Pokemon-like games

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by lepeos, Mar 17, 2010.

1. SunriseMoon

SunriseMoon Well-Known Member

Sep 22, 2009
    You may be right, but I've researched and found enough evidence for me to think that the actual emulator isn't illegal, but the ROM (if you haven't purchased the game in real life).

2. acidshaman

acidshaman Well-Known Member

May 5, 2009
    Well this is where Im in the grey area.. I mean I purchased a Red and Blue back in the day... shouldn't I be able to play an Emulator now?

3. SunriseMoon

SunriseMoon Well-Known Member

Sep 22, 2009
    Yep.

4. acidshaman

May 5, 2009
    THe apple police will still come get me for jailbreaking... :p

I'll have to get the Emu set-up.. ive been wanting to play pokemon

5. Muscat

Muscat Well-Known Member

Mar 5, 2010
    Brisbane, Australia
    If they released Pokemon Red / Blue on the iPhone, that would be an instant, no matter thr price purchase for me. Dear god I played the hell out of those games when I was a kid.

6. DrMonkey

DrMonkey Well-Known Member

Sep 7, 2009
    Probably will never happen. Nintendo doesn't make games for other consoles other than theirs. :[

7. Twiddle

Twiddle Well-Known Member

Dec 12, 2009
    Shop Lifter
    In your basement.
    Nintendo knows that the iPod Touch and iPhone is a threat, so they will do everything they can to keep Apple from making a profit, and that means keeping great Nintendo games off the console.

8. Muscat

Muscat Well-Known Member

Mar 5, 2010
    Brisbane, Australia
    I can still dream!:D

9. lepeos

lepeos Well-Known Member

Jan 22, 2010
    I wish I had a team of programmers at my disposal...and knew how to program, a game like Pokemon would rock, with updates and stuff too, they could even start it with a pretty low amount of monsters.

I think i'd waste less time holding out for an Emulator with Wifi though

10. acidshaman

May 5, 2009
    U can jailbreak and get an emulator.. we bought the games we can use digital copies of them

11. Chakka

Chakka New Member

Mar 24, 2012
    If u guys dont kno yet they r making a game that is almost exactly like pokemon for iphones and ipod touch it aint released yet but the game is called Zenforms u guys should try n look it up n see if thats good enough for u

12. Chakka

Chakka New Member

Mar 24, 2012
    There is a game that is goin to come out called zenforms look it up cauz i think that its the best pokemon like game ive seen so far for iphones and ipods

13. Press2Play

Press2Play Well-Known Member

Mar 28, 2012
    Bussinessman
    Philippines
    ^ yup been waiting for that since last year neodragon said it will be release this month or next month i don't know the exact date but still waiting for it.fingers crossed.

14. ToySoldier

ToySoldier Well-Known Member

Aug 16, 2011
    I really can't wait for that game. Once it releases, I'll have to block off the entire day to play it.