The first 8 levels was pretty easy. But enjoyable. I guess that it will be harder longer in to the game. My favorite level was the one with the ants. Not because it was hard or tricky to figure out, but I liked the idea that I had to get a disguise to get to the end of the level. So I hope that the same type of thing will pop up in some later levels too. Or in an upcoming game in this Tiny Adventure series.

I don't know if I was to any help, but this is my feedback. I will definitely buy the remaining levels when it's official released. I'm really looking forward to play the rest of it. Great work guys! Hope it get some recognition on App Store and on the internet.

Sorry for my pretty bad language, but I hope you can understand what I've wanted to say. English isn't my first language.

5. AR Entertainment

Thanks a lot for your feedback 'The Morning Son'.
    I'll add it to the first post of this topic.

6. copaeci

copaeci Well-Known Member

Nov 2, 2012
    student, writer, reviewer, beta tester
    ID
    Cool.... I got stuck on level 9, have no idea what should I do on the 2nd puzzle (white and pink) :eek:

7. The Morning Son

The Morning Son Active Member

May 21, 2014
    Sweden
    How much will it cost to buy the full game, btw?

8. secondtime

secondtime Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2009
    One thing that would be nice would be an extra second to re-enter a cave if you accidentally chose the wrong one and realize you're about to get eaten by a spider...again. ;-) Or a way to undo a step once per level. Just a thought, as it can be mildly frustrating to choose the wrong path (e.g. Falling into one or the other abyss) and having to restart all over... A undo once might be nice ;-)

9. AR Entertainment

The game will be free to download.
    The first 8 levels will be 100% playable.
    Then, a unique IAP of $2.99 will be necessary to unlock all other levels.

Concerning an 'undo' button, that will be too easy :)

10. AR Entertainment

We have a little questions for all our testers...

[​IMG]

What is your favorite level?
    Which one did you like it soooo much that you are sure you'll play it again just for fun?
    Which one did you surprise you the most?

11. dreadnok

dreadnok Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2011
    I came here to kick ass and chew bubble gum I'm ou
    I think it's a really solid game and the sample we got is a good prelude of what's to come
    I actually liked the ants and giant plant levels most the ant level just watching the ants carry him off is so cool, and you gotta love a giant man eating plant

12. AR Entertainment

I agree with you, the level with Ants is really really cool :) :) :)

13. JCho133

JCho133 Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
    Yeah, I gotta say that's my favorite too! It was the first level to bring in the more dynamic puzzles.

The level with all the vines where you have to swing and make bridges out of them is either tied for first or a close second :D

14. AR Entertainment

2 for the Ants, 1 for the vines :)

15. AR Entertainment

Please don't forget, release date is 19th June 2014!!!

[​IMG]

16. AR Entertainment

We are proud to show you our new video about Tiny Prehistoric Adventure:

17. Awesome graphics! Wow, on lava level now, so much fun!

18. dclose

dclose Well-Known Member

Nov 20, 2011
    #58 dclose, Jun 11, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 12, 2014
    I got to play this for a bit (on a friend's device) and I'm really enjoying it. Wow, you've done it again! I would not have thought you could get that much innovation out of such a simple concept. Yes, the design of the levels, physically, is similar, but the way you get to solve the puzzle part of it is nicely mixed up. I love the "tickle the foot" approach, and the giant killer spiders instead of guards, and the lava is a nice touch too.

Yup, nicely different from the "space" version, and if you liked the first game, you'll be happy with the second. It's both familiar and different at the same time, which can be a difficult balance to achieve. Kudos to the dev for managing that!

19. AR Entertainment

Thanks a lot four your good feedbacks!!!

We are now close to the release date.
    To be accurate: in 3 days now!!!
    We're really excited about it, don't hesitate to spread the word around you :)

[​IMG]

20. amaurote

amaurote Well-Known Member

Aug 30, 2011
    very promising
    I love this game type, like the old Dizzy games on the 8 bit machines