Programmer Needed-Will Pay Decent $$$

Discussion in 'Developer Services and Trade' started by jsappsinc, Mar 11, 2010.

1. Kamazar

Kamazar Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2008
    Use that $100 to get a GameSalad license. Sure it's the easy way out, but it provides a better chance of creating a quality product than getting someone to do a solid amount of work for a Benjamin.

2. kohjingyu

kohjingyu Well-Known Member

Mar 20, 2009
    Student/Developer
    Singapore
    I would charge at least $200 for this project.

3. capsic

capsic New Member

Mar 21, 2010
    the best chance would probly be if a student did it as a first project, as mentioned, or some coder did if for fun as a extra project

i mean, if i wanted to give a try on RPG-style animu game or something, and some guy show up with the graphics and sounds and ask me to give it a try, well i might actually give it a try, so its not a impossible project :)

the last few years my salary has been around 70 000 usd a year, and that's not including the extras such as insurances, a nice office, computers, software licenses, bonuses and so on :D software developing gets expensive quickly

however, as also mentioned in the thread, the work safety is not always the best for us developers since projects appear and dissapear without warning :rolleyes: