Universal [Pre-order - March 26th] Strange Horticulture

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by PIDG, Feb 8, 2024.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PIDG

PIDG Member

Sep 13, 2022
  2. ste86uk

ste86uk Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    I was first put off by its app icon on the store and didn’t look at it in more detail until yesterday where I was pleasantly surprised as it looks interesting.

I wondered is it a pure puzzle game or does it have other elements? Like if your running a store are there any management, sim or rpg elements?

PIDG likes this.
  3. Rocksaint

Rocksaint Well-Known Member

Nov 29, 2013
    I already had this preordered from a while back. Love the art style and especially the font. Everything looks very neat and clean. Just the way I like it on mobile. :)

PIDG likes this.
  4. PIDG

PIDG Member

Sep 13, 2022
    The game is story-driven, you just arrived in the store and don't know anything about plants, you just have your book to help you find out what the properties of a given plant are. You can name them (or use the auto-label feature).

You'll have multiple customers coming every day with specific (or less specific) demands. You will unveil the story every day, and you will need to find out what the biggest secret of Undermere is by giving plants, exploring locations with the map, and even doing alchemy.
    There are multiple different endings, and you'll be able to make choices depending on what you believe is the correct option.

Day after day, you'll unlock a new feature or object that will give you the opportunity to find out all the secrets of the game!

There is no pricing, buying plants, or earning benefits to get new features in the game.

We just release another App preview more focused on the story:

ste86uk likes this.
  5. ste86uk

ste86uk Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    Ok, it does look interesting. I caved and ordered it.

PIDG likes this.
  6. PIDG

PIDG Member

Sep 13, 2022