Price changes in all European AppStore's ?!

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by sink_or_swim, Oct 25, 2012.

1. psj3809

psj3809 Moderator

Jan 13, 2011
    England
    Exactly, and you never know there 'might' be less freemium if companies can get an extra dollar or two from a possible non-freemium game release.

2. krautboy

krautboy Well-Known Member

Apr 20, 2011
    #22 krautboy, Oct 26, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 26, 2012
    I don't mind this price increase and my guess is that in a year it will increase again so that the pricing model is the same as the dollar.
    This will affect sales though. I had to put myself on a budget due to the reces so now when i used up my itunes card it's done and done. No more running to the store to get a new one right away like half a year ago. For the same amount of money i get less games,wich means making less impuls buys.
    Not saying this is a bad thing,but once a month there will be a dev who won't get 0.79 now,that goes spreaded out to other devs.

3. Vovin

Vovin 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Nov 28, 2009
    Germany

Take it as an opportunity to play and, actually, finish the games ;)

4. psj3809

psj3809 Moderator

Jan 13, 2011
    England
    I used to buy itunes cards, not anymore though. Theres soooo many cheap itunes codes on ebay (or websites), i mean i buy say a £15 itunes card for £11, that £4 difference is a fair few games. The saving is even better on higher priced cards.

You just get sent a code, never had one fail, unsure how they do it, do they buy codes in bulk ? All seems legit as otherwise they would be none available on ebay.

Suppose a codes cheaper than making an actual itunes card ?

5. krautboy

krautboy Well-Known Member

Apr 20, 2011
    Oh,so right you are!